Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm
GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR Everything went Black ???  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head. "He told me, before he left. H-he told me that h-he would be back." Adam managed to stammer out, shaking.  

Vamp C

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:29 pm
Samantha Snapped Back ...She hated the Black ...I am right Here Adam Can I help You at all Besides Beating the living Crap outta Your Dad ??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:51 pm
Rihole staggered. "SAMANTHA!" Rihole said tackling Samantha with a hug.User Image  

Stephalopolis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 pm
User ImageDamage ..Samantha forgot agout the overwhelming Love of Rihole ...Samantha Thought where Had she been and then again Chuckled as Usual Out Of Trouble ..Hiya Rihole ..Ive missed you !!Adam This is Rihole she is a True sweet Heart !!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Rihole giggled. "Hey Adam, you are sooo cute" She saw playing with her skirtUser Image  

Stephalopolis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:21 pm
Samantha and Everyone else in Tha room were fillid with an Overwhelming Feeling Of Love ...Samanthas last Thougt was " RIHOLE STOP "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:23 pm
Samantha felt Like a Bullie " everyones face was smitten lol"Im Sorry Rihole but we need to Focus OK ??  

KommandoKat

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:26 pm
But Adam was Beyond Riholes Gift He thought she was the cats MEOW !! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:28 pm
Rihole felt unwanted..."But.... That's my thing yo!" Rihole glided against the floor. "Why do you need to focus on?" Rihole 's skirt was crinkling.. so she decided to use her powers her powers to straighten it. She thought it was a waste of her powers, but it was irritating her.  

Stephalopolis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 pm
Adam seemed to Look only at Rihole for some time ??  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 pm
<< where's that adam dude, or are you speaking for him at this moment of time>>

Rihole looked up and was caught in Adam's glance.. she began to blush.  

Stephalopolis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:50 pm
No I am Not speaking for Him But He Put Himself in the Room lol..Other than That I need the other players at this Time .................  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:51 pm
<< ahhh, i see>>  

Stephalopolis

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Rakata waited for a bit then left his dorm. he didnt really have anything to do, he just felt like walking. he kept sensing ahead of him around corners and such so he could avoid anyone else. he felt like being alone to think for a bit. it was a clear night. Rakata sat on the railing with his back to a stone pillar on the courtyard wall. he gazed intently up at the star. he was so deep in thought that it was doubtful that he would notice anyone coming up to him.  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games