Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm
User Image
"If its there time you have to allow them to go, or you would be disrupting the balance of the world, a life must be given for another to be born, thats how life works, without death there is no life and one wouldn't be able to properly appreciate life." Chyuta explained frustratedly. "I understand you lost your parents and you feel that no one should lose their parents, but it isn't your fault, you couldn't possibly know how to use that ability and it isn't like you knew it was going to happen so blaming yourself will only hurt you spirtually and mentally." He added shortly after as he now walked up to her and even though she was not facing him and had her head against her forearms he embraced her wrapping his arms around her to comfort her despite if she was angry with him or not. "We will have to protect are people so they could live a happy and wonderful life untill their timely death which is out of are hands, or anyone elses." He finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:06 pm
Zephyr felt Chyuta's arms around her. She had to admit it was uncomfortable at first, but only because she was not used to being so close to someone. Before she could help it, she turned around in his arms and embraced him back, crying onto his shoulder.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Alyss Sureea
"Look who is freaking out." Daphne was leaning against the door frame, a small smile on. She had on a black dress with a slit that went from her mid thigh down. She smiled and walked over to him, putting his shoulder. "The Sand God is a new one, love. Your not going crazy are you with anticipation? I mean... you have nothing to worry about. I'll be there to support you so don't freak out." She kissed his cheek, smiling a little bit. "Sure your fine?"

"Nah, it's an old nickname dad had. It's been given to me. I am a sand god." He says with a smile. He places a kiss on her cheek and rests his hands on her shoulders. "Right now, I'm doing fine because you're here by my side. When I hit my seat beside Neph, Zeph and Helios, it'll be a different story. Especially for Neph. One thing we're discussing is how he's supposed to pay us back for what his father started. I feel sorri for the poor boy. He's only 15."

~~~

Nephilis exits the building, quickly finding Amiea again. "I think I just threw something together...something nice. How do I look?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Being bored of just standing around, Kenji started to explore the bulb. He was also wondering where Dulceri was and was half looking for him too. He saw that the construction was going really well.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:57 pm
{{hey sorry havent posted in awhile...I should be on more again starting tomorrow night. May I have a recap? please 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:18 pm
((It's in the OCC thread Mew))

That's good...you must be fully understanding your element...though I dont have one, several people feel it's essence when concentrating. Okay I'm going to project myself into your mind she projected as she was now in Takeru's mind. She walked around looking at him and his memories, some guarded with locks and others with open doors. She saw a room that was decorated in children things. It was his childhood. She smirked. Okay Takeru, meet me in here she projected.

Amara cheered for Krys. "Way to show it to him!!!" she yelled with a cheer.

Amiea looked at her brother and smiled. "Like you're nervous as hell" she stated as she walked over towards him as she fixed his tie. "There" she said patting him on his shoulders.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm
Rygor smiled as he found Nephilis and Amiea "There you two are I was starting to think you left without me" He said. He looked at Amiea and then Nephilis "Well glad to see everyone's dressed up I was starting to feel like I was overdressed." He said. He looked to Amiea again "You look great" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor and smirked. "Thanks Rygor, you look pretty handsome yourself" she stated with a grin. She made sure she had her purse and everything ready for tonight.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 pm
Krys stepped back to allow the man to his feet. He lunged at her again with great speed, but she was too fast for him. She simply sidestepped him and dropped down to the ground, doing a leg sweep. The man flipped backwards, landing on his neck and groaned in pain. She didn't see him slide the brass knuckles back on as she got back up. He got up a moment after her and he clocked her across the cheek, leaving a deep gash in her nearly perfect skin. She narrowed her eyes at him, giving him a glare that would make a tiger run for fear. She gave 6 kicks in quick succession, so fast she was almost a blue. One to the side of his face, the next to his solarplexes, followed by a rib-cracking kick to the chest. By this time, he was stumbling backwards. The next kick was a roundhouse, nailing his neck, then another rib-breaking kick, and topped off by a drop-kick that threw the man into the crowd. With blood trickling down her cheek, she turned with a smirk and walked over to the large man with whom she had made the bet. She lifted his gaping jaw with her fingertip and winked at him as she took the money. "Nice doing business with you," she said, making her way back over to Amara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:52 pm
Amara looked at Krys and grinned. "We'll be living like royalty if we keep that up" she stated with a smile. "Now if he can win, we wont have to worry about money after this" she stated with a grin. She looked at Krys and then at the crowd they were growing restless and the energy inceased ten times. "I think so far we have more than enough money to actually get a ride to Noroa." she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm
"I'm not nervous. I'm as calm as the oceans I command." Nephilis replied to Amiea. "Now, my favorite sister in the world, can you please take us to Shale? Rygor's a good enough bodyguard, so we won't be needing anymore. And you can take care of yourself thank goodness."

~~~

Dulceri walked outside and took a breath of the hot, dry Shale air afterwhich, he exclaims,"Perfect!" He begins to walk down the steps, making his way around the Bulb to the other side. "Okay, Nephilis. I'll do the best I can to help you on this one, but I don't think I can do much. Not with your friends in Noroa not paying me like you promised they would."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:02 pm
Krys chuckled. "With that side bet that I have with the bouncer, we'll have enough to get us there and back to Kilitia in style," she grinned. She wiped her cheek off with her sleeve, never taking much care for her travelling and fighting attire. Seeing as her shirt was black anyway, the blood wouldn't show. She took a seat, trying to get her adrenaline to calm a bit.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm
User Image
Chyuta continued to hold her, he knew she was in pain, not physicallly but emotionally and mentally and he wanted to be there for her as she has been their for him since they were young. "It's alright Zephyr, I am here for you and always will be." He reassured her trying to put it in her mind that she does have a reason to live and be here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:11 pm
Amiea looked at her brother and Rygor as her eyes were now a teal color as they began to ascend into the air. She looked at them as they were now headed towards Shale. "Neph, try and be reasonable at this meeting" she stated as she clenched her purse.

Amara looked at Krys and smirked. She knew that she would have a time of her life with this girl and hoped that they would remain friends throughout this lifetime.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm
(Billie Jean is a hard a** song. I swear! The kid is not my son!)

"I'm going to be reasonable until everyone starts questioning me. And besides, I'm always reasonable." He sat down and crossed his legs while he thought it all out. "If anything, Dulceri will be looking at me for Noroa's money to pay him...they can't pay for themselves and he needs to money to build the Bulb...in other words, it's going to be me and him arguing."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games