Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyushu Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:01 pm
User Image

Mikio

'A girl huh...?' He wrote sadly looking at the now discovered older man. 'Yeah...I sometime have girls chasing me...but ya know what...I was never intrested in girls...only my ma but she's my ma and I'm supposed to love her. My pa would hate my guts if I told him...that I really don't like girls. I like talking with them, just not doing romantic stuff with them.' His deep dark secret. He had told a deaf stranger. That he was gay. His freckled face flushed embarresed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImagePrince sighed a bit relieved. He wrote,"I'm the same way, I've been gay all my life."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:10 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio smiled. 'Heh, small world ain't it? Both of us...gay...I've seen others like me but I was always to anxious and embarressded to get a boyfriend. I...want someone to love...i want someone to love me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image"I suppose it is a small world. But at this point in my life, even for one night, I want to be loved. But for real ya know, not tied up and raped." Prince seemed to be in his own little world while writing.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

Mikio

'Y-yeah. I can understand that. I never even kissed anyone besides my ma. I feel like I missed out on alot..." He looked into Prince's eyes with those deep sea green eyes of his. The ginger lumberjack smiled accidenly putting his hand ontop on Prince's.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm
User ImagePrince blushed a bit darker as his hand had another on top of it. "Trust me your not missing out on anything. I just haven't had anything done to me in a while and having done all those things before..Now I can't last a week without having sex." Prince's ears went back a bit as he felt ashamed.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm
User Image

Mikio

'Well I never knew what sex is...ma told me to be abstinent until I'm married. I'm still a virgin. Maybe I'll always be a virigin.' He wroted blushing a bit. He unwittangly scooted closer to Prince just so he can see what he was writing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 pm
User ImagePrince gasped silently,"Your so lucky, I wish I still was!" He really still wanted to be pure, but he was just a slut.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:42 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio blushed. 'Y-yeah. I guess so. But I wonder what its like to be touched right by someone I like. Mmm...I really should'nt disobey ma..." He looked to Prince. He scrathed his neck anxiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image"I think you should do what you think is right and not even bother about other people." Prince leaned against Mikio showing him what he had wrote.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm
User Image

Mikio

'Huh...I guess yer right. I'm an adult, I should not keep on listen to my ma even after the grave. Thanks Prince. I'm going to enjoy life a little bit more now." he hugged the smaller yet older man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:11 pm
User ImagePrince blushed slightly, he was still craving sex, it was his deadline. "I hope you do. But then again I did loose my virginity when I was eleven."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Mikio

'That's sad. Well at least you're 28 and a virgin." he looked down at Prince and smiled kindly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm
User ImagePrince wrapped his arms around Mikio's arm, because there was no way that they would fit around his body. He hugged his arm and looked into his ocean blue eyes with his violet/deep blue eyes. He never wrote a word nor made a sound.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

the_blue_jeep

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

Mikio

Mikio was blushing madly. He was sp small and innocent looking. It was hard understand that he was older than he was. He soflty and patted Prince's head. His eyes shining.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff