Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:50 pm

((? confused ?))
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm

User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha was about to wave to Alice, but hesitated when she noticed something off about her. As soon as she had her pinned down, Ranpha kicked up at Alice. "If you choose to retaliate, I will not hesitate to kill you." She stated, as she readied her bow, aimed for Alice's heart.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Haunter comes around the corner into the court yard, "hey girl dont shoot her, she has a lust for blood or something" Haunter materialized with his rapier in his hand, "we need to subdue her quick the ohers are looking to kill her"
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:34 pm

User ImageRANPHA

((Last post for today...))

"I know she's not the same person I've met earlier. She's different." Ranpha said, but still kept her aim clear. "And how do you think we should do that?" She asked, keeping her eyes on Alice.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Alice didn't listen, She grabbed Ranpha's wrist that held the bow, and her other arm holding her down hard with strength. She leaned down next to the girl, and began to lick her neck, enjoying the fleshy savoir. Something felt off though, as she felt she needed a sample.

Alice used her nail to mark a cut on Ranpha's shoulder, and licked the blood quickly. She made a weird face, as she tilted her head in confusion, still holding Ranpha down. She then shook her head quickly, then jumped off of Ranpha. She clenched her head, as she glared at her, but then her eyes faded to sadness with glowing tint of orange "You don't taste...of anything in this world...no human..no animal..." Alice then clenched her burning throat "R...Run.." she muttered, as some of herself was starting to come back, but could lose herself at anytime again.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 pm

User ImageShinobu stared at him. "Help you? How?" She whispered softly.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:21 pm

User ImageRANPHA

"Glad to see you finally notice." Ranpha muttered, quickly getting back up on her feet. "Sorry, Alice. But running away isn't really a habit of mine." She gripped the bow and readied an arrow.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Alice eyes peirced on the arrow, as she got into fighting stance, her eyes beamed red again. She dashed quickly forward, and then dissapeared appearing behind her. She went to kick Ranpha in the back , as a low hiss escaped her.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:48 pm

User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha dodged the blow by jumping back, and landing behind Alice. She pressed the tip of her arrow behind her back. "Try to control yourself!" She ordered. If you fail, you leave me no choice but to take over your body. Her face hardened. Doing so, could also cause my death.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Alice bent to the ground, clenching her head, while the other one grasped the cold grass. "I...Can't...give it...what...it wants.." she tried her best to talk, as she panted. "E-Enough...it's dry..." she coughed, as she grabbed on to her throat trying to hold her breath, and lose conciousness. She let go, as she stood up slowly, and merely began to limp to the exit of the courtyard.

She stopped, as she finally looked at her hands, and noticed the blood. She was shocked, as she turned towards Ranpha "W-what did I kill?..Who did I hurt!?" she yelled towards her. Allot of people went through her head, but she remember who she was close to...that girl. She wondered if Shou was still alive, and curious if that demon was also. She was unsure of how many people she actually ran into, all she knew was that she left Shou's room, the garden, then the courtyard.

A couple of tears escaped her eyes, as a million thoughts and ideas ran through her head. Her eyes began to fade to orange, as she was starting to come back "Where's Shou, and Shinobu!?" she cried, as she wondered on who was dead, and how many were dead.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:09 pm

User ImageRANPHA

"I'm not hurt." Ranpha said, her voice soft. Is she a lycan, vampire, or human? She studied her carefully, but to her, she looked quite human.
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Alice nodded slowly "I'm glad I didn't hurt you.." she stuttered "B-but I hurt...or k-killed s...something" she said, as she slowly started to cry, but kept the tone low. "I-I'm sorry....I-I d..dunno what h-happened.." she stuttered her words, trying to hold back. She couldn't get the names out of her head...she knows someone is missing, or hopefully just hurt.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:17 pm

User ImageAgain, Shou woke up suddenly to a nightmare, but this time, it wasn't himself that he saw. It was Alice. Shocked to see her not in bed, he rushed out the room and into the hall. Where could she be?! Shou checked places that he's shown to her, like the kitchen, the lab, and the library. As soon as he got to the library, he was breathing hard, after running through so many halls and up and down stairs. Tired, Shou cast a spell. Instantly, he felt quick. He rushed out to the courtyard, where he found her. "Alice!" Shou called, as he ran to her.

((o.o sorry, I didn't read the other pages. Did you hurt Shou or someone else?))
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm

(( Slaughtered Some random warewolf, nobody important, but it pissed of Haunter and some other people about killing it >_> The body is in a hallway somewhere))

Alice flinched over seeing Shou with a shocked, scared face, and was happy he was alive. She felt a heavy weight off her heart, seeing that he was alive and unharmed."S-shou.." She stuttered as she ran towards him extremely fast, wrapping her arms around his waist, burying her face into his shirt only to hide her eyes.

She finally found words "Your!.. a-alive!...I-I'm s-sorry" she was scared, happy, and confused. Happy to see him alive, but still scared unknown of what/who she drank. Her bloody face remained buried, while she held back her tears , repeating the words 'I'm sorry' over and over.

MindxHunter

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:41 am

User ImageShinobu heard Alice. Tears gathered in her eyes. The poor girl. "Guroji, I'll be back!" She called to him and began running. Her feet made soft sounds on the pavement. There she saw Alice, covered in blood. "Oh! Alice, what happened?" She asked softly and stopped, breathing heavily. Her long black hair wavered in the wind slightly. She looked at the man next to Alice and she felt her heart break in two. "Shou..." She whispered, unable to stop herself. Sadness lingered on her face like the last rays of sun before the sun and she turned to leave. She had forgotten that she had last seen him long ago. And she had also forgotten about her heart condition. She turned back to the two, and then she had an arrhythmia. Not a serious one, but enough to hurt badly and make her clutch her heart in shock. When it stopped she stumbled back a few steps and tears rolled fown her face.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games