Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

"Well at least I know that. Thank you for that."Jackson smiled, she would be stubborn, but at least he wouldn't give up. She blushed having his hips against her but she got the drift and a sly smile passed over her lips, she leaned over to his ear and nipped softly at it "Baisez-moi."She whispered, he would want to know how to say that. But more than that he probably want to hear her say it. She could actually use this to her advantage, speaking in a different language turned him on, she felt a little powerful having that information, but she wasn't planning on getting in his pants anytime soon. She blushed, biting her lip and smiling a little "I might.."She muttered, seeing the look on his face he was defiantly interested in that kind of art. "Who I dream about? Who says its anyone in particular?"She asked, raising an eyebrow but couldn't help but snicker, rainbow road. "He didn't always ride rainbow road you know."She grinned, and it was true, there was a few with Seth in them, but that was before she realized she saw him as more of a brother than well..that. Seth was indeed her best friend, a very, very perverted one, but her best friend nonetheless, and she didn't think of him that way. She shivered, her mind going blank for a minute having Decker blow on her neck, making her blush and bite her lip. "True, and I don't have a problem with either, I can lose it when im ready to lose it. And I have a feeling ill know what im doing, ive hung out with Seth enough to know the details."She chuckled, sneaking a blue M&M and letting him see it on her tongue before eating it "I'll be sure to keep that in mind."She winked and waved at Jake before seeing him leave, oh dear, their conversation wasn't exactly normal, well for Jake, who was ridiculously shy anyway. Savvy didn't seem to mind though and she smiled at her "There's plenty of batter so grab whatever you feel like putting inside and make a batch!"She smiled, grabbing her own plate of pancakes and then grabbing some whip cream, spraying some on her finger before licking it off. "I love whipped cream."She chuckled, looking at Savvy and raising an eyebrow "Krysta? Haven't seen her since last night, you sure she isn't asleep?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

"It's no problem.", he said with a smile.
He went ridged feeling her n** at his ear.
He bit his lip to the point it split and shook his head.
"I am going to get you back sometime."
And he meant that.
He shrugged.
"I guess you can dream about whoever you want. It's not like I'm gonna stop you."
He tilted his head.
Seth didn't seem like he would always ride the rainbow road.
He was an attractive guy, and ladies were hard to keep off with eyes like he had.
WTF.
Was he talking about how guys were attractive?
He felt nausea smack him in the face and fixed himself some water.
Ewww.
If his mind wasn't sick before, it was now.
"Yeah. I can tell by the way he looks at you sometimes. Like you were his number one before the rainbow wagon came in. No offense to anyone."
He chuckled.
"Seth may have told you things, but it doesn't even compare... not even a little."
He watched Jacky with the whipped cream and grinned.
"You don't even wanna know what you just made me think of. Though I'm sure Damian already knows.", he laughed.
He scooted over and poured another bowl of batter.
"Here Savannah. Join us. Krysta will be back at some point. She likes to lounge wherever she can."
He smiled.
Things had started to look up.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson couldn't help but giggle under her breath, loving the reaction he gave her from nipping at his ear. She licked her lips seeing the small bead of blood on his lip from biting it but kept herself back, not wanting to provoke him more. She rose an eyebrow "Get me back? We'll see about that."She grinned, squirting some whip cream into her mouth she grinned, she really did love whip cream. She shrugged at the whole dream thing, she really didn't have dreams about things like that, they were blank, or nightmares, her fantasies were daydreams, but he didn't really need to know that did he? She watched him fix some water and wondered what weird thing he had going on inside his head that made him do that but she wouldn't ask questions, but she did laugh at him. "Well, I would never know. He had tried to convince me to do stuff with him but I dunno, it just didn't feel quiet right yet. I didn't really wanna do things like that being trapped in HMI."She shrugged, eying him, quirking an eyebrow "I dunno, he showed me pictures too.."She muttered, remembering how awkward it was and how hard Seth had laughed at her from how embarrassed she got. She laughed, knowing exactly what it was, Damian had pointed it out like it was blatantly obvious to everyone and she grabbed a few strawberries, starting to eat one and then set a few on the pancakes, along with some sliced apples, making it look straight off a cook book after she added whipped cream. She chuckled, pulling up a chair and taking a bite, licking her lips and smiling. "Their delicious."She chuckled, taking another bite, her stomach was sore, but it felt good to eat so there was no way she was arguing.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 pm

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!

Check Page one to see the update on the profiles.
A new and unknown character is joining us.
Enjoy loves~

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 am

User Image

Noah had been sent after Decker.
He figured that he probably wouldn't come out of this one.
Decker had beat up lots of the guys he stayed with.
He was a regular assh*le and had a taste for prescription druggies and coke.
Damn he was shaky.
He could do this.
They had tracked his van to a little lake and when he arrived at the house it was huge.
A richie with a drug issue?
Uber weird.
He pulled into the driveway and saw a kid outside.
Sickly looking kid.
He looked as if he was on drugs himself or was recovering from something bad.
Noah shook his head and stopped the car.
He checked his gun first.
His hands were already shaking and he was sweating.
All he had to do was go in and get why Decker had skipped his buys and leave.
He didn't have to shoot.
He opened the door of his car.
It was just a vehicle that he had borrowed and would be in the bottom of a lake next week.
It was a big black Escalade with smokin' rims.
And speakers that shook the entire frame of the car.
He went over to the door and knocked, hoping Decker wouldn't be the one who answered.
If it wasn't he had that to his advantage.
He looked back at the kid and glowered at him for a moment.
He better not interfere.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:43 am

He smiled.
"That is a promise."
He started making his own pancakes.
His horrible little pancakes.
They all came out torn and tattered and oozing with chocolate.
But that was what he got for making them with M&Ms.
He put the pretty ones on a plate for Savannah.
It was only right that she got the best of the batch.
He took his ugly plate to the table and put whipped cream on it.
He looked at Jacky and smiled.
Then he heard a dreadful sound.
Loud speakers, squeaky brakes, and a slamming door.
Followed by a knock.
It was the drug posse.
He had missed two appointments with them and they had now filed his third strike.
You either paid up in valuables or blood, when you wasted their time.
Luckily he had lots of cash.
But he couldn't move or talk.
Fear had paralyzed him.
He knew one of the girls was going to answer the door before he could gain back a conscience.
He was screwed.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:30 am

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi had woken up and pulled her hair back pulling another leaf out of her hair after last night. Nothing happened but she had managed to trip over her own two feet last night on their way back and took Jake down with her. She smiled and pulled on a little bit more appropriate shirt and headed downstairs.

As soon as she managed to hit the foyer there was a knock at the door. She thought for a moment at how wierd it was and shook her head. She guessed it was just one of their neighbors. Not like she would know either way because Decker had given them a ride last night to the store.

There stood a guy. He was kinda cute but obviously her mind swam with thinking where Jake had managed to disappear to. She hadn't heard him get up let alone see him now.

"Good morning," she said quietly. "I'm sorry. Are you looking for someone?" her voice was a little shakey now but she had forced it to stay the quiet and innocent and dumb enough girl so he wouldn't think of it.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 am

User ImageUser Image

Jackson chuckled, she would have to keep on her toes if it was a promise, she just hoped he wouldn't embarrass her or something, then they would end up just have pay back wars all over the place. She laughed, looking at his pancakes "Their telling me how sad they are."She said, poking at one of them "Looks aren't everything though so I bet they taste chocolatey and delicious."She smiled, licking her lips as she took another bite of her own pancakes, then again she was good at pancakes from making them so much when she was younger, she saw it like riding a bike, she never really forgot. Hearing speakers she rose and eyebrow and glanced toward where it was coming from. No way that was HMI, there was no way, they were more mature than that to play music, or screech the car for that matter. Seeing Kairi and waved at her "Morning."She smiled, leaning back in her chair to see who was behind the door, she rose an eyebrow. "Hey Kairi, who the cute little boy at the door?"She asked, licking some whipped cream from her finger and leaning back more, he didn't look like he was selling anything, in fact, he looked a little terrified. "Poor guy looks like he just saw a ghost.."She muttered, looking at Decker and blinking, tilting her head at him. "Hey you okay?"She asked, setting a hand on top of his, thinking over it. It was obvious Decker knew who this person was, seeing the reaction, but seeing it was a kid she groaned, throwing her hands up and sighing "Decker, don't tell me your buy drugs from a minor..please."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:00 am

User Image

Jake finished his cereal and drank the milk down with a sigh. He wondered off hand if he went back in there would he still be ignored.
"Of course you will you idiot, your just the runt of the litter." He knocked his head with his hand a bit. He knew better, but it was odd that not even Savannah took notice of him trying to talk. Sighing he admitted that he didnt belong here either. The only one who took notice of him was Kairi. Standing back up he walked back to the house. It was a crisp day he thought to himself as he walked in. He went to the kitchen and set his bowl down before he noticed Kairi at the door with some stranger. Tilting his head to the side he hoped he wasnt a boy scout or something...he hated those kids. Walking next to Kairi he looked at him and tilted his head. "Who are you and what do you want?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am

User Image

Noah stood still and smiled.
When everyone was standing there he pulled the gun and pointed it at Jake.
"I don't have any business with you. So move.", he said it as defiantly as he could.
His hand was shaking slightly, but it wasn't noticeable... yet.
He pointed to the kitchen and nodded.
"I'm here for Decker. The rest of you are okay. Just don't do anything too hasty."
Once they were in the kitchen he sent Decker the sweetest smile in the world.
A 'Hey honey, I'm home' kinda thing.
"We've missed you, Decker. And you've missed us... Twice.", he murmured.
He pulled out a knife and held it up to Decker's neck and pointed the gun at a random person.
It was a girl next to Decker.
All of these people were taller than him and were probably older.
It was scary for him, but he knew he would be okay.
He had a gun.
At least until his hand got so sweaty it slipped out.
"You get why I'm here. So go ahead and get your wallet."
He felt his voice wavering.
He was running out of adrenaline.
He pulled the knife away and reached in his pocket.
He put the two little baggies of stuff on the table.
One with green powder, the other with white.
"T-that is for you, love. N-n-now get the m-money so I can get the h-hell out of here."
He tapped his foot and looked at his watch.
The stuttering had started...
First sign to GTFO.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:53 am

User Image

Jake complied by going into the kitchen. Though he started to notice something odd about him. It also seemed that Decker got his supplies from kids. It was when the knife went to Jacky that he felt his mind snap and Max jumped up.
His look of worry shifted to dull pleasure. "Oh my my, the young one has a gun. Oooh I'm so scared, save me from the diaper kid." His smile turned to a wicked grin. "Come here little boy so I can show you how to properly use that knife. Or whats the matter...wet your pants? Look at you, your even starting to st-st-studder." Max was finding this very amusing. He spread his arms, who knows this kid might fulfill Lisa's dream of dying. "Give it to me you little twerp, or do you not have the balls?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jackson blinked, watching the kid strut in, with a guy nonetheless, what in the hell was wrong with people now days that what, 14-15 year olds were going around, armed, and selling drugs! She felt anger starting to boil up, seeing how this kid thought he could just get away with holding an knife up to Decker like that! She starred down the barrel of the gun he pointed at her, what the hell! Now that was when she didn't take s**t anymore, Emily was screaming at her and glancing over hearing Max she bit her lip. "Max don't you do a damn thing. If Jake gets hurt it'll be you who's to blame."She hissed, seeing the boys attention was on Decker she grabbed his wrist with the gun in it and moved it to face toward the floor, all he had was a knife and well, she wasn't afraid of being cut, and if he killed her, well, that would just be to bad. Her eye twitched, Emily starring at the boy now, this was indeed a problem. She wasn't going to pull him away but she did grab the knife he had, him having the handle so she cut her hand on the blade, but she didn't really care. "Now, love, why couldn't you 'ave been a good lil' boy and nicely come in an' done this like a civilized person eh?"She asked, raising a curious eyebrow at him. "Because, really, I don't 'ighly enjoy when people threaten others, gets me in a bad mood. And frankly, seein' as 'ow your shakin' like a leaf, you could have easily come in and done this the easy way."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Decker looked at the drugs and then heard the change in Jake.
Then he snapped his head towards Jacky.
It was Emily.
He jumped up when Noah was down.
He looked over to them.
"I don't buy from minors. He is part of the gang I buy from. He's the youngest... They must've sent him cause last time I pulled a gun on their 'Boss' last time. They don't want to risk a good member."
He took a moment to kick Noah.
He took the gun and released the ammo clip.
And put it on the table and then took the knife.
He made Emily sit.
He didn't need to get someone killed.
"It's weird because this kid was a straight A student at one point. This is why I need to keep off drugs."
He heard Noah mumble something, but ignored it and kicked him again.
"I am going to kick your scrawny a**. Come on Jake, or whoever. Lets go rough him up and make him crawl."
He dragged Noah outside and stomped on his hands.
He was not dealing with this little twirp or any more of those stupid Druggies.
They were all broken people.
And they had corrupted a good kid.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Emily grinned, licking a little of the blood from her hand when Decker got ahold of the kid, The cut actually wasn't to bad from what she saw and she had to admit the blood was tasty, but she liked it as much as Jacky did, although, the pain setting in had Emily flinch, forcing her back into Jackson's mind. She shook her head, looking at her hand and biting her lip, going to the sink and listening to Decker. "This is just another reason to add the reasons I don't like drugs."She muttered, her mother had taken them, making her frustrated to well..the accident point, Decker took them and they ended up making him see crazy things, and now it had a little kid threatening people with weapons and asking for money! She looked at Decker and bit her lip "Decker! Beating him up isn't going to fix anything!"She yelled, starting to clean up her hand, poor kid. Wrapping it up she walked outside, looking at Decker and putting her hands on her hips. "As much as I don't like that fact that I ended up cutting myself, and that I was threatened this really doesn't make you any better than them if you beat him up. I mean he was shaking like a rabbit ready to run away!"She shook her head "I'm not saying you let him off easy, but im not saying you kick his a** either."She pulled the kid up by his shirt, holding him by his shoulder "You said he was a straight A student, well, he's just been corrupted, and did their bidding. So, instead of beating him up, here's a marvelous idea, how about we fix him breakfast and have him behave, it'll only make things worse with violence."She said, pulling at the kids ear "And you, little Bunny, if you argue ill kick your a** and send you back to where ever it is you came from. But im sure you won't argue, right?"She asked, a sweet but sly smile on her lips.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:51 pm

User Image

Noah looked at the guy that had been at the door.
His voice had seemed to change and then he felt a pain on his wrist.
The gun slipped from his fingers.
His arms were partially collapsed from the dirty needles that were forced in.
And then he got kicked and tried to stay still.
They said if you let the pain happen it wouldn't hurt as much.
Struggling hurt.
He bit his lip and whined.
"I don't do drugs."
He mumbled and noted that Decker couldn't hear him.
He pulled up his sleeves and winced more when Decker kicked and drug him outside.
But there was relief.
He heard Decker curse under his breath.
Noah had met Decker many times and discussed his fear of needles.
He had to know that he never did it to himself.
Decker knew how cruel those guys could be.
They had sent him in expecting him not to make it out.
That was common.
Even more-so for little kids like him.
But he was snatched up yet again.
By the girl that had hurt his wrists.
Bunny?
Breakfast?
What?

He hadn't eaten in two days and it was making him weak.
He shook his head at her question and dropped to his knees.
He took her hands and kissed them.
"I am in debt to you."
That was how he was accepted into his gang, and that is how he was released.
They moved on when they were in debt to a higher peer.
And she was his new boss.

ϰσɑɧ βɘϰʝɑмɨϰ ϰɨɔσℓɑɘ
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games