Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 pm

He flipped up to his feet and ran at her tackling her into the wall kneeing her in the gut "I work at mercy hospital." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:36 am

"Oh really," Katie elbowed him in the face and kicked the back of his leg, making him fall. "Body slam!" she said and body slammed him.

So much for being lady-like, Liz thought as she watched what was going on. The scary part was that it looked like her mom was actually having fun.

"Ok now...tell me you real job," Katie said to him.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

He got up "Lame...." he said and picked her up by her feet and jump up with and slamming he head down on the the ground before kicking her into the bench by liz "What do you mean....I Came here from Egypt because john had my sister...What do you think I did there?" he sighed leaning against the hall yawning.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 am

Katie stood up and laughed. "Wow...a big strong guy like you working for a low-life like that? Come on, you could have beat him. Or was it just that you would rather be his little slave that goes around doing all his dirty work? He really is kinda lazy if you think about it.."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:49 am

He nodded "I know..But I remember him looking for some king of stone that would empower him even beyond kabal's power...in his true form." he said "He has my sister under his control....Until we can get her horn back then I cannot kill john." he said "We have no Idea where it is." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

"So that's it?" Katie said, "You're just going to give up and be his slave for eternity? Come on. You're Anubis. The Anubis. You are supposed to be unstoppable. Are you really gunna make it this easy for him?"

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm

He laughed "Not his slave for all eternity....But...Like my brother Kabal I value my family..My sister loved her horn so I plan to get it back." he said "If we don't ind it soon she will have to do without it and john is going to become one of my subjects once I go back to Egypt." he said "And katie nothing is unstoppable.." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:06 pm

"Alright, if you say so. And to be honest-"

"Mom," Liz was looking out the window, "That girl. I saw her. The one that is always with John. She just ran off."

Katie looked out the window then back at Anubis. "Maybe she has some answers for us."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Anubis looked around "Heh...kabal already chased after her...hes gone." he said "I suppose I can put this aside for now.." he said and turned into a huge Jacakl "Come on lets go help.." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:55 pm

((Are you talking about Liliana? lol Just a tad lost smile ))

bloodmamba19

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 pm

((No, we're talking about Nikki, John's right-hand woman...or so she thinks. xd ))

Katie and Liz ran out the door and hurried down the street in the way that Nikki had gone.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:24 pm

(lol yeah)

Kabal was close on Nikkis tail

Anubis ran close behind them "Yeah hes on her tail." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Nikkie kept running and picked up her pace, hoping she could lose them.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Kabal smiled and sped up and grabbed nikkis hand and slamming her to the ground "Hello Nikki!" he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm

"Get...off...me!" she shouted and struggled against him.

Katie ran up to them with Liz not far behind. "Thank you, Kabal," she said with a little smile.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games