Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:23 pm
"It's kind of like old Japanese style sword fighting without the actual sword, just a wooden one." Sayuri tried to explain to the best of her abilities.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:35 am
"Would you stop calling me a ******** pixie!?" Sean hissed at Brad. "And why are you in here, isn't Tokyo missing there godzilla?" He add, turning to him with a glare.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:05 am
"Yeaaah...You see how 'Godzilla' is more of a compliment than 'Pixie'?" Brad asked, grinning.
"Just so you know, if you start sparkling like those vampires in the movies Michael's 'family forced him to watch', you're chum."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:17 am
"What the does sparkling vampires have to do with anything?" Sean asked before glancing at Michael. "And i'm going to use that later just so you know."  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:42 am
"...So you're going to be swinging around a wooden sword...?" Abagail asked, tilting her head as she landed on the ground next to Sayuri.

"I'd rather be called Godzilla then Pixie." Stein grunted. "As Godzilla, you have the power to destroy an entire city. As a Pixie. . . Can't do much."
Stein then slowly turned to Michael, and just stared at him.
"...You kids and your weird a** books and movies..."

Michael let out an irritated groan, glaring at both Brad and Sean.
"I swear Brad. . . It was either that or Pride and Prejudice."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:54 am
"Yeah...it's kinda like that..Except theres forms....such as Nigoru...and my family secret...that actually could.......nevermind...." Sayuri told.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:50 am
"Either way it's ******** up more than if Calvin started dancing around in a dress through the corridors." Brad said, looking over at Michael.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:43 am
"...What?" Abagail tilted her head. "Could what?"

"I can at least stand the vampires. Pride and Prejudice... I can't even be in the next room."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:28 pm
"Vampires don't sparkle." Sean grunted turning back to his work. "And if you keep calling me a pixie i'm going to bite you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 pm
"It's nothing of importance....really...So...umm...what do you plan on doing while you're out here..." Sayuri tried to lead Abigail away from the subject, panicking slightly, not wanting to share the family's secret.  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:04 pm
Brad then walked right in front of Sean and looked down at him.
"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie~"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm
"I dunno..." Abagail shrugged her shoulders, unknowingly biting onto Sayuri's bait. "Probably flying around, annoying Jakey."

"Oh screw you Abby!"

". . .I got a hundred bucks on the big one." Stein said, smirking as he watched Brad taunt Sean.

"No deal... No ******** deal..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Sean bit down on Brads arm as hard as he could, his fangs dripping with venom.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:26 pm
Brad just looked down at his arm before he opened his mouth, baring his teeth before chomping down on Sean's left shoulder.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Calvin's eyes widened the moment he saw Sean biting down onto Brad. He knew exactly what was going to happen next, even before Brad could.
"EVERYONE OUT! NOW!" He shouted, pointing to the door as he made a mad dash for it.

Michael quickly jumped out of Calvin's way, letting him escape into the hallways as he slowly backed up beside the door, just watching the two bite each other. He waited too long for this to happen. . .

Stein didn't even move, aside from him turning his head toward the fight to watch.
"...Looks like I got here in time." He chuckled.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games