Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Well don't worry I got him

he overestimated his rpc an under estimated mine

I'm using my class to the advantage as well his muscles ripped and his doggy been burned to death next I'm just destroying his whole body while he can't move anymore with my angel jutsu he got hit with
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Seriously bb, naito can handle himself. He learned from me didn't he, though yes I could just pop in and instant kill Fenrir. But this is Naito's fight and I have complete faith in my student.

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Thanks Masumi for that confidence was just tired of his bs already that he's been doing all the time.
Though I will end this soon.

I should be able to get out off a Kaguya genjutsu almost instantly no?
Considering class and even an angel who also a medic it should be almost impossible for Fenrir to get me in any Genjutsu right?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah he a weapon class, and a taijutsu based bloodline whos weakness is you suck at genjutsu. I mean like dark said just cause he had a sharingan he thinks he a genjutsu master and can see though any genjutsu. He was also upset he couldnt get itachi's mangekyo.

But yes a baby could break out of his genjutsu, give him a reality check

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 pm

boo yah!!!!!!!
bwahahaha He thought it was an instant kill!!!!!!!!
rofl
Now I stopped his taijutsu and not to destroy him completely!!!!!!!!!
bwahaha
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:44 pm

I meant now to destroy him completely

so now he's taking a kick to the face, I have Grass Style Jutsu (legs), I have Seki-Reigan (legs and speed), and I'm a medic (power) Yet he took a kick in the face and then caught my leg though his muscles are rupturing and now performing two jutsu's on me though I caught him by surprise since he didn't expect that I couldn't break out off his Genjutsu

Now his excuse is that he knows all these weapon styles
The reason I don't know them is cause I think quality over quantity you know, so now he just bsing

ugh he occ so much and keeps making mistakes
though it was funny he used a jutsu that I asked all of you to allow me to ban cause it was bs

idk though I should finish him off soon though he wants me to let me go but he pissed me off occ wise and my rpc enough and well rp wise I got reason too so I hope the members don't complain again but he's screwed

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

I don't think the members will complain if he dies in RP. I mean, he's just trying to weasel his way out of dying by getting you to let him go.

Especially since he's the one who showed up in YOUR village, and now he wants you to LET him go? That's ridiculous. I say just kill him and get it over with. Give that sharingan eye to someone who deserves it....unless a transplant can't be transplanted. Then just wear his head like a necklace or something lol.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 pm

My point exactly mmmhmm though he's annoying me with all his occ as well bad posts

Nope no one is getting anything from Fenrir I'm gonna keep the body like that there can be resurrected or anything of that crap as well his dog is gonna die along with him. Ps how much should that dog be able to take of lightning?

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 pm

That dog should've fried and died.

And if you cut off his head or destroy his body, then it can't be resurrected. But if you keep it in perfect condition, then it can and most likely will.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Naito.....I do have a suggestion. May I?

Shruikan Tenshi

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Go for it mmmhmm
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Well if you want cruelty towards him, I am currently developing a jutsu or two which one of them BB suggested.

One of the jutsu involves the skeleton....well, breaking out of its fleshy prison. Think of the S rank water control, except instead the water in your body being controlled, your skeleton is. If you ever seen wish master, fenrir will see his dog's skeleton break out of the animal's body, and yes, the skin will break open as well as the tendons and the muscles. The skeleton is literally escaping the body. I could do the same to him, granted he can manipulate his bones, but if his whole skeleton is being manipulated, trying to escape his body, he can regrow it all he wants, but the flesh will remain wide open, he'll bleed out and his muscles and organs and tendons would remain split

other option to do with him, BB's suggestion, a technique where a Kaguya can absorb the bones of others, increasing the density and strength of their own bones. Particularly this is aimed at kaguya bones, since they are the same chakra type and kekki genkai related it'll make more sense

if either of these are approved before you kill him or something, you can get me and I can do this. Thats if you want to see him suffer in a horrific way. Or I can simply come over and make him tear at himself for hours on end XD

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Tensei has good suggestions, though they better suited for someone like dizzle. When dealing with Fenrir you don't want to take any chances and when you have the chance you finish him asap.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

also, a dog shouldn't be able to stand up to lightning for long at all, taking the nerves and muscles would be spazing and burning. The heart would most likely stop being much smaller then the human heart....

Just kill the poor soul.....XD look into his mind you'll find me. I can do plenty....besides he did kill a mist shinobi when I was once a mist nin

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Tensei has good suggestions, though they better suited for someone like dizzle. When dealing with Fenrir you don't want to take any chances and when you have the chance you finish him asap.

hell yeah even better!!!!!!!!!!
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games