Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:01 pm
Lucus moved away from the youma as kaze charged it. Watching the boy he was fairly impressed. His form was good, his strength was excellent, but as his instructors had found fault in even the most perfect of moves, lucus began finding the small faults in kaze. Within a moment he was truly unsure of who would win the fight... So he moved back to watch from a safer vantage point.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:12 pm
Kaze slashed the youma's chest and it slashed his own. Kaze jumped back. "I've got to end this or else I'll loose too much blood to fight..." He pointed his sword at the youma. "Moon Spirial Star...Attack!" A large number of stars and moons flew at the youma, blowing it up in a burst of sparkles. Kaze's costume changed back to his normal clothes and he fell onto the ground. His gaze shifted to Lucas. "Good... you're safe... I'm glad..." He then passed out.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:28 pm
Lucus moved up next to kaze and frowned deeply. "Baka, how am I supposed to get you into the freaking castle? I have no hands..." Mumbling curses he bit down on the boys collar and began dragging him towards the palace. The cuts looked bad, but lucus was confidant they weren't to deep. No guts had spilled out yet so he assumed the boy would live, but if he was the only one protecting the city... Things did not bode well...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:31 pm
Luna ran to the entrance and saw Lucas trying to bring Kaze inside. She ran over. "I've got him. Come on... I need you to fill me in on what happened." She picked the boy up easily, placed Lucas on her shoulder, and took them both into one of the many bedrooms of the palace.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:40 pm
As luna placed her sun on the bed lucus jumped down to join the boy, curling up by his side, afraid he would touch the wounds and hurt kaze more. "A youma appeared. Your boy is strong, something was wierd though. How long has he been training? He almost didn't change... it was like he forgot he had it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:50 pm
"This would be second youma in 2 days... he's had some training, but not a lot of experience fighing actual youma. And he's not really my son... he's the current Prince of Crystal Tokyo. When the King and Queen went into hiding, he was just a babe and I took him in." Luna started tending to his wounds. "What about you? I thought you were stone... at least, last time I checked you were.."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:53 pm
Lucus purred softly. "Not your sun you say... I was stone, and to be honest with you I don't know what happened. I'm having a very hard time being human again though..." As he spoke he searched her finger for a ring, trying to figure out if she was taken or not. His paws began kneading at kazes side absently as he looked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:07 pm
Luna nodded. "I'm sorry you're having trouble, Lucas. I really am..." She sat down on the bed next to Kaze. He moaned lightly, due to the pain of the wounds. His eyes opened and looked at Luna. "Hey mom..."

Luna smiled. "Hey yourself." Her phone rang and she stood up. "Yes? Oh, Artemis! Yes, there was a youma. Kaze took care of it. Yup, all by himself, though he did have some help... who? Lucas. Yeah, it seems he was freed, though he cannot resume human form. Yup. Could you call Diana and send her over. I know she'd be worried about her 'brother'. Ja!"

Luna looked at Lucas. "My daughter is on her way. You two should meet." She smiled again.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:56 pm
Lucus simply shrugged. "As for my troubles, they are nothing compared to the trouble we all face if those things are what we have to face. Where are the scouts? I thought there were more... " He sighed and moved up to lick kazes cheek.

"You fought well, Take a nap. You'll feel better when you wake up." He smiled and rested a paw lightly on the boys forehead to calm him, before turning to Luna once more. "I'm going to need a place to stay while I'm here, and kaze is going to need a story when he gets up for where he went... O, and is your daughter even close to as lovely as you and is she taken?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:11 pm
Luna sighed. "There are two senshi who are awakened. They are two of Kaze's friends from school. They must have been too far away to notice the youma's energy and I didn't have enough time to call them."

Kaze smiled at Lucas's actions and fell asleep. Luna smiled. "You see to have a way with him. Maybe cause you're both guys and can related." She shrugged then laughed at Lucas's later comment. "You can stay with us. And actually... Diana might be the right age for you..."  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:18 pm
Lucus chuckled lightly. "Your one of the oddest mothers I have ever known. I'm stuck as a cat till I can fix all this. Though dating your daughter might end up being high on my list I doubt it will be high on hers, besides you know I only have eyes for..." He cut himself off realising just how many people he had eyes for. With a shrug he looked down at kazes chest.

"You certainly do have magical hands... I hate time travel, It's always a struggle trying to figure out peoples real ages..." He turned and hopped off the bed. Slowly he began pacing the room, slightly annoyed at several thoughts he was having.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:28 pm
"Well what do you expect? I'm a cat-turned human mother from another planet. And besides... once she learns how you've been around Kaze, she might take a liking to you. Kaze is most dear to her." She watched the neko. "Me and my family's ages might be hard, but Kaze and his friends' ages aren't. Kaze is only 16 years old. Same with Aniya. Natsu-san is 17." She wondered what was going through his small mind.  

Darkness Cake

Unit#003

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:21 am
Lucus sighed and sat down in the corner. "I didn't help kaze for recognition. I helped him because it was the right thing to do. I would prefer if she like me before she ever heard about that..." He turned his head and his ears slumped slightly from the perch higher up on his head. "When is she going to get here anyway?" His voice was tense and he looked around somewhat anxiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:35 pm
"Soon. She's coming from school to here, so it would take her more time than from home."

--Outside--

Diana ran at full speed toward the palace, her backpack bouncing. When her father called and said that her mother wanted her, she was worried it had to do with Kaze. If it wasn't for her backpack, she would have just changed forms. "Oh well!" She muttered. She finally made it to the palace. That seemed to be the meeting place outside of home, now-a-days. She walked into the throne room (where they normally had meetings) and wondered where they were. She then noticed that one of the bedroom doors was open. She walked in, smiling. "I'm here!"  

Darkness Cake

Iori_Yagami1990

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:02 pm
Villian Form

Civilian Name (if you have one): Melanie
Villian Name: Heneroshi
Height: 7 feet
Weight: 110 pounds
Hobbies: seducing men

Strengths: dreams
Weaknesses: getting friends to stay

Physical Description: Check out my avi

Attacks and Abilities (such as creating youma or sending out energy beams): Ice beams from my mind or ice crystal shards from my mind, as well as steal powers upon a "kill".

Defects: weak against fire attacks

Background: when I hear that my old sweetheart Nephlite had been defeated, I wanted to get revenge on Sailor Moon and her allies. It was a personal mission of mine with no ties to any previous villian except for nephlite. I loved him and Mollie had stolen his heart afterward, so after I attempt to get rid of the Sailor soldiers, I am going to try to get rid of the rest of the universe and save one spot for Nephlite to return which I will use an absorbed amount of the silor soldier's powers to bring him back to life.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff