Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:19 pm
Keilantra walked out of the bathroom and picked up her small purse.She brusshed her skirt under her legs and sa down on the bed crossing her right leg over her left.It had always been a habit of hers to cross her legs, she mostly did it without noticing."Ok, I think Eds gonna meet us there...so you wanna head over there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:22 pm
"Thank you,"Risa gladly said as she opened the door. Then she smiled and thought,"I am gald they aren't mad at me for leaving. I MUST DO THIS....HE is out there somewhere. I will get my revenge!" Risa slowly opened up the door and her smiled dissappeared and her hair flew over her eyes. Her expression became blank and serious as she tightly held onto her staff. " If you need me I will be off campus," Risa stated,"If there is any trouble just call...." She walked out of the dorm and got her bags. " I guess I have to leave now," Risa thought,"I hope I can find him or I will never be able to coem back. You ready riku?" Then in her head Riku answered,"Ok..." When she was walking away you could see a faint image of a girl walking next to her. That girl was Riku. But as she walked out fo the building a wind flew in and entered Livvy's dorm. As it flew it started circling around the final tarot. Then it fliped it over so that everyone in the room could see. Risa thought it was the card of change...but that is what she thought. When it fliped over it was the card of death.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:23 pm
Eri thought Keilantra looked great. She grinned and nodded. "sure, lets go." she said.She was so excited about going.'This is gunna be lots of fun, I can feel it.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:25 pm
(( as I said risa will be active she is going to be looking around for the guy. Maybe you should try to look for her one day..maybe...just maybe...she will be...different))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

freyathedark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:28 pm
Eden came skidding into the dorms, spotting Keilantra and Eri. "Oh god, thank you guys haven't left! Sorry, my sparring partner just... quit..." She looked down at herself. "Um... think I should change?" she asked looking sheepish. She was wearing the clothes she had been sparring in, a black short sleeved top and baggy blue shorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 pm
((yea she'll just be active off-campus ^_^ OMG I know what the card of death means!! ^_^ I mean, aside from literal death of course. It can also mean the death of a plan or maybe an idea gone bad or won't work and the like. But of course, it could also mean just death lol...I have to go eat but I'll RP as soon as I get back))  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Keilantra sat up and was about to walk out the door when she saw Eden.She was glad she was there.She looked down at her own clothes then over at Eri's."Yea...I think you should....now sit!"She said it laughing and nodded to the chair infront of the mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:39 pm
Eden snapped off a salute, then laughed. "Ayeaye, captain!" Obediantly, she sat down, putting her arm over the back of the chair, and grinning up at the two. "So... how're things?"  

freyathedark

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:44 pm
"Things have been well, haven't they Keila?" Eri said.She played started playing with her choker again. However, everytime her right arm moved, her sleeves would shift alittle and her scars would just barely be visible. "I feel like a pretty doll in these clothes. I thank keila over here for that. " she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:53 pm
Keilantra smiled a pulled out her brush again.She combed out Eden's bangs and brought them to the back of her hair.She took a small hair band and secured the bangs back."Yea...they have, and I did nothing of the sort, you have the beauty I just brought it out!"After she said this she took Eden's hair and curled it alittle with her hands then took some hair spray aand make sure everything was in place.Keilantra then stepped out of the way and said."First off, what do you think, and second skirt or dress Ed?"She said this cheerfully as she walked into her closet once more.  

DeeMac61206

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:29 pm
She giggled at what Keilantra had said.Eri looked at Eden's hair and gave an approving nod. "Looks good." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:41 pm
((I know! dun dun dun dun! hehehehe this will be fun! I will be on Thrus. around 6 so see ya! I will post in the off campus there))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:08 pm
Livvy held the door open as Risa left and watched her walk away. As soon as she was out of sight, Livvy turned to the only remaining person in her room. "Okami," she said, to get her attention. "Why don't you go check on Legend? I'd like to be alone for a while anyway." Livvy had hardly had any alone time since she'd arrived at Ria. She was too busy with new friends. But she was long over-do for some peace and quiet.

((P.S. Okami/Legend, you guys kno that all dorms are private? I mean one-person dorms? Everyone gets one, you just post in it like we did. No one's said anything so far, probly cause no one checks this thread for that kind of stuff, but Okami you can definately have your own dorm if you want))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:10 am
Eden looked at herself in the mirror. "Skirt, definatly! My hair looks great! I love it, thank you!" She grinned up at the two girls. "Y'all look really good too, you know. Great job, Kei-chan!"  

freyathedark

The Black Nergasm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:18 am
Safira Skysong entered the spacious Wingardia Girls' Wing of the dorm building. It was beautiful, but the new girl didn't really have the energy to admire the surroundings. She was too bogged down with her belongings.

Two duffel bags of clothes, one smaller bag with her sparring armor, staff, quiver, bow, and two tomes on wind manipulation were a lot for the thin-built girl to carry on her own. She began to wish that she'd just waited for one of the androids, who were all busy with other new students, to be free to help her.

Finally, after laboring her way along a hallway, Safira found her room, number 135. One by one, she disentangled the various bags of stuff from each other and her own body, putting them on the floor to free her hands so she could open the door. Just as she was inserting the key, an android with white spiked hair showed up. "Lemme help you with that," he said, easily lifting everything that Safira owned, then zipping around the room, putting the clothing duffels in the closet as well as the armor bag, leaving the tomes on the desk, and placing the weaponry in a corner.

"Thank you," she said, amazed at the speed with which her room had been arranged. It was only five minutes ago that she had told Jousha in the front that she wanted cloud-white furniture and sky-blue wallpaper, and yet here it was, exactly as she had imagined it. By the time Safira snapped out of her reverie, the android had gone.

Diligently, she set about putting her things away, hanging up her clothes in the closet, discovering that paper and writing utensils were already in the drawer of the desk, and admiring the view out of her window.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games