Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm
"Hm.....well after we get bill and our cart from the inn,OH!and your bear." Max smiles brightly and holds out his hand waiting for hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:10 pm
Hayate smiled, "I thought that bear was left at the mansion." Hayate "hugged" the bear.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm
"No no we left it at the inn i remember." He put his hand back in his pocket,she clearly wasn't going to hold it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm
Hayate nodded, "Oh, well shall we go?" Hayate held out her hand.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm
He sighs and smirks. "Yeah lets go..." He holds her hand and walks out the door with her in tow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 am
Hayate continued to smile and walk with Max, she felt the evening breeze began to pick up.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm
(would you be willing ot let someone else join us along the journey? shes been waiting but im not sure she'll get a titan anytime soon)
Max looks to the sky and whistles a small but repeating tune.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 am
( *gasp* I didn't know that there was a newcomer. I'll be happy to let her come on the journey. How should she jump in? How about we pick her up when we get to the next village? I'm fine with anything. )

Hayate listens softly to Max's tune, she felt her ears twitch, rubbing her ear she yawned.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 am
((I can fix that... Of course he still has Zee as a companion and will just take the newer one as a helpful person, of course the kid will be a little bit harder to deal with, also she despises titans which is bad. As long as you guys don't get to far ahead by the time I log on, I could keep up, the only reason why I don't post a lot is because I can't keep up...))
Otosu was of course, lagging behind and was at least twelve hours behind, of course he knew where they were and he wanted to yell at them for he had them in his sight... well with his eye piece that is. He quickly told his suit to pick up the pace, it did that with the wheels and it took off, he still had a ways to go before he caught up but he was certainly catching them. Of course he had told Zee to stay at the village, as it was safer that way, he had also given her another gun, this one wasn't as rusty as well as some survival things that were basic for humans, even a gallon of water. He then took off without another look behind him and he chose to take off after Max and Hayate, if they were going to dangerous places they would need another titan to fight. One wasn't enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 am
( Sorry, Kami. )  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 am
(Now if i could just remember her profile name.....and were still in the village kami and your partner could stay in the wagon the whole time,also i think the new girl needs to stay in her village.....hmm....i could make another profile ^^)
Max smiled and let her sit in wagon while he went up to get her bear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:35 am
Hayate didn't know why was she so sleepy, it was probably the food she ate earlier. Maybe Hayate was allergic to ghost food.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am
(should we wait so he could catch up?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 am
( Okay, I feel bad cause we are posting alot and they're having trouble catching up. I'm not saying that they're slow!!! If I was I won't, cause they're not slow. And I like highlighters!!! *hint hint nudge nudge* )  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:56 am
(go ahead and highlight^^)  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items