Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As the area went from normal to blood read and Kleine's chakra flared, Luo's reaction was unnaturally immediate, his training in the mist stance style saw to it that he reacted on a normal basis 2.5 seconds faster than most shinobi, and his eye calculations were half as extreme as the sharingan on a normal basis. Jumping up and backwards using the bird watching technique to allow himself to soar twenty five feet into the air, he landed carefully with a slide of three feet on the roof of the hospital as a small grin appeared. "The files you read Kleine, those were incorrect. You read the file of my bretheren in more than just arms, former Mizukage Zane Hajime. Or was it my cousin you may have bumped into, yet another former Mizukage with the Hyouton ability? You have little to no idea what I am capable of, but it seems not only have you told me a bit about yourself, but I have experience with your kind as well. So then..."

As Luo spoke, the robe around him was thrust off as he revealed the four weapons he carried with him. A simple boken used to diffuse lightning, an odd sapphire blade, a rain umbrella given to him by his mother, and a sword which became unraveled as he pulled it forward to hold in front of him. The blade was flat, large, and odd in nature, but its abilities were well known. As he watched Hanzo appear in a tree and form clones, he caught a glimpse of Rahenno who seemed to have returned in time to help him. "Not many seem to know how much this blade is capable of, or if its usually seen form is the only form. The truth is, Hiramakarei is in fact capable of achieving the appearance of more than one type of weapon."

What Luo didn't admit however, was that the two holes at the top center of the blade was capable of shooting chakra. Not only that, but if chakra was readily available in the area, as long as he used his own to guide it he did not have to subject himself to tiring simply by using the weapon. And as he spoke, staring down at the man he muttered to himself faintly, "If the ground is yours, then I simply won't allow your eyes to catch me on it." As he spoke, dark clouds seemed to gather over the immediate fighting area. It was becoming increasingly clear that this day was growing ever dimmer by the second. Luo didn't bother moving first however, he wasn't that stupid. His heartbeat remained as it usually did, as did the grin which appeared at the moment of the release of the man's chakra. His blade was pulsing with chakra in free form, swirling around the blade, and even in and out of the holes at the top. His midnight blue chakra seemed to be a rather stark opposite to the man's deep crimson, an irony Luo saw in the situation entirely.

There were very few Hyouton jutsu Luo had not dealt with in some way or another, and so he had calculated many steps to avoiding its most dangerous elements at both its first and second stages. He as of now was fighting using nothing more than what he had at face value. However, he admitted to himself that he had not grinned like this in a long time, in fact since his battle with Fenrir. The beast of a man was as much a tactician as Luo, and an opponent that although he despised, was indeed worthy of being complimented on his skill. He held no demon and no angel as Luo did, something he respected. He had trained his body to the utmost of its capabilities, and then surpassed them as Luo had. Kleine however, seemed fully melded with the angel that was now one and the same with him. He relied on the angel's power almost entirely to push his ability to where it was now. However, he did not underestimate Kleine out of the mere opinion he had about what he had done with the angel. Just because he was one in the same with it, that does not dismiss what abilities he had beforehand. And maybe, just maybe, Luo would find an opponent in this man as well.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

As Hanzo watched Luo quickly leave the area of blood he made note of the man's speed and movements and was surprised at how efficiently he left the area of danger. It wasn't much but the way he presented himself in a fight impressed Hanzo. While watching Luo on the roof of the hospital, Hanzo looked over and saw Rahenno, the 9 tails Jinchuuriki. Knowing that Kleine was the 9 Winged Angel host he knew it'd be best for Kleine to fight him instead of Luo so before anything could begin Hanzo called out.

"Stop!"

As the others would look in his direction they would see that his eyes were now activated, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan in one eye & Ranmaru's Eye Stage 2 in the other. Upon gaining their attention Hanzo continued to speak, this time directed to Kleine.

"Kleine, the man you want to fight is over there..."

Hanzo then motioned Kleine in the direction of Rahenno and grinned, however this could not be seen behind his old ANBU mask.

"I will fight Luo..."

And with that Hanzo and one of his clones took a giant leap off of the tree branch and spiraled into the air until landing about 20-30 feet away from Luo. His eternal mangekyou basically acted as a super enhancer which allowed for him to become stronger, faster and overall improved his abilities to be working at full peak. His eye would also give him in incredible sense of perception and to catch Luo's fast movements much easier. The clone next to him walked about 5 feet a head of Hanzo to stand guard as a first line of defense against anything Luo did. Suddenly, after a flash of handsigns Luo would begin to sink into the roof, Hanzo would then raise his arms pointing straight at Luo and released what appeared to be thousands of pink butterflies which swarmed out of Hanzo's sleeves and flew 360 degrees around Luo.

((You never even had your ranmaru's eye activated yet, plus with my stage 2 ready you can't just kai out of this one.))

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

Dark-Ninja70

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno walked over to the man who just exited the hospital. "Things are getting pretty heated, huh?" He said watching the fight. He then turned to the man. he wondered why he showed up so late. He even gone as far to assume he was just a bystander, waiting to steal the rewards of battle. "So, what are you here for? Waiting for the fight to end and take the spoils? Or did you come here choosing a side?" Rahenno asked seeing how tense the man was. The person was the closes to the fight and he didn't want anyone else interfering. he wanted to see how for his bloodline as gone in the ninja world. As the head, it's something he believed worth seeing.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"That all depends..." Koukotsu's voice was rigid, and his body was still tensed...perfectly still. "On whose side you have aligned yourself with. If you're on the side of Luo, then I'm afraid you and I have a problem." Lightning cracked around Koukotsu's fists, one of which was pressed against the wall of the hospital like it had been before. He was ready to respond in the event that any opponent attacked him.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno chucked. "Then, my friend," He started as a smirked slid across his face, "We have a problem." He clapped his hands and formed the signature seal of the Yuki clan. In a moments notice the two ninja were surrounded by 1000 ice needles. formed in the air around them. He then took a leap back and watched as the needles took aim on there target. He formed a set of one handed seals. and then released as veil of jet black chakra and sent it towards the sky. He gave it about a second and let loose. He raised his right hand towards the sky and pointed his palm of his left hand towards Koukotsu. He smiled. He clinched his left fist and brought down his right hand towards the ground. The Ice needles started to descend and from the sky, it looked as if it was about to rain. But it was all focused to a single area, more like a single person."Konton: YamiHasu(Choas: Darkrain)" In total, and combine number of 3400 needles was about to fall on top of Koukotsu.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

With a smirk, Koukotsu activated the Lightning Sage technique he'd been remaining still for. Using his hands for a boost, he slammed them both against the wall as he rocketed away from the point where he'd been at speeds surpassing that of a Kage. The needles did not find their target. However, Rahenno and Luo were both within range of his attack. Koukotsu had slammed both of his hands down on parts in the wall where he'd been planting his bones. Instead of using the Bracken Dance in one location, he'd now divided it into two. Ten seven foot tall spikes of bone erupted from the ground directly underneath Luo--Koukotsu had been weaving a bone tendril up to him the entire time his hand was pressed against the wall--and the other ten shot out of the wall at Rahenno. Unfortunately for his foremost opponent--Rahenno--he was literally within a foot of the spikes with no previous warning. Koukotsu was standing about twenty feet away, but outside of Kleine's circle. This way, Kleine could cover everything inside of his circle, and Koukotsu could cover the outside.

(Bracken Dance, Lightning Sage)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:33 pm
The moment the surge of chakra from the beginning of the battles was felt, Aki knew she could not risk allowing the filled hospital to remain as it. Forming up several wind clones Aki issued orders. "Clear out the hospital now. Save every soul you can get your hands on. Send them to the basement I'll create and evac tunnel." The concern and anger in her voice was clearly evident. Urgently the Kusakage turned to Rini, "Heal your father up enough to get him mobile. We need to get you two out now." As Rini would heal Yun, Aki moved to do her part. She sped out of the room to the nearest elevator and didn't bother to punch any buttons. She manipulated the door open and simply dropped down the empty shaft using the cable to get safely and swiftly to the basement floor. Once there Aki summoned her living metal column to the area. Once there it burst a door sized whole through the wall and continued to dig and split the earth until the tunnel was entirely formed. The passage would lead all the evacuees out of the area at the Tree of Life. As her clones directed the people out Aki returned as swiftly as she could to Yun and Rini ready to lead them down and out with the rest of the swarm. Inwardly, Aki swore to herself that she would not allow her village to be destroyed at the hands of these warmongers nor would she ever allow any of them to set foot in Kusagakure again.

(Major edit)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

The High Priestess nodded quickly and shifted higher up Yun's bed. Her hands, pulsing with a pure green aura, sought the back of his neck and she allowed the healing chakra to seep in and clear away the corrupted energy she had previously pushed into the various pressure points there. With a rush much like someone had dumped cool water down his back, the Mizukage would find himself able to move -- though not too quickly lest he reopen the wound in his stomach.

Rini carefully helped Yun sit up. She would have preferred to heal the wound in his stomach as well, but if the rumbling and chakra surges from outside were any indication, they did not have the time. Besides, if she healed him all the way, then he would probably try to get in on the fight. Rini did not want to risk losing him now, after all she had done to ensure his survival. "C'mon, pops. Time to go," she gently urged, easing him carefully to his feet and guiding him toward the door. She kept her left arm around his waist and held his right with her own around her shoulders to help support him.

Her gaze found Kaimu as they shuffled into the hall. "I'm willing to -- call a truce for now, K-Kaimu, if you'll help me get him out of here. You're in no condition, either, to get involved in that fiasco outside." She tossed her head toward Yun's other side, an open and clear invitation for Kaimu to take some of the Mizukage's weight and help her get him to safety. "You're not going to let a pregnant girl do all the work, are ya?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 533

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm
Aki returned to Rini and co., to find them in the hall way. She couldn't wait for Kaimu to decide to help out or not and took his share of Yun's weight. One hand swung to press against Kaimu's upper back to urge him to follow along. She moved the group, of at least the medic and mizukage, along to the tunnel and handed off her portion to a wind clone ready to enter the tunnel. They would then be swiftly moved out with the rest of evacuees. For the moment Aki would protect the trance of the tunnel and the basement. If there was sign of it caving she was prepared to support the ceiling above. As much as she wished to completely stop the fray she needed to work to protect the lives of Kusa, starting with those in the immediate area.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:03 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko

A clay form appears to Aki and all the others within the tunnel. The clay forming on the walls forms out and into the shape of a women. To be exact into the shape of Shoko. Appearing from the wall she smiles to everyone and looks to Aki carefully. "Not many people travel underground" Having sensed the presence of many a strong person within Kusa and this recent tunneling on top of that Shoko had to investigate. Luckily she found Aki in this tunnel and not someone a bit more ominous. Shoko's smile is a bit off, but that is just because she is seeing life in a different light. She will no longer be the recluse of the village sometimes one must step in and help the village that so lovingly you call home. "Aki something is going on in the village, care to fill me in?"

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 pm
The clone of Aki that Shoko had found inside the tunnel ushering people along looked to her ANBU with clear relief. "Oh am I happy to see you! It appears that a handful of idiots have picked our village to sort their differences physically. Anyone fighting without the aim to protect Kusa is to be deemed the enemy. I'm working on clearing this area, all evacuees are going to housed at the Tree of Life. We need to find a way to either get the citizens, or better yet the battle, moved out of the village. If you have an idea go find the real Aki, she's probably at the tunnels entrance in the hospital." The clone spoke as her hands continued to move and urge the people through the tunnel.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:25 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko

"I see thank you Aki clone." Shoko makes a handsign and turns to clay. Forming back into the ground. This obvious clay clone is off to scope the area completely for hostile action. The real Shoko forms out of the wall of the tunnel a bit closer to the entrance and makes her way towards the basement and the real Aki. Shoko is at ready she hasn't hear anything from her clones and thus the area is still to be considered hostile. "Aki.." Shoko finally meets up with the kusakage and great friend. "I do have a plan actually. If you have any information on the enemy that would be lovely." Shoko checks out the area, her clay pouches are a only half filled, but still enough to do the job. This makes her much lighter. All the use of clay clones has lightened her load. She is ready for whatever Aki tells her, her plan is simple really. "Aki just stay back and watch the fight from afar...you will know when to step in." Shoko does make good bait. A great way to draw the enemy out of the village.

Eris5

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:37 pm
(( @Dandii: Oh c'mon, you've just got a bunch of strong battle hungry men in your village with destructive powers, whats the worst that could happen? mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:02 am
(Note: Green text = Shahnz, Kleine's dad)
"Shoko," The man spoke, as he looked at both her and the Kusakage. "The Kyuubi is here. Do you know what this means? It means that Kleine and Rahenno will battle to the death. There is no doubting this. You will not be able to lure any of them out. Instead, I have faith in Kleine to know to step out of here in the first place. Despite what he's done, he is still a Sannin of Grass, and he still has some care in his heart for this village. Maybe I'm wrong, but my sense as a father does not tell me this is so." However, there was nothing for this man to do but hope. He could not be sure of anything. If Kleine decided to destroy the village in the battle, then there would be punishment. So he only hoped that he would not.

User ImageXXXXXXXUser ImageX
XXXX☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒lxlTHE BLOODGODxx▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵
XXXXXXXXXXXXXC R E A T I O N X|X S A L V A T I O N X|X D I S C I P L I N EXX|X R E B E L L I O N X|XXJ U D G M E N T

XXXX I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
XXXXXX Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

''The Kyuubi."
The man said, as the jewel below his collarbone began to vibrate. ''Demon. Demon. Kill it. It's the fox. It's the demon. That demon. Rip it apart. Rip it apart." Kleine hesitated, mentally, but his eyes could not lay off of Rahenno. ''Rationality... I will always follow it, even before the likes of you. This land is... my h-home... I can't... I can't..." He wanted to leave, to assure that the people were not hurt, but he could do nothing. His body ached. It wanted to see the fox ripped into nothing and destroyed. Instead, he spread his blood out to the village to defend the buildings, and more importantly, the tree of life. ''Aki, if you can hear me, it's Kleine. I'm still a member of this village. Still a servant of it. This battle... I did not want it to be here. I did not intend to start it here, but this is something that must be done. I have done whatever I can to defend the people, we can only hope that the Kyuubi does not decide to wreak havoc. W-we... can only hope that I don't decide to do the same. ...My body is no longer under my control, but my heart still remains here, and I know that what I am doing... is done wrong."
Stepping back from where he was, he spread the plane of blood to almost all the village, the entire grounds seeming to form into a dark shade of marble. ''Die, demon." As he spoke, the tiger claws went crazy, spinning in circles around him as they then aimed both palms to the target. A mass influx of blood began to torpedo at Rahenno's direction, and some of the blood below him began to shape into crimson-shaded senbon as it shot to his face. Each individual glob of blood began to split off from the whole body, forming thousands upon thousands of spears, all intent to impale him from all sides.
''Not enough... it's not enough. Demons are evil. Demons must be purged. Must be killed! But this is not enough to do the act."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash