Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:27 pm
End of Day 3

Tomoeda is once again darkened by the nightfall as the alliance searches for the remnants of the enemy force.

Searching the Amusement Park, Syaoran searches for an enemy he sensed. Little does he know the being he hunts is also hunting him. As he reaches the clock tower, he steps back. In front of him bursts in the black barrier of The Nothing. Knowing she was only immune to all the powers created by Clow, he challenged her with his own abilities. The Nothing also knows this, and makes the first strike. Dodging the black bubble, Syaoran draws his Talisman of Fire and attacks back. Her barrier isn't able to nullify all the flames, as she flinches from the heat. "I've been sealed away for all these years. All alone in that cold, dark place. I won't go back... DON'T INTERFERE!" she yells as Syaoran draws his Lightning Talisman. She tries to retreat, but the electric strike is paralyzing. "I won't let you erase those important to Sakura! You're finished!" Syaoran exclaims as he closes in on the stunned Nothing; delivering a critical wound on her. Barely able to hold herself up, she backs to a wall. Syaoran closes in, "It's over" and delivers the final blow. (Role Reveal. The Nothing was Orphie.)

However, The Nothing would not perish alone. "I... I won't go back to how it was before... If I must die then I AM TAKING YOU WITH ME!" With the last of her magic power, she summons her black barrier one last time, both of them trapped inside. "Tch. Sorry, Sakura. It looks like I failed you." Syaoran sadly claims as the barrier fully blackens, erasing them both.

From a distance, a silhouette and a flaming figure watch on. It seems The Fiery had been observing the fight, to take out the survivor. With both targets gone, The Fiery is recalled and the silhouette disappears. (Fiery attacked Nothing)

Sakura suddenly senses the disappearance of her loved one's presence. In a panic, she rushes out, determined to save him. Unfortunately in her blind flight, she didn't sense the magic welling around her. At the last minute, she takes notice, but it's too late. The magic circle of Clow Reed had appeared under her. Before she could escape, the circle beamed up it's black energy and engulfed her. All that remained of our lovely heroine was nothing more than the key form of the Sealing Staff. (Role Reveal. Sakura was ZK.)

Distressed at the loss of allies in the past days, the remnants of Sakura's alliance couldn't help but suspect each and every one of themselves. The mysterious power overseeing them all heard their thoughts and found a shared target. At the aquarium, the skies tore as the pillar of light came crashing down, burning a bright while before vanishing again as it did every night. The people who had been searching nearby rushed over to the location, but only found scorched ribbons. Until Rika spoke up. "Those are Chiharu's ribbons! I saw her head up here earlier!" The party slowly dissipates as Rika mourns the lost of her final closest friend. (Role Reveal. Chiharu was SS7)

Start of Day 4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 pm
Orph was The Nothing?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm
Knew I was gonna die.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Who's left?  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Good job, Kuzo. I had a feeling you'd kill me.

Heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:31 pm
Wait Kuzo's dead?

Also was SS7 a mafia or what?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 pm
I had to do what I had to do.
As I said, I was a goner.
There's no comin' back this time.
Take heed of my final quote of myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

So either J, LPS or Nom is the remaining mafia then?

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm
Aww. I was enjoying this game, too.
Ah, well. I was probably going to be busy in the next couple of days, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 pm
Regulust

SS7 was Chiharu, part of the BFTrio.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:37 pm
Zephyrkitty
Regulust

sweatdrop Oops... so then myself and LPS lynched a townie. xD

My bad.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:41 pm
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Regulust

My bad.
SS7 was the Illusion, guys. rolleyes  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Regulust

My bad.
tsk tsk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm
Kuzodav
Regulust
Zephyrkitty
Regulust

My bad.

Why would lps lynch her partner?

They decided they weren't BFFs anymore.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games