Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm
She sighs and nods. Luna finishes her tea then goes into a spair room. She uncovers all of her unfinished painting. She looks at them. She gets her paints and starts to finish some. it helped keep her mind off things. She gets to the one of her family..of her mother and her father. She looks at it.Anger fills her as she looks at it. Her mother looking with love at her father who looked so proud but never loved her mother or her."Why do I always paint this!?!"She uses her powers to set it a blaze.She didn't feel like painting. Every time she saw that painting or remembered her past she didn't paint. She goes to her knees and watches the painting burn  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:29 pm
"Come in," Ira said as she sat up and a bitterly cold wind blew through the window some how telling her that he was coming, "Could he really have chosen a worse time," she said a tad angrily as she looked out the window and saw Massasooni on the path. "He can't get in unless there is shadows in this house, she said, "I've made dam well sure of that," she said and scoured the hose for night lights and candles and light them where ever there where shadows.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Jaded walks in and goes to her side"That is true but there is always shadows where there is light.Its how things are."He shook his head and sat on the bed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm
"True," Ira said, "Commen sence betrays me sometime," She said with a sigh, and sat down next to him, "Now all we have to do is wait, unless we can think of something before he gets here"  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:40 pm
He looks at her.He gently turns her face towards his and kisses her"Don't let fear rise. He may come but I am ready to fight him. I wont let anything happen to you Ira"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:51 pm
Massasooni easily spotted the house, it being like a beckon. He chuckles, seeing the woman looking out threw the window, but continues as he draws his sword and continues towards the house. He stopped where the trail of light met the house and looks up with a smirk before stepping forward into the light with a shrug. He then walks right up the thr front door and thrusts his shoulder threw it, looking around as he had entered the house and chuckles. "Did you really think that simple house light will keep me back?" He asks, shouting the question so it echoes threw the house. He stands straight looking around. "Light only prevents me from using some of my powers, but not me entirely... racists..." He says in a sick chuckle. He then glares at all the light sources around him and waves his hand, candles blowing out and glass of night light shattering. "... What be you, holy rats?... Miss me?" He asks as he finally begins walking up the stairs, light sources failing to produce light as he passes them.

((Yeah, sorry for just busting in and goting... but... I gtg... cyas.))  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm
(lol its ok)

Jaded gets up then did the one thing he could.He used his power and light the house with it. He pulled his flute up and spoke in ancient greek as he moved a little from her and spun it making the flute turn to a sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm
"I knew that spell was faulty," She muttered to herself, "I'm so stupid!" Ira muttered so no one could hear her. Ira's mind was racing, unable to think of anything to do.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Jaded would keep his word to her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:53 am
Ira remembered something and dived under the bed and lifted on of the floor boards. She pulled out a old dagger that her mother had used to fight off demons of darkness.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:44 pm
Massasooni chuckles before halting, closing his eyes and raising his arms to create an aura of dark energy around him. He smirks before finally opening his eyes again as they glowed red brightly. He chuckles as he makes to the top of the staircase. "Come on out, flute-boy!... time for me to whoop your a** again!... but this time I'm not going to spare your life."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:05 pm
Jaded walks out and glares at Massasooni"Oh really now."He spun his sword  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Massasooni shakes his head, bringing his sword in front of him. "Do you really think that you'll do any better?... all you'll really be doing is prolonging your demise."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 pm
Ira wriggled out from under neath the bed and heard Massasooni's word. She then became mad and snuck out of the house, without even Jaded knowing and back in through the front door and up the stairs without a sound and ran her dagger threw Massasooni's back and a holy light formed around the blade and expanded, burning and weakening his body and mind.  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:01 pm
Jaded smirks"Maybe but I have something to fight for... do you?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games