Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:58 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked at the young princess. "I'm sorry. It's a habit of mine to see that, even when it's obvious there isn't any infection," he explained. He finished covering her wound and tied it tight. "This should keep you good until it has healed." He turned to check on Rath. He saw his brother lying on the bed, but the bottle had moved from his hands. It was now placed on the bed, empty. Guess he woke up for a little while. Justin stood by his brother. "Hey, are you okay now?" He shook him a bit. Little did Justin know, this was only an illusion created by his brother. When the body didn't move in the slightest, Justin became worried. "Do you need some more blood or something? Please answer me!"

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm
As Sigfried could tell that he was losing, he really couldn't care less. It was the fun of the race anyways. And besides, she was the only person to willingly accept his challenge. "Heh... This is great!" He said as he felt his hair flowing like a river. But upcoming was the woody part, and pretty dense at that. "Sorry Kuro, don't mean to take ya' outta your element."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:12 pm
Raemida
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello looked around the garden. They were in silence again. But, not
too awkward for him. They were able to have comfortable silences
together. Something people who know each other for months would do.
Hours for them. It was getting a bit cold outside. He looked at her.
"You're not cold?" He asked her, hopefully not startling her with the
sound of his voice breaking the silence.

User Image

User Image

Lillian looked up in surprise. His voice seemed to ring out as it broke the silence. She hadn't been thinking about the cold until now. Goosebumps broke out all over her arms and she pretended to be angry with him. "I wasn't until you said something," she said, yet a smile broke through her "scowl". She rubbed her goosebump covered arms, but managed to bear it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:32 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

Jessiebelle waited for an explantation. But, got none. She shrugged it off. She didn't want to know. She stood there, she wasn't tired. But, was rather thirsty. She tried to think of something rather good and cooked. Jessi turned, well almost. She heard a voice. Then soon enough it was visable. "Alaina?" She asked. Then, Justin spoke. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you~" Then, he shifted to Rath. Then, her eyes was showing worry. Little that she knew that, Rath, and the others, have powers that made then special. She didn't want to stay. So, she said her byes. She was too scared to stay. She pulled Alaina's arm and walked down the hallway. She spotted her rabbit. She was happy to see him again. "Momi-kun! I missed you, so much! Did you see momme? Wasn't she brave?" She asked the rabbit that was always smiling at her. Jessi laughed once again and hugged it. "Thank you Alaina. I would have gotten so mad."

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC:]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Justin walked from the bed, thoughts swirling through his mind. He must have been knocked unconscious from lack of blood. The bottle probably didn't even help! He then went to his desk and pulled out another bottle he kept away. The bottle I placed in his hands moved, so he must have woken up at some time. I can just give his body this to at least make sure he can still breathe. Justin walked over to Rath when he noticed something strange happening with his brother. Is he....fading? In fact, the illusion was coming to an end. Justin realized then that he had been tricked. He was really pissed at first. But then he thought of something. If Rath was able to make this, he probably has a lot more energy now. That brought relief flowing through his body. He sat on his bed as a sigh escaped from his mouth. Man, this is tiring.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:42 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Rafaello grinned at her attempt to sound mad. He noticed her goosebumps.
Ralf took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders. "Want to go back
inside?"
He asked.

((Short, sorry x.x Its latee xD))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:36 am
Alaina was dragged down the hallway by her sister,Jessibelle.She had almost stumbled a few times trying to reach Jessi's pace.When Jessibelle had noticed the rabbit in her arms,Alaina easily sighted how happy she grew.She watched as Jessibelle giggled and wrapped her rabbit in a hug.Seeing her sibling happy brought a smile to her face because she loved seeing her sister's happy."You're welcome Jessibelle."She said in a gentle voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:55 am
User Image

Jessibelle clutched her rabbit. She smiled. Then, she saw the bandage. "Alaina.. I didn't mean to do it. It just.. felt right.." She said. She frowned. "Is that bad?" She asked. Her violet eyes tinkled with sorrow then happiness. As long, she doesn't have to do it again. Jessi was fine. She gave that smile again. But, it seems to her, that all of her sisters are busy. She was jealous at that fact. She looked away. Why are they falling for them? It's.. un-natural. Jessibelle sighed. She was hungry, but not starving.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:33 am
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

She sat on the grasses of the garden outside from the mansion, pretty upset and hurt to the fact Jessibelle won't even talk to her anymore... was it because she was weak to letting a vampire bite? Well.. She had no choice... he needed help... even though he hated to do it as much as she did as well. She then sighed and stared down on the big lake on the garden. " I'll probably go swimming for a bit when I'm a little calm.. it'll help."

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am

Justin gazed at the bottle of blood in his hands. He then took the empty one on his bed and placed them both in his bedside desk. He went to his window, pulled aside the dark red curtains, and looked to the sky. It was still dark. However, Justin noticed that some stars were starting to fade. The sun was not rising, but it would probably reach the horizon in about an hour or so. The night went by so fast, yet so many things have happened. He closed the curtains and turned around. Vincent is still here. Justin walked to his bed. "Vincent," he spoke, "if you don't mind, I would like to rest alone. We could probably talk later, but I don't feel up to it right now. May you please leave and close the door behind you?" My energy just seems to have left me. He lay his bare and bandaged back on the bed and closed his eyes.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 pm
Alaina stared as the smile on Jessibelle's face had been replaced with a frown.As her mind raced for some sort of words she gazed at the ground,biting her lower lip.Do I want to encourage that?But he might have..After witnessing that she realized how she was still so very scared of vampires she was,plus how little she knew.Coming to a conclusion,she crouched a few inches lower to face Jessi."Absolutlely not.You helped someone that needed it.You did a good thing.However,I'm not encouraging you to be some blood bank."She said,smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:44 pm
User Image

Jessi holding her rabbit, with one good arm. The other hurt. Now, it felt fine. Stupid arm. Hurting like hell.. then, it's all better. Jessi almost forgot she was with Alaina, till she got in her face. "Ew, come a blood bank? For them?" She asked. Clearly disgusted. She made a face. "Despite what I did.. I still hate them. Alaina..." She said. Total confidence. She wanted to ask something. "Where's Cherie? Hotaru? Lillian?" She hummed in annoyance. "With them." She spatted. "They are clearly getting in our way!" She shouted.

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm
Raemida
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Rafaello grinned at her attempt to sound mad. He noticed her goosebumps.
Ralf took his jacket off and put it over her shoulders. "Want to go back
inside?"
He asked.

((Short, sorry x.x Its latee xD))

User Image

User Image

Lillian looked up at Ralf surprised by his generosity. She hugged the jacket close to her inhaling it. It smelled just like him and even though his skin was cold, the jacket felt very warm. She thought for a moment before nodding. "That's probably a good idea," she said. "It's getting colder by the minute out here and we should probably make sure that your brothers and my sisters aren't getting into any trouble," she said in a minor teasing manner.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:11 pm
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

She got back to the lake with a bathing suit on but she had a swim shirt and swim shorts cover the bathing suit on her; that somehow was her trend of swimming instead of a bikini. She stepped to the lake slowly because it was pretty cold and but didn't mind; she loved the water. Hot or Cold.. but mostly Hot water. She then swam around just hanging around relaxing. Knowing nothing was on the water besides herself; she relaxed looking up at the sky.

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf let out a small laugh. "Okay, sounds good." He said. Raffaello
slid off the branch he was on to a lower one in front of Lillian, so she could
get back on his back. When she was ready, he carefully climbed down
the ground. When his feet touched the ground, Ralf didn't put her down,
instead walked back to the house carrying her with a small smile.

User Image

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games