Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:27 am
Brim let out a distressed sigh. He wasn't all that shocked he knew this was going to happen at some point. He looked at Telaria, and then back towards Matheus, and Eisti. "I have the potion Jean made.. I'll give it to Eisti if we can get her to safety."
He told Telaria before running to catch up with Matheus, and Eisti. How-ever he wasn't very athletic so he wasn't as fast as Matheus.

~*~

Goldor continued to walk with Jarlin following him. "If something happens and we are forced to fight do not expect me to look out for your hide child."
He stated as the Town of Salem began to come into view. Goldor was using his staff as a walking stick of sorts even though he didn't need to do so it helped reserve some energy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:49 am
However, it was too late. Eisti had already reached the door to her grandmother's home. It was unlocked as usual. Eisti took a deep breath and went inside not wanting to wait for the others to catch up. The house was filled with an eerie silence. "Grandmother?" she called out tentatively. She looked around, but saw no sign of life so she called to her grandmother again. She then walked towards her grandmother's rocker and finally saw her, but something seemed different. Upon drawing closer to her, she saw that her grandmother appeared different. Her eyes were no longer full of life and warmth. Instead they stared with an eerie emptiness at her. Her mouth was set in a thin grim line. She seemed to be a formal shell of who her grandmother once was. Eisti began to make gasping noises backing away slowly, her eyes wide with fear as she let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 am
"EISTI!!!!" Matheus screamed out once she saw that Eisti had gone right inside without any hesitation. She must not have heard Telaria's warning. The sound of Eisti's scream sent chills down her spine, and drove her need to get to Eisti at that moment.
Running in the house, Matheus went straight to Eisti, and wrapped her arms around her protectivly. "We need to get you out of here Eisti..." Matheus said urgently. Already she could hear the witch hunting mob comming up the path to Eisti's house. If they saw her there, there would be a riot.
Matheus kept one arm securly around Eisti's waist, while her other hand was fishing around for somthing in her alchemist bag. "Come on Eisti....let's get you somewhere safe..." Matheus said, still urgently but a little softer. There was a faint tremor to her voice that she was trying to hide for Eisti's sake. She was scared as well, especially being in the same room as a doll that could to life at any second.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:27 am
With tears streaming down her cheeks, Eisti slid down to her knees refusing to move as she shook her grandmother. "Grandmother please! Come back!" she cried frantically letting out choked sobs. But she knew that it was no use, her grandmother was nothing more than a formal shell of herself. She did not hear the mob that was on their way towards the house. She shook her head vigorously refusing to move from her grandmother's side. Footsteps could be heard outside the house indicating that the mod was nearby. Finally, she forced herself to stand, however her legs felt like lead weights had been tied to them.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm
Brim ran into the building just before the mob arrived. He walked up to Eisti, and Matheus gritting his teeth. He grabbed the transforming potion Jean gave him, and handed it to Matheus. "Have her take this if it has to come to that in our escape."
he told Matheus before walking over to Eisti's grandmother, and shaking his head. An empty shell... But something about this empty shell of a woman seemed familiar. As Brim thought about it a flash from the day before entered his mind. The Skeletons... Brim's hands gripped into fists as he grit his teeth. This was the work of the same Necromancer that took Alice's soul.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:13 pm
(( twisted ))

Jarlin looked at Goldor. "do not expect me to watch your hide Goldy" he stated mocking Goldor. He tried to emulate him more and more. Jarlin had been in tough situations before and his gift always seemed to work at times.

Tabitha smirked as she came out, helping Abigal. "Tis true villager, I the sister of the church was on my way to do my missionary work when I noticed a sinister work at hand. I'm sure that it was the young girl named Eisti" she stated with a convincing tone. If Raziel would use the grandmother as a puppet, then Tabitha could act like she prayed to the heavens to help the elderly lady for her to be revived and let it leave from her lips that Eisti was the one who did the deed to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 pm
Dance mine loyal puppet, dance.
Raziel brought his hands outwards like a puppet master putting on a show. The puppet took a postion centered of his downturned palms. Raziel hoped that he could have some time to torment these filthy Blessed before the others pulled the villagers to this place. He jerked his fingers and the old womans body twitched. Her head lifted up and and a faint sparkle of life entered her voided eyes. She had enough concious to feel emotions and communicate, but not enough of her soul to fight her movements. Her arms reached up and her fingers tried to wrap around his neck. There was a terrified look in her eyes as she fought feebily against the pull of Raziels vile spell. He gently pulled his puppet along, taking a dark joy with his need for vengence. How long had it been sence the people he cherished as friends turned their backs on him and cast him away? it didn't matter anymore. He was more interested in drowning out these nusences and perhaps draw out Rodlog... he cursed that bloodline. But right now. He wanted to have this womans hands all bloody for when the village arrived to see what was happening. Indeed, with blood on her hands she could be blaimed for the missing villagers.

Tears flowed down the old womans face. Her eyes looked towards Eisti in a pleading manner. She did want to see her granddaughter one more time.... but not like this.

Perhaps it would be better for us to try and understand the situation from their point of view so that we can understand and counter it. Without understanding, we could make things worse if we have to show aggression towards these other witches and wizards that are causing troubles.... that show of necromancy worries me too. How easily it is for them to point a finger at someone by doing what they did to Brim last night.
The village was starting to come into view. He looked over at Jean. If you would allow me... I would like to try first, if anything, it will help me earn the trust of those who still doubt me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Jean looked at him and nodded. "I do see your point" she stated. "Though Necromancy is a complicated art and there's no way that he could point to a strong coven of witches and easily control us" she stated, hoping that her statement held some truth in it. She breathed deeply and then looked back towards him. "Yes you could go first, I have no problem with that...hopefully he'll listen to you and I wont be needed" she stated with a smile.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm
Eisti was about to leave when she saw her grandmother move. She moved away from Matheus and rushed over to the elderly woman. "Grandmother?" she asked, her voice trembling. Her hands shook as she knelt down in front of her grandmother clutching her bloodied hands not caring that her own hands were becoming stained as well. "Grandmother, please say something!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:06 pm
Mathues felt Eisti slip out of her arms once they had loosened in shock and fear. Eisti's grandmother....she was still alive? Oh no....oh no no no. Eisti could NOT watch this. Not if they killed her. "Brim get Eisti out of here!!" Matheus yelled, tossing him back the potion Jean had made. "Take her by force if you have to. But just get her out of this house and back to the others. I'll try to save her grandmother." If I can... Matheus added grimly in her mind.

The alchemist rubbed her hands together, and began to chant softly under her breath which began to slowly grow in volume. Only one way came to mind to keep Eisti's grandmother from moving to the conflicted's commands, but she needed to call on the core of her magic to do it. "Oh great mother Gaia. Please...I beg you to help me....help us...let your child the earth move to my call...please...." Matheus prayed out in her mind while her chanting continued. Slowly bits of dust and dirt gathered from the outside, beginning to build at Eisti's grandmother's feet, hardening into rock like a protective shell around her. It was slow moving though, and the onimous sounds of the villagers were ever present. They were close, and Matheus' spell was not working fast enough.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 pm
Tabitha continued to help Abigal with roar up the crowd. "Witches...witches...witches" she stated starting a chant in the crowd. She was one of the first to see the house in her view, hoping that they would see who was all here. She wanted to cast a spell, but she couldnt right now, for the risk of being seen. She was having the time of her life and she just knew that Eisti and her grandmother was going under.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:17 pm
(( xd I think I missed something. Since when did Raziel have a grudge against Goldor's family?))

Brim nodded as he caught the potion as he walked over to Eisti placing a hand on her shoulder. "Forgive me miss Eisti."
With that Brim pried Eisti's hands of her grandmother's hands, and picked Eisti up. "Be safe Matheus."
With that Brim left through a back window, or door before the mob could completely surround the house, and began to run towards what would be the furthest exit. The one the people wouldn't expect him to go for.

~*~

Goldor grit his teeth, and brought his staff up hitting Jarlin in the back of the head with it. "Listen runt. I don't need your help any more than the dessert needs more sand. You'd do best to remember that, and if you get in my way you will be left behind."
With that said Goldor, and Jarlin reached the entrance to the town. The one Brim would be leaving with Eisti in tow.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 pm
Eisti struggled against Brim for a few moments as he ran with her in his arms, but it was to no avail. Deep down, Eisti knew that she could not stay with her grandmother for she might also suffer the same fate. With tears streaming down her cheeks, she buried her face on Brim's shoulder and allowed herself to cry. Why did she even agree to leave her grandmother? She should have put her foot down and have been stubborn about staying. Perhaps if she had done so, she could have protected her grandmother.

Telaria bit her lip watching as the mob began to surround the house. She hoped that Matheus, Eisti, and Brim would make it out all right. She gasped when she saw someone come out the back door. Because she was still on the hill, Telaria was able to see most of the town of Salem from her vantage point. She saw Brim carrying Eisti out of the back door away from the eyes of the mob. She sighed in relief.

Aelor was perched upon a roof hidden very well behind a turret. She could see the chaos down below and saw the mob heading towards Eisti's grandmother's home. A small frown graced her face. Eisti? Why did they target Eisti? she thought to herself. Abigail must have a reason for there are better people to target than her. Aelor merely snorted. She did not understand half the reasons why Abigail did some of the things she did.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Jarlin yelped as Goldor had hit him in the head. He rubbed his head, kicking Goldor in the shin and ran as well. He was going to prove he was worth keeping around. As they entered the town he shook his head, the mob was great and this must have been what Alice was talking about. He knew he couldnt use his new sword in town, but apart of him wanted to, but decided to repect Goldor's wishes.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games