Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:09 pm
(( sorry for not posting yesterday, it was new years and all. I dun wanna read all the 10 pages I missed, so I read the summary, so if I am missing something important just tell me. ))

Zann was long gone from cleaning. Lucien had told him he could stop cleaning, anyways. Now, Zann was sleeping on the floor, his melded blade lying on the floor next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:10 pm
((lol i hope the floor is comfy!))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:17 pm
(( lol me too. and you guys should get back to rp, and take the OOC to the guild ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:20 pm
((good point))
Kali woke up and exited the library, changing into her Tigeress form, sh esaw Zann sleeping on the floor, she nudged him with her nose, licking him trying ot wake the kid up.
Come on wake up! The floor is not your bed!! she told him.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Luke took his eyes of the book and saw a girl and a cat. He then mumbled,"Why do things like this flock to me." Then he turned his attion back to the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Zann woke up and saw an Earth animal looking him in the eye. He fell back a sleep, not noticing it, and then realized what was in front of him. "Eeeeyyaaaaaaahhh!!" Zann yelled. Then it spoke to him. "Wait a second, you're one of those demihumans, huh?" Zann asked it, hoping he was correct.
(( Wonyky, I'm not a girl. Please change your post. xD ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm
((lmao))
Kali humphed and shifted into her semihuman form
"I am not a Demihuman, they are lowly weak creatures and i will not be even compared to such pitiful creatures." SHe said regally. She easily picked Zann up an dset him on his feet even though she was smaller then him.
"Now go on to your room if your going to sleep." she told him and made a shooing motion.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:30 pm
Ari smiled as the cat left, somehow that brought a little sense of peace to her.
" I wouldn't say it's flocking to you but the library is the safest place..." she trailed off looking back at the ethereal who had still been following her. She sighed and went back to reading.

Knikels

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:34 pm
Luke placed his eyes on the girl."I would not say that. One second I am working, and the next I am being draged outside to see a pool!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm
" You don't like pools? I suppose they were just trying to um... make the place happier..?" Ari said awkwardly, she couldn't quite figure out why there was a pool instead of training. " Then again some of us are more eager to learn i guess..." she placed a book down and took another from the stack. " what are you studying if I may ask."  

Knikels

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm
Zann was surprised that she wasn't demihuman. "Oh, you think you're special because you're strong and you can turn into a wildcat and maul people?" Zann asked her angrily. For an instant, his hair flamed. He stomped away in anger to sleep in his room, but he had lost his drowsiness.

((EDIT - made me storm away because I g2g - ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:50 pm
Luke signed,"I am study on how to repress a demons power. It is very hard to make such a thing. Since there is only two known instences that a demon would lock up part of there power."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Knikels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:57 pm
" Repress the power of a demon....Why though? With that kind of power...." she trailed off  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 pm
"I suggested the idea to him after a....insadent. Thats all I am saying about why." Luke got up."If thats all, I need to take it to the next step in the process."  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

Knikels

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:09 pm
" sorry to have kept you" Ari went back to reading, Perhaps it was better for her not to try and communicate with people. Somehow these conversations had always left her feel awkward. She flipped through the next large book that she ahd selected.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games