Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:06 pm
Campbridge raised an eyebrow to Cadwallader.
"The stai may be fixed but nothing tell us in wich state is the floor up there." He said sighing. It was a fact that he was a litle scared of going up there. Most people in here would survive a fal lfrom that heigh but Cambridge would die from falling down a chair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:09 pm
"Yes but we could still fall through the second floor. So me first."

Vincent said as he headed up the stairs to the second floor.

"Of course id catch you Alex. Besides im going first."

Vincetn got to the top and looked around. The upstairs was worse than the downstairs. How that was possible he didnt know. They were holes in the roofs. Water damage to the floor and walls. Cobwebs everywhere and a rather large hole in the floor near the egde of the stairs. He carefully stepped over to the hole and looked down he could see the base of the stairs.

"This is going to be fun its a mess up here. A real mess."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:16 pm
Campbridge looked up from the bottom of the staire.
"By "A real mess" do you mean it have some repairation to do here and there or that I'll have a heartbreak just from the taught of all the cleaning we'll have to do?"
Somehow...He knew the answer. And he was alredy crying inside of his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:19 pm
"Meaning if you come up here you might die, just from the sight. It not so much as cleaning as its repairing the wood. Water damage, lots of cobwebs, and holes in the roof. But i havent looked in the rooms that are up here yet soo..."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:22 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:28 pm
Vincent looked around and spotted what used to look like a bar. It was about the only thing that was intact.

"Theres a bar up here it will probably need the least work."

Creaks were heard along with footsteps as Vincent walked on the second floor.

"The matresses we probably should throw out. I wouldnt touch them with a ten foot pole. They look disgusting. Hey Cad whos Leigh?"

Vincent said loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:40 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:30 pm
Campbridge walked a litle up the stairs. Slowly but surely just in casse. When he was in the middle of the stairs, he looked up looking for Vincent. "do you think it's okay for me to go up there?"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:36 pm
"Just be careful i dont want you getting hurt."

Vincent said he had made his way to the bar and was looking it over. Needs some cleaning and to be restocked but thats it.

"Be careful of that hole Alex."

Vincent said as he began exploring the bedrooms. The matresses looked like they were rotting away. There was a smell of mold and water it made you sick to youre stomach.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:34 pm
Campbridge start climbing the rest of the staires. At least thanks to Caly they where safe to walk on. Suddenly, he heard Vincent talking about a hole. Campridge looked down and notice the hole just under his feet.
That was a close one...Way too close. He removed his foot form the hole direction and waled away form it. He looked around the second floor. Well, it was pretty much a mess.
"From my point of view, I think it would be simoplier to just put the house in flame..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:02 pm
Vincent was in one of the bedrooms two large manequins had caught his eye. He was standing infront of them just in the doorway of one of the rooms near the bar. He reached out and touched one of the manequins featurless face. He was lost in his own little world, ideas coming to him as he starred at the manequins. They were lifesize and white as can be, but they were in pretty good shape. One of the manequins was a male the other was a female.

"You two would take alot of power and blood to give you life..."

Vincent mumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:52 pm
Campbridge walk slowy toward vincent to be sure he didn't fall in an other hole or even make a new one. He stoped near Vincent who was staring at two manequin.
"Hey, What are you doing?" He asked him.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:13 pm
"Just thinking.. I want these two manequins they could come in handy in the future... But they would require alot of resources inorder to bring them to life... alot."

Vincent said quietly. They could be used as wonderful decoys. Decoys that could be used to trick the ones that hunt me. He continued to think about this, he became lost in his own thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Malem roused herself, having apparently blanked out after falling through the floor in an unoccupied section of the hoise. She found herself neatly wedged into the top of an open box, somwhere between the first floor and the basement.

"Wha- oh great, I'm stuck."  

Kokuwagata

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:55 pm
"Did you hear that Alex? Sounded like someones in the basement.."

Vincent said.

"Stay here ill be right back."

Vincent slipped by Campbridge and headed to the stairs that lead down to the first floor of the house. He wasnt watching and his curious had gotten the better of him. He heard a creak and then the sound of breaking wood. Suddenly the floor beneath him gave way! He fell through the second floor. For a brief moment large dark bat like wings spread out from his back. His demonic wings broke his fall as he landed softly on the floor of the first floor.

"That was too close..."

Vincent stood and his demonic wings dissapeared as quickly as they had come. He searched around the first floor for sometime before finding stairs.

"Hello?"

He called as he headed down the basement stairs.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games