Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:28 pm

The spy bird flys into the gooed elimental end explodes, destroying the elimental and leaving behind a small microchip with a symbol of a crow on it

HasmatX continues to struggle.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:08 pm

(( Oop's.. ^^; well better change that post shouldn't I? eh heh heh........fixed!))

Taimu Dolores

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:54 pm

Traven jumps out of the mecha and next to brett.

"I am sorry brett, did i not see hasmat round here."

At the moment he hears a slimy gush, he turns to see the hasmat shaped hole, he goes into it and slices the goo, off hsmat with his staffs hooped blades.

"HAy hasmat lets get you outta here."

He pulls hasmat out and drags him next to Brett.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Kuro and Beginer appeared in a flash of light. Kuro, the angelic furball, landed on Brett's head. "Good job Kuro! Now let's get to work! Traven, rally the mechanists! HasmatX, go back to Aria! Desta and Destar might be there. As for me, Erk, Kuro, and Beginer," Brett put on his goggles and pulled out a welding torch. "Let's get fixing!" On the way to Erk's hangar, Brett stopped near Marcus. "Hey. Marcus, right?" Brett showed his automail arm. "Lend a pal a hand?"

Brett_FM

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:00 pm

---
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:36 pm

Ok, hold on

He sees the microchip, and grabs it

Now, how do I get to Aria?

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:38 pm

Erks sheild had been all but crushed by the foot of Brett's mech. However, it had pushed it to one side, so it crushed one of the mind flayers. He shrugged off the mental attacks, and seized the mind flayer by its tenticles, lifting it off the ground. Though they were strong of mind, they were weak of body.

He looked into its dark eyes with rage and hate, "Knife to mind." he murmered, as he ran the energy blade which covered his free arm through the 'third eye' of the mind flayer. Its boddy fell limp , having lost all ability to project mental signals.

He threw the body towards the crowd that was attacking Marcus, falling limply near the back of the cluster. He began laughing, using telekenesis to make the body begin to tear its own head off...
...however, the luaghter caused Erk to regain his proper senses, he was losing controll again. It would be his last chance, "Psychic Symphany; Gift!" he said in a frightened voice. At once a shimering band conected the head of Erk and the mind flayer, the power left Erk'ss body, instead going to the Mindflayers. However, the creature had no ability to regulate its own build up, its body swelled, its skull crakced. It released a ball of uncontrolled prismatic energy which disintegrated many of the crowd attacking Marcuss with the sheer briliance of it.

Erk fell to his kness, every muscle of his body ached. He clutched the rifle he had brought, and fell on his stomach. The transfer of power sapped both his mind and his body through his nervous system. "I hope thats most of them..." he muttered, landing in pool of blood from the carnage that had ozzed from the two mindflayers, along with several other creatures, possibly Erk too as wounds opened which had not previously been on his body.

His vission began to blur, his conciousness fade, he heared Brettt say something about begginer and Kaibina. He chuckled, "No, don't" he muttered, "I don't want them to see me now..." his body spent, he collapsed, passing into unconciousness.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:47 pm

"Erk! Erk!" Brett picked Erk up and slung him over his shoulder with surprising strength. "HasmatX, take one of the fighters in my hangar." Brett walked slowly to his hangar and set Erk on a cot for emergency reasons.

Brett_FM

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 pm

HasmatX gets in the Fighter, presses a few buttons, and blasts off, on full rocket boost to Aria. arrow
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:38 pm

The Shopkeeper jumped after seeing the man suddenly apear after his call for help, but hey whatever works. "Thank the lord! There's a werewolf in my back room where my work shop is! Holy Byako! I just forgot that the kid and me wife is back there!!!!" He exclaimed relizing what he had done and panicked. "Please sir! You need to go and get rid of the mutt and get those two out of there! Espesialy me wife!!" He pratically beged and sobbed.

Taimu Dolores

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:06 pm

beginner looked around as she suddenly apeared
"what a mess...this will take some work"
she looked down at breets arms as he comented and nodded
"sure thing"
she had a pair of pliers and a screw drivers and her hands as she examined it
"an artificial metallic limb?
your a bit young to have picked up one of these arnt you?"
she pocked a few joints experimentaly getting a feel for the tecnoledgy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:06 pm

"My mech was shot down once. And another time too." Brett rolled up his left pant leg. Kuro flew off his head and landed near Erk. Brett grabbed a super wrench and a blow torch.

Brett_FM

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:54 pm

Traven walked around useing alchemy to make giant posters to rally all the machanists around.

He came back to were bret was and clap his hands the all porpose circles on his palms glowed and them he hit the ground, the glow circled a small building and 10 seconds later it was put back to geather in a brand new shine.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 pm

"You might not be able to restore everything Traven!" Brett hopped on a hoverpad that flew by. The hoverpad landed near a crubled building with people inside. Brett cut a hole in the building and got to work repairing.

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Erks mind went to a violet mist and a faint buzz. He wondered if thats what death was, but things quickly began realing back.

In his dreams: He was hunched down behind a metal box, clinging desperatly to a pistol in one hand and a knife in the other. Around him were others, but they were all a blur, just a few inches away everything faded to darkness. Yet the whole place seemed very familiar.

THrough his unconciousness, he managed to get out a few words... "Lord, what have they sent us to do..." it was spoken softley, as if ment to only be heared by the most intimate aquantance.

The machinists made there way out to the streets. A rather old and gruff looking man growled and slamed his fist down on a table. "Dammit, who did this."

A rather maternal looking woman from another building pated him on the shoulder, "That isn't what matters, we have to rebuild first."

THe man nodded, "Yeah, I guess your right." THe Machinists gathered their tools and construction machinery, and began working.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games