Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 am

petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
LOL UR FUNNYY. XDD. You know if we were born back then and we were on the set, we could get Ola, to come in a dark alley with us , so we can beat her up.! xDD. I feel envious of the woman in Blood On The Dance Floor also, she got to get really close up and do dirty dancing with Michael lmao.

"Hi Ola we just wanted to tell you- GET HERRR! scream "
And Michael is all, "Hey where`s Ola?" in his sweet cute voice.
"UMMM... SHE SAID SHE HAD TO GO, AND SHE DIDN`T WANT TO BE IN THE VIDEO ANYMORE.. I CAN FILL IN THOUGH!"
Then he`s all, "Oh alright. Come on then!(:"
And he grabs my hand, and takes me on the set in front of the cameras! YESSSSS, OH YESSSS.

@ Cra zeey854: I agree. It was so adorable how he said it!

Lol and who said violence isnt the answer?
pshh

If it involves getting rid of a girl who starred as MJ`s girlfriend in a music video, VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER. >8D

Lol I know huh?
I say all us fangirls should track her down, and make her scream like a lil dog like she did on the video.
>:]

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

All she did was run and scream in the video, I could`ve done that. I MEAN, C`MON. IF I WAS BORN BACK THEN AND ON THE SET, I WOULD`VE HAD THE PART. Practically ANY girl could`ve got the part.

LOL, When he cuddled with her in the video he didn`t even look at her. He was just looking the other way! rofl

xDDDDDD
I would had let the zombies get her
Then skip away with Michael like nothing happened.

BTW: Hey everyone!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 am

Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

pshh

If it involves getting rid of a girl who starred as MJ`s girlfriend in a music video, VIOLENCE IS THE ANSWER. >8D

Lol I know huh?
I say all us fangirls should track her down, and make her scream like a lil dog like she did on the video.

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

All she did was run and scream in the video, I could`ve done that. I MEAN, C`MON. IF I WAS BORN BACK THEN AND ON THE SET, I WOULD`VE HAD THE PART. Practically ANY girl could`ve got the part.

LOL, When he cuddled with her in the video he didn`t even look at her. He was just looking the other way! rofl

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"
And then I like push her into a couple of zombies, and they start eating her.
Then I skip away with Michael. "TRA LA LA LA LA LA 4laugh "

Oh my friends and I were watching Thriller at her house, and I said he wanted to eat her (when he was a werewolf) because he wanted the ring back. And he told her the ring was 5 dollars from Wallgreens, so he wanted her to pay him back 5 dollars. But she only have 1 dollar. And he got pissed and turned into a werewolf and ran after her, then ate her. And I said the only reason the ring was so cheap was because thats how he showed that he didn`t care much about the relationship.

And when the zombies were surrounding Michael and Ola, I said that its like Michael yells "TAKE HER, NOT ME!!" and he runs away.

Oh and when he goes like "You hear the door slam" and he does the door slamming movement thing, she blocks (like in the video), but then he goes on the other side and claps her across the face.
My other friend said, its like he accidently slaps her and she`s like "OWH THAT HURT -cries-" and he`s all "I don`t careeee!" in singing voice. xD

aloeveriea

Lover

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Lolzz,, wth Amanda, xP.
And what did I tell you guys about having fun, -slapz you all- Lmaoo.!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 pm

petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

pshh

Lol I know huh?

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

Oh my friends and I were watching Thriller at her house, and I said he wanted to eat her (when he was a werewolf) because he wanted the ring back. And he told her the ring was 5 dollars from Wallgreens, so he wanted her to pay him back 5 dollars. But she only have 1 dollar. And he got pissed and turned into a werewolf and ran after her, then ate her. And I said the only reason the ring was so cheap was because thats how he showed that he didn`t care much about the relationship.

And when the zombies were surrounding Michael and Ola, I said that its like Michael yells "TAKE HER, NOT ME!!" and he runs away.

Oh and when he goes like "You hear the door slam" and he does the door slamming movement thing, she blocks (like in the video), but then he goes on the other side and claps her across the face.
My other friend said, its like he accidently slaps her and she`s like "OWH THAT HURT -cries-" and he`s all "I don`t careeee!" in singing voice. xD

xDDDDD
OMG if that really happened I would die of laughter!

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh?

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

@ Deondra: Hey, I`m just expressing my hate for Ola. We all don`t like her anyways. lol
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:33 pm

petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh?

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

@ Deondra: Hey, I`m just expressing my hate for Ola. We all don`t like her anyways. lol

Yeah!
We don't like her and the girl from the Remember the Time video that Michael kissed passionately!
YOU'RE MARRIED YOU JERK! GET OFF MY MAN! evil

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

Yeah!
We don't like her and the girl from the Remember the Time video that Michael kissed passionately!

Gaaah, I forgot about her! WE NEED TO TRACK DOWN ALL THE WOMEN WHO PLAYED MICHAEL`S LOVE INTEREST FOR MUSIC VIDEOS. scream

Like that girl from The Way You Make Me Feel! During a concert for his Bad Tour, she kissed him ON THE LIPS. Then hugged him, like she owned him! D:<
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 pm

petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

Yeah!

Gaaah, I forgot about her! WE NEED TO TRACK DOWN ALL THE WOMEN WHO PLAYED MICHAEL`S LOVE INTEREST FOR MUSIC VIDEOS. scream

Like that girl from The Way You Make Me Feel! During a concert for his Bad Tour, she kissed him ON THE LIPS. Then hugged him, like she owned him! D:<

Or the one from the You Rock My World video, thinking she's hot and what not!
scream

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

Yeah!

scream
Lolz, and the girl from Blood On The Dance Floor.!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 pm

^^
What about the music video for In the Closet..
that ones pretty appealing lol =P

FrenchLollipop

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:00 pm

OmgItsDee_x
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09

xDDDDD

Lol, same here! xD

Yeah!

scream
Lolz, and the girl from Blood On The Dance Floor.!

NAMOI CAMPELL MUST BE DESTROYED!
Showing her goodies all over the place!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:28 pm

FrenchLollipop
^^

OMG, I forgot about that one. She touched Michael in his private places, and she dirty danced with him. SHE TRIED GETTING IT ON WITH HIM. I`ll kill her! scream

aloeveriea

Lover

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Lol I know huh?

Yesss! PERFECT IDEA.

xDDDDDD

LOL. xD
"TAKE OLA, NOT MICHAEL!"

xDDDDD

Lmfao me too.
Omg that made my day
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 pm

petit mitaines
FrenchLollipop
^^

OMG, I forgot about that one. She touched Michael in his private places, and she dirty danced with him. SHE TRIED GETTING IT ON WITH HIM. I`ll kill her! scream

In the making of the video she said she wanted to kiss him.
Good thing she didnt cuz I'd have to hurt her...
I'd love to throw a cell phona at her like she did to her assistant lol
except it would like one of those giant ones from back in the day.

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:26 pm

woah what I miss today?
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games