Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:53 pm
(ok ill do it to kain)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:07 pm
(lol plotting against me? how aweful is that? lol. oh and alpha do you know about Niak how was made before Noel?)  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:16 pm
Kain drops to the ground holding his head in pain and twitching a little before going into a coma like state while his meroies where destory and replace with new ones. The commands Matthew had gaven him gone now.

(so... what happens now? )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 pm
(no i kept that one,so now come to menad no i don't)

She slowly stopped humming,and listened"yes i can hear them coming"She said as she blew out the candles,and walked to the arena and waited  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:30 pm
Kain comes to Alliyah and bows to her, "my lady what is it you please?" Kain asks and stands up. Niak flashs in the background lighting up Kain's eyes making them blood red for a bit. He growls in anger not liking any of this but he was gone before Alliyah could hear his growl.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:03 pm
Noel growled lightly, annoyed also at how this had turned out. He suddenly appeared behind whoever else had growled, he had seen him. "Who are you, and you hate teh queen dont you?" He smirked slightly.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm
A ghost like form of Niak comes out hidding himself from Alliyah but letting Noel see him. "I hate being control and this witch is controlling Kain and me in a way too. Oh and I'm Niak. I got suck in Kain," Niak says with a growl again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm
Noel growled slightly. "FOllow." He spoke quietly and took off a littlef arther form teh queen jsut to be safe. "Any way I could help?" He asked, annoyed.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:13 am
"I don't take orders from lower class wolves and even if I did follow I couldn't without fading out. I have to stay close to this lump or die," Niak says with a sigh of anger.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:43 am
She smirked"My mother taught me all i know,then when she died, i studied everything she knew,plus more,making me the Sorceress Queen,Messing with me is a bad idea"She said looking to her left"Kain,come"She said as she waited"I want you to show our guest to his quarters,then i want you to tell my brother i wish to have an audience with him"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 pm
((noel and niak are hidden from her talking while she was busy with kain.))

Noel sighed. "Fine, we can talk later." He sighed and walked over to where the queen was. He bowed to her politely await an order.

((Can you post in dawns elite? You need to take rein to where karou was))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:35 pm
She looked at Noel"Noel, i want you to make sure our guest doesn't disturb me,"She said"Nothing can disturb as while i regain energy from dong what i did.I don't take failure lightly"She said as her eyes flashed dark red"So don't"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:26 am
(what guest?)
Kain nods and walks out of the arena to find Matthew. He finds Matthew quickly by scent. "Sir Matthew, Lady Alliyah would like to see you in her room," Kain says with a bow.

Matthew smirks at the way Kain talks to him and nods, "thank you for telling me. Come with me and see what else Alliyah wants you to do," Matthew says and leads the way back to Alliyah.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 am
(heh i guess i got confused forget that part then)

Alliyah smirks as she waits for her brother to appear"hmm i wonder what he is doing right now?"She asks herself  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 am
"Your brother is standing right behind you," Matthew says standing behind Alliyah with a smile.

Kain stood of to the side and tugs on the shirt he was wearing. It was itchy against his skin. "Lady Alliyah, may I remove my shirt? Its pretty itchy," Kain says not meetting Alliyah's eyes.

Matthew looks at Kain and then at Alliyah, "what do you need?" Matthew asks Alliyah.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games