Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:27 pm
[if you were waiting for me all morning, i'm sooo sorry! And um... incase i disappear again, it's b.c my parents need the computer ><]

Koichi had clasped his hands together and was now resting his chin against it as he watched Kana. He laughed softly, his head turned to the side so she couldn't see, before he looked back at her, grinning broadly. "You know how to have a good time no matter what it is you're doing, don't you?" he asked simply, his gaze still plastered on her. It was amusing to him; when she'd pounced into the chair. Although, he was quite shocked she really wasn't stuck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:01 pm
Kana blinked, then released the straw from her mouth. "Oh, I don't know," she said with a shrug and a grin. "You just have to try looking on the bright side of things!" She paused for a moment, then laughed at herself. "And I think I'm just easily amused," she added as an after thought. Then she bit down on the straw again, taking a sip before simply beginning to chew on it absently as her eyes roamed around the room. She shifted slightly, sinking even further into the cushion, enough that she was no longer sure she could easily fight her way out.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:08 pm
Koichi shook his head. "You're going to get stuck in there," he smirked, taking a sip of his slushie as he watched her in amusment. Orange... i'm suprised she's not an orange, he thought, mentally laughing, and she said chocolate and vanilla... i think. I hope she said that otherwise i'm screwed, he continued, starting to plan that party he had thought about a while back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:27 pm
Kana stuck her tongue out at him, but the grin faded slightly as she tried to squirm her way out, only to find she actually was stuck. She blinked several times, eyes widening slightly. But then she suddenly burst out laughing at herself, placing a hand over her face in embarassment. Her other was still clutching the cup and, despite how hard she was laughing, she managed to hold it steady and not spill. "Kya, help me!" she cried through her laughter, still covering her face. She found that the cushion pressing against her side, combined with laughing so hard, was hurting the wound in her side, but she didn't let on to that.

[Edit-Wow, you have a good memory about her cake preferences. xD]

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:40 pm
Koichi laughed, getting up from where he sat and walking over to her. He crouched down, besides the beanbag chair, grinning at her. "What do I get in exchange?" he questioned, wondering what her reation and response would be. If it was a smack, he'd leave her, or get her out and run for his life; either worked for him, really.

[i feel like my posts are so short lately >< :cries:]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:44 pm
[You just have to find something to ramble about. xD;;]

Kana watched him approach, fingers parting slightly so she could see him through them. But at the question she blinked at him, tilting her head and pulling her hand completely away. She set her hand upon the cushion, attempting to push herself forward and squirming around in an attempt to free herself, but failing again. She heaved a playful sigh and looked back at him. "My eternal gratitude?" she said after a moment's pause, grinning broadly after she spoke.

[Though, mine are short too. xP]

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:52 pm
[i know xD]

Koichi grinned and then nodded his head. "Sure, that'll work," he laughed, reaching his arms between the cusion and her body before he lifted her up once again. "Why do I always somehow end up carrying you?" he asked, teasing her before he put her gently down on the ground. "Just.. be careful next time," he grinned, leaning down to kiss her on the cheek like a big brother would. "Just don't fall into a volcano, cuz I can't get you there," he chuckled, before starting over to where he'd been moments before.

[ 4laugh sweatdrop i do that a lot ninja ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:57 pm
Kana watched, swallowing the last bits of her laughter as she felt him helping her up. At his question, she shook her head, still grinning at him as she was set down again. "Because," she said simply, not even sure of the answer herself, or if there even was one. She pushed the thought away though, before she could continue wondering about it. Her face flushed very faintly red at the kiss, but her smile didn't waver at all. "I don't think I'll go near any volcanos," she laughed, thinking of where or how she could possibly stumble across one. "And I was being careful!" she protested, pointing a finger towards the cushion. "I just didn't think it'd suck me in like that!"  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:05 pm
Koichi continued on chuckling, hearing her protest. "Steps ahead, Kitty, steps ahead," he said softly, tapping his forehead with his pointer finger for a moment. "Just remember that you can't always expect something." Although they weren't in training, he still wanted to teach her a few things when they came across it; though, most things were common sense. He took a sip of his slushie, watching her curiously; she seemed to be, once again, energetic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:10 pm
Kana shook her head, wrinkling her nose again. "Pfft, I know..." But then she grinned, revealing she was just playing, and bit down on the straw again before drinking a bit through it. She began looking around the room again. She hesitantly approached a couch now, then prodded it several times with her finger, careful not to cut through with her claws. After she was sure it wouldn't try eating her, she plopped down into it. She pulled her legs into the seat with her, crossed, as she set one hand so it was grasping near her ankles. Then she glanced up at Koichi, chewing the straw absently as she watched him for a moment in silence.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:24 pm
[sze=10]Koichi's eyes had followed her, sipping some slushie, as she made her progression, and now lingered on her own as she store back. He, however, averted his gaze after a moment. "I doubt it'll attack," he said, remembering that she'd poked it. Je veux.... je suis desole, mais je ne pouvoir pas... he thought, not even able to finish a sentence of thought. He looked back at her, sticking his tongue out playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:29 pm
Kana blinked at him, and then stuck her tongue out in return before poking the couch a couple more times. She grinned up at Koichi, tilting her head. "You sure?" she asked. But then she grinned and twisted herself around again, spreading along the length of the couch. Her neck was upon one of the armrests, so her head was hanging slightly off the end. She stared at him upside down again for a moment before stretching her arms over her head, drink in hand. She held it by her head, setting the straw in her mouth again, staring cross eyed at it without meaning to. She took a drink, the cup right side up, and her head upside down, arms still stretched by her head. Her tail was flicking slowly against her stomach.  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:33 pm
"You're going to get one bad brainfreeze," Koichi smirked, watching her as he, too, took another sip of slushie. "I want to see that, actually," he joked; it'd be interesting, he thought, to see her with a brainfreeze. "That, or you're face will freeze that way." He poked the cup once, letting the condesation slip down and onto his finger before flicking it at the wall next to him and watching it slide down slowly. He looked back at Kana, though, to see if she had a freeze yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:40 pm
Kana stared at him, talking around the straw in her mouth. "A brainfreeze?" she echoed, taking another sip even as she was talking. "I won't get one of tho-" But then she froze, and gagged, suddenly lurching up to a sitting position. Her hand flew to her head, the other somehow managing to keep her cup upright. She coughed once, the hair on her tail actually rising as she seemed to go rigid for a moment, ears flattening back against her head. After that moment though, she she flopped backwards onto the couch again. "...I stand corrected."  

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Koichi laughed as he watched her. "I warned you," he admited, shrugging his arms once, sighing. He took another sip of his slushie and continued to watch her; it was interesting, to say the least, to watch everything she did. "So, Kitty," he started, resting his head on a propped up arm, "what do you think of Kaze-kun?" he asked, wondering if she thought he was cruel and unusuall in some ways. He grinned, though, knowing the first thing that'd come to her mind, "I won't tell him, dont' worry."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games