Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sceptile watched as Jolteon took Raichu.

I bet If I fallow them, they will lead me to Torchic and Totdile...
He said to himself as he quietly fallowed behind  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:20 am
(there were 2 absols on each of you right? I just took out one of each so now theres one absol on each of you.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 am
((ok sorry but im lost could someone please fill me in?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:31 am
User Image

User ImageThe Haunter looked and smiled at the Kirlia asking it's true identity, it only gave that smile and cheerful grin. "Haaunter, haunt!" It replied in a playfull mood. Suddenly the Haunter's mood had changed to that of a serious nature. It saw an Absol approaching slowly and without any words. An Absol's presence alone meant great disasters were about to befall this land. Haunter closed it's eyes tight as it quivered, it was very strange to see a ghost pokemon do such a thing. When it opened it's eyes they were pure white, it was using Future Sight to peer into the near future... but how could ghost pokemon learn such an ability you ask? The answer is they can't, only psychic pokemon can learn Future Sight. In it's sight it saw much pain and suffering, lifes lost, and a great catastrophe effecting not just this land, but the whole world! In it's sight into the future it saw one pokemon standing ontop of rubble and bodies, engulfed in flames. As the identity of the pokemon came clearer and clearer it saw what looked to be... a mawile? It had an evil grin on her face as it looked down upon the world that was. walking up on her right side was... was... The very same Absol that is in the gym! Does an absol really help in this horrific disaster?! The Haunter snapped out of his Future Sight staring at the absol with a blank expression. Was this pokemon really aiding such an evil pokemon with her horrific goals?

The Haunter glowed a prism color with many different colors. It was finally showing it's true form. It was pink and rather small in size, it had deep blue eyes like the deepest ocean. What?! Could it be?! It was the one and only Mew! One of the great Legendaries of old! The small ancient pokemon slowly opened it's beautiful blue eyes to the world to see. Rarely ever thru the many ages had anyone ever seen mew in it's true form. The room was filled with psychic energy, the original psychic pokemon was in this very room, and for the first time in ages in it's true form. ".....Mew." It said in it's gentle and calming voice.  

Agamerin

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

Lucario noticed the mew change back to her original form. "Heh long time no see mew. I guess that was you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 am
User Image

Helloise with a very unpleasant look upon her face walked slowly thru the deep woods towards the mountains on the other side of the woods. The mountains was a direct neighbor to the forest but had many unstable and strong Pokémon, many being steel and rock type Pokémon with a small mixture of bug and fighting type. They all might as well be bug type in her eyes, Helloise saw the as all the same, pathetic. She had finally got to the edge of the forest and the start of the long climb up the mountain; however she took no time in despairing over the long hike ahead of her to make it to the top. She just kept the same expression the whole trip up the mountain while her jaw trap behind her was now getting hungry once again. It was sensing many Pokémon on this mountain and it was making it very eager for a taste of them. Most of the more skittish Pokémon of the mountain was on the outside of the mountain were she was now, so a good percentage of them was hiding from this new face. All the strong and bold Pokémon lived within the mountain, and scared all other Pokémon especially outsiders off their mountain. A few Shroomish poked their heads over a stone on a high ledge looking down at this eerie looking Pokémon that just stepped foot on the mountain, but quickly scurried off not wanting trouble.

After an hour or so of walking she had finally come up to the entrance to the mines, they were partially covered by shrubs but could be easily spotted if you were looking for such a thing. Helloise smirked to herself not only to her completion of reaching the summit, but also the fact that so many hosts in this mountain home, but their home was soon about to be her own… One way, or another. A chilling breeze could be felt blowing in thru the caverns entrance as she stepped inside the long and maze like path thru the mountain. It was pitch black but Helloise could see just perfect, mawiles are use to being inside the mountains. She stopped walking only to a complete halt, her eyes wondered to the left and right a few times but never turning her head. “What is it that you want with a poor, defenseless female like me? I hope you don’t… Hurt me.” She said as she turned slowly and calmly to her left, looking up slightly with a very unpleasant smile on her face. What seemed like a huge bonfire to the normal eyes was coming closer and closer to Helloise eventually revealing a very large Charzard stomp its way in front of Helloise. He stood there making a loud roar for intimidation, that effected Helloise none, quickly looking down at the small mawile. Its voice carried like thunder inside the tunnels as it spoke. “This is my domain little pest! Get out of this mountain before this maze becomes your tomb!” As it delt it’s threat many more Pokémon gathered around her filling the circular cavern.

These all were level sixty Pokémon at the least, and the Charzard was well over seventy. Helloise’s eyes glowed a deep blood red hue as the Charzard’s tail started to flicker and fade with each passing second. “Heheh. Oh but my dear sweet pet, I fully intend to make this cavern a tomb. And what a lovely place it will be.” Her seductive tone of voice was not meant to entice or draw anyone in, it just added to how chilling her words cut into the many Pokémon’s minds. The Charzard slowly stopped breathing as it fell to the ground with a huge thud, the reason of their kings sudden death was unclear to most the Pokémon surrounding her, but as the Charzards flame died out, and her blood stained eyes were the only thing left to see, her smile grew to an overwhelming size on her face as she looked at the hundreds of Pokémon that filled the cavern. After that all that could hear from the outside of the cavern was screams of torment and agony unlike anything ever heard in this land before. The screams were so loud it echoed past the trees, over rocks, so many screams happening at the same time was an uproar that would be heard for miles. Back inside the cavern not a soul moved, not a life was spared, not a quiver from a warm body could be felt. The only thing still moving was Helloise breathing extremely heavily while laughing lightly to herself. Her eyes were now a bright deep red hue, they were slightly crazed and was overflowing with pleasure and desire sated. The strong stench of blood filled the air inside the cavern; the smell alone would make even the ones with the strongest stomach puke. Nothing could be seen, but it was best that it wasn’t for those that would ever come into this place after. She wiped her mouth with her hand, still wearing a very large and creepy grin on her stained face. “We will have soo much fun together… You and I.” The Pokémon on the outside of the mountain was storming away from the mountain after hearing the curdling screams and the strong stench of blood now imprinted in the mountain. Once the mountain of the strong and brave, is now the mountain of death and carnage.

Melaroon

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:02 am
User Image
Mijirnir The Absol

As the other three Absol that dispersed into attacking were eliminated, the real Absol sought out to pick off the lowest of threats the zig-zagging Absol. Finally, noticing the Haunter made it's first sudden movement, it's eyes were pure white using a technique somewhat familiar to himself, future sight. Future sight was a technique that he was able to initiate as well. Soon before he would strike once more the Ghost Pokemon was no more and emerged as something all to familiar. That small pink Pokemon that Mawile mentioned! Absol stopped mid-combat in awe as the others did. And his first words were spoken, "... You. You are who I am looking for... And you must follow me." He spoke in his deep, mature toned voice. As he turned to the rest that he battled, "... For you all realize that you are not the ultimate target..." He spoke.

* Lv. 51 *

HP : 70%

Slash
xxxxx? ? ?

Double Team
xxxxxQuick Attack

Sword Dance
xxxxxFuture Sight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Riolu was relieved that Lucario showed up too. But he as getting tired of being saved all the time. He looked at the Absol that was currently engaged with Cynder, he was tough, but nowhere near the level of that Mawile... he could take him.He put his paws out in front of him and began to focus his Aura. It began to build up and an Aure Spher began to form, once it had built up enough power he aimed at at Absol.
"There will be no forgiveness for allying yourself with that pokemon!" He fired the Aura Sphere at the Absol, its power tearing up the ground as it travelled towards the pokemon.

User Image

Kirlia watched as Riolu used his ultimate attack. "So he was finally able to do it" she said to herself, smiling. he had been practicing for so long. Then something hit her... it was another pokemon that called out in pain before it was silenced. But this time was different... there were hundreds of voices crying out in usion, so many voices that were then silenced.
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kirlia screamed in agony as she collapsed to the ground, the pain so overwhelming that she quickly fell unconcious.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
As Flygon was walking through the forest he heard a nearby scream and began running to it. He soon found a Riolu, a Kirlia, an Absol and a Haunter. Now whats going on here? he thought deciding to walk closer to soon be standing in front of the Kirlia and Riolu. "I beleive you need a little assistance?" he asked ritoricaly to the two.

((sorry if i messed up on anything i tried my best to reply))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 pm
Cynder growled at the Absol. He had no clue what, or whom, Riolu was speaking of, but he knew that the intent was mal. "Leave now, and you won't have to deal with us. Give in and to backfrom whence you came, or we'll blast you to kingdom come!" He slipped a red leaf from his bandanna and put it by his maw. "Don't make me have to use this Power Her-" Suddenly, Kirlia collapsed and the compassionate Typhlosion rushed to her side. Scooping her up, he asked; "Kirlia! Are you all right?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:48 pm
Flygon turned to the Typhlosion that had just ran passed him. What is going on? he thought looking over at the Absol then back at the Typhlosion. "ok whats going here?" he asked the typhlosion.
((major writers block))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 am
Riolu didn't waste any time. After firing the Aura Sphere at Absol he used Quick Attack to get close to Mew, he scooped the little pokemon up in his arms and then dashed over to where Kirlia and Cynder was. "Okay Mew, I have a new game to play. Absol really wants to play hide-and-seek. So I want you to teleport everyone except Absol, cause he's 'it'. Teleport us as far away as you can".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 am
User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Jolteon had lead Sceptile back to the Team Rocket Base,but a huge door lay infront,the guards let Jolteon and Raichu pass and immediately closed the gate. Once inside,the pokemon stopped what they were doing and saluted but not to jolteon but to the unconscious Raichu. Jolteon led her inside to the main room where the leaders were. Dropping her on the floor she awoke on contact,she shot up "W-where am i"?! looking around in a panic she began to realize where she was and as if on instinct shot for the door. Jolteon blocked her way with his agility,Raichu glared at him "Let me through this instant"!,"Now dont tell me your punk out on us again #666 how girly". Raichu turned "Stand down! i--",the electric had then froze in complete fear.

A pikachu not to far away wearing a black and red collar was sitting in what was 'Raichu's Throne'. Its eyes glew red with anger as it glared down at Raichu "Ive grown tired of waiting for you...",Raichu backed away but Jolteon pushed her forward to face him. The pikachu growled "First you run away from us,then you attack your own men...and soon object to the orders given to you and even resist on your return","I ran away because i--because..." Raichu balled her paws into fists "I...i...","Pathetic..Jolteon was right,you have grown soft and need re-making". Raichu backed up "Dont you dare! I will never return to you! you a** can kiss me a**"!!

Pikachu frowned "Well..we'll just see about that..#444"!,"Sir"!,"#777"!,"Sir"!. The pikachu smirked "See to it that #666 is put through the Tubes again but before that i want to to implant the Rocketchu series into her,beat her until she begs to to come back to Team Rocket even if you have to kill her we'll bring her back as a new solider". The two both saluted and turned to Raichu,she backed away and ran towards the door but the two both grabbed her and dragged her back in,the last thing heard as a loud yell. Not very soon thunder clouds formed in the sky and lighting struck down in every direction signaling any pokemon out there for help.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 am
User Image

Lucario heard riolu and pull a little stamp from his bag. He slapped it on his arm and a light barrier surrounded. An anti-teleport barrier. "Yall go. I'll keep him busy." Aura surrounded lucario's fists and he prepared himself for absol.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Agamerin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 am
User Image

Mew felt something grab it down mid-air, being held in the somebodies arms. From just using Future Sight for as long as it did Mew hadn't gotten her eye sight back quite yet. All of a sudden Mew felt the pressence of over a hundred lives slaughtered. She felt the pain they felt as it closed it's eyes tightly as it screemed in pain. "Meeeeew! Meew!" It cried, not soon after did Kirlia do the same. The Mawile... had slaughtered so many innocent lives. She didn't even feel any remorse for doing it, this evil pokemon had to be stopped before what it saw in it's Future Sight really takes place. It openened it's eyes slowly seeing Riolu holding it, Mew had little time to act. Mew normally stayed out of the issues of the world and just observed, but whatever the Mawile was planning was far worse than anything it had ever seen before. The absol could be beaten by the collection of pokemon in the gym, but the mawile was something else all together, Mew would need help, the world needed more help from the desaster this Mawile was trying to make into reality. Mew suddenly felt weather patterns change in the far off distance, thunder...? Her new playmate Raichu! She must be in trouble. Mew not only wanted to save her new friend, but these pokemon would need all the help they could get to take down the Mawile. Besides because of the Mawile Mew wouldn't be... It would never... Mew wouldn't be able to help in the fight, let's just leave it at that. Mew glowed a bright white color, everything in the room changed to a dull grey including the pokemon. No living thing was moving, water dripping off of dew leaves were frozen in it's suspended state as if it was a picture, Lacario, Riolu, Kirlia, all the pokemon was a dull grey frozen in time. It had completely frozen time itself! Mew flew up out of Riolu's frozen arms and quickly jetted off towards where the weather changes were going on. Mew knew that it was the one the Absol was looking for. Absol would most likely leave if Mew wasn't there anymore so it was a lot better than telaporting everyone somewhere else. As Mew got a good distance away time returned to normal, everything would appear the same to the pokemon exsept Mew was suddenly gone without a trace. As it flew thru the air it eventually got to what appeared to be a Team Rocket base. Team Rocket had done many bad things, but not as horrible as what was soon going to happen. This legendary pokemon's body turned invisibile as it decended down into the base. Getting inside wasn't the hard part, it was finding Raichu that was difficult. After Mew was inside she roamed the hauls looking for Raichu to appear.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games