Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:50 pm

(All right....me and lenon will duke it out. OCC ends now....or be stricken by my whoopin' stick.)

Xantos finished avoiding all the attacks of the roots sent at him and ordered his sword to go foward as he flew into the village, and then descended into the village.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Lenon watched as Xantos flew into the village and jumped off the gates after him, running along the ground.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 pm

A metallic suface covered the gates to the Grass Village, as Mikyo stepped forth from the new portal that he had created. "And what do we have here." He pondered as he looked around from the side of the village to the side of the Akatsuki. "..Village...or Akatsuki...how about both! Thats a fun idea..." Mikyo whispered to himself as he put his left hand up to his chin as he took a few steps from the portal.

((I will take on one from each side, I have heard that there is a metal user as well in this village, and if he is in this fight, i want to duel him. Sorry for the OOC...dont kill me...))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:06 pm

((Oni, you can't be here with that technique. That is a portal, plus you meta-gamed that information like I said in your ocean tower thread. Now leave. Plus that gate isnt metal if that's what you were trying to do.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

((I believe we can let this portal pass. Since hes going from village to village, he could just post and walk. The only reason the assasin's portal was blocked was because they were using it in fights, or they were going to a seperate dimension with it.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:10 pm

((Still banned. Due. No exceptions.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:11 pm

((BUT WAIT! THERES MORE. Guess what, portals go two ways, if one of the Akatsuki members happens to get past mikyo and jump in, that leads straight to Mikyo's Tower, where Alicia is baring my child. So you could kill the one thing that Mikyo lives for right now. giving you the upper hand.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 pm

((UW!!!! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!!! why dont i just put the Mask back on, and bring back Cocarn and Kohnaro! The i can regrow my wings and fly here!))

Oni_Soul

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 pm

((Yeah. It isn't like you can't close it after you get through... OH WAIT. Portals were banned. If you wish to keep going, I can easily get someone to jail you for not following the rules if you wish. And oni, stop. Seriously. You are becoming an elitest. You aren't above the rules.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm

((and you think i dont know that...dont test me.))

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:19 pm

((im trying to be cheery...and bring that emotion down real fast. I know the rules, and i know how to go around them without breaking them. If you want me to i can go back through the portal and just open the Metal Gate in the middle of the battlefield. OR i can just go into the gorund and come back in two seconds. you chose.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:19 pm

((Oh but it's my job. You see, as crew, it is my job to ensure you don't start getting elitest and trying to claim things you can't do simply because you think you have the right to do. As I see it right now, that is what I think you are doing. I could be wrong, but it is screaming that to me now.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm

((^^^ look up^^^))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm

(Ugh....alright...I'll solve this...Oni, please just use the way most people travel...on foot. And Ish...you do not have to oversee every event that goes on on this guild. It's great that you do your job, but If we have a problem here we can take care of it. Eris is here, and she should be more than adecuate as a moderator for this battle. Don't test ME. I will get out the whoopin' stick.)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:22 pm

((Ishmail you're a d**k!))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games