Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm
Christie tapped her chin as she replied to Saito. "Once the worldwalkers get here, I can instruct them on taking the monsters in and out of the arena for the battles, and when Andre gets back he can do the announcing. Hm... perhaps you could help me with BillBob?"

Raul's seemingly-aimless wanderings took him around to the emergency power generator, which he sleepily disconnected from the Arena's power grid...
and then he headed for the place where the main power lines connected to the power supply from the city.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:30 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura heard the Generator go down and saw Raul walking from that general direction, wondering what was going on he proceeded to walk briskly towards him. "Hey, Raul, you know anything about the Generator going down?" he asked as he put a hand on the mans shoulder to draw his attention.
Unless You Are A Gentleman

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 am
Raul briskly knocked Takamura's hand away and kept walking to the main switchboard that kept the arena hooked up to the city power lines.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:55 am
You Will Never Be A Man
Convinced that something wasn't right Takamura ran up and began walking beside Raul. "you don't want to do what your about to do." he said as he put a hand on his katana, he wouldn't hesitate to hurt the man if he didn't stop, but he hoped that it never came down to that.

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:45 pm
"Shut up." Raul answered, not at all like his usual non-confrontational self.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:08 am
Saito nodded his head slightly "They are having problems with a mental link right?... It won't be much of a problem to deal with, just bring one of them over here...." He had seen things like this before, and being an ancient gave him some advantages and more advanced methods of dealing with it than normal people or some other races.

((Sorry it took so long and was so short, My brain isn't wanting to work lately since It was coming to the end of school, Quite hectic... But now I am going to be graduating next saturday and in a few weeks will start up at ITT Tech, so Things might still be slow on my end...))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:36 am
((Congratulations on the graduating!
Ah, no problem. Myself, I'm not able to be on here and posting every day, so... yeah. Slowish is okay. Hope it doesn't annoy Takamura too much...?))

"Uh... I think they'll both have to come."
Christie said.

The twins, who had been sitting quietly this whole time but still listening, nodded in unison.

Christie made sure they didn't trip up in getting down from the bed they'd been on, and in walking over to where Saito was. "What are you intending to do?" she asked, "I hope you're not planning to overexert yourself before you're quite done healing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:57 am
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura now knew something was up. "damn it Raul." he said as he pulled his saya from his obi and tried to hit Raul on the back of the head, hard enough to knock him out, but not hard enough to kill him.

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:45 am
Saito put his hand on one of the boy's shoulders, closing his eyes and concentrating "I can distort the mental link through inserting a small amount of pure energy strait into the body, though I could also do it by going into his mind and working on it that way, but I am not strong enough yet... Are you ready?" He asked before taking his hand off of the shoulder and placing it onto the side of the head near the temple. everything would be quick, painless but it would knock the boy out cold for several hours, the human body didn't like pure energy much, and pure energy tended to have to work against the body when it came to medicinal practices.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:49 pm
With a groan, Raul crumpled to the floor and lay motionless.

---------------------------------------------

((um... does Saito have a hand on just one of the twins' heads, or both?))

"Please don't try to completely sever the link." Christie said, "I think that'd be too much of a shock for them."

With a slight nod, both boys stood still and waited to see if this could help them.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:15 pm
((Only on one...))

He nodded his head slightly "I will do what I can, but the amount of the link will not be much, I am not sure how much they had before... but this will make them mostly independent from each other... alright, here we go" His hand glowed slightly and there would be a bit of a burning sensation before a surge of energy went through the entire body of Bob before it condensed into a certain point in his head, creating a mental link for Saito, it only took a few instants, but it was all he needed, he forced himself into the mental link and severed it, at least most of it, only a few moments later he pulled his hand away as his hand smoked slighlty, the process was complete.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:10 pm
About a dozen or so people came walking down the halls of the Arena, approaching the place where Takamura had just knocked out Raul.
They were all dressed... strangely. Their clothing didn't fit any particular pattern of style, and there was no consistency among them, like they were all from varying places and cultures.

--------------------------------------------------

The boy blinked as Saito took his hand away. His twin didn't.
The two turned and looked at each other, wide-eyed.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:30 am
Saito smiled slightly "There you two go... and I am slightly surprised that neither of you went unconcious...I would say this is a success, but" He lightly touched the shoulder of the one he had done it to "You need to sit down and rest for a bit... You should start feeling disoriented in just a little bit because of the body finally reacting to the energy..." He let his hand off of the shoulder and sat it back by his side, letting his body rest once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura ignored the people approaching, not caring why they were there, he didn't want to fight any more than he had to. "I need to get him to the medical area." he told them loudly as he hefted the motionless body onto his shoulders and began to make his way to the infirmary.

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 pm
"Of course." One of the people in the lead of the varied group in the Arena hallways nodded at Takamura. "D'ya happen ta know where Christie is?"

They all stepped aside to allow Takamura plenty of room to carry Raul without having to bump into anyone.

-------------------------------

The twins were already disoriented. They were staring at each other like the way a person stares at an unfamiliar reflection in the mirror, knowing it's themself even though it doesn't look it. This was somewhat reverse of that, however, because they still looked like the same person... but didn't quite feel like the same person anymore. But it was the same kind of confused and disoriented expression.

After Saito touched the one boy's shoulder, the other gaped in astonishment.
"I didn't... feel that." he said slowly, touching a corresponding spot on his own shoulder.
"I... did." his twin countered.
"I know." the other said. "I thought it. But I didn't feel it."
"But I-" he stopped and stared, and so did his twin.

"You spoke to each other." Christie said, also surprised.
"Get in bed." She nudged one towards the bed they'd both been sitting on before, and then steered the other by the shoulder over to the next closest bed.

They obeyed and each got in their respective beds, confused looks on their faces almost like it hurt to try to figure out what was going on.

Christie, meanwhile, ducked into the adjoining room for a moment and came back with a syringe and gave each of the boys an injection.

"You'd better rest, too." she said to Saito.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff