Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 am
"Oooooor what?" Nero smiled innocently.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 am
Izumi growled, and went back to human form, forgetting she had nothing covering her breasts. "Oh I'll tell you what!!" Izumi yelled. She went behind him, planning on choking him, then remembered... So embarrassed, she was back to tiger form, wincing.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:17 am
He doubled-over, laughing as hard as he could. "If that's what's gonna happen to me, then I'll tell everyone!" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 am
Izumi growled, and jumped toward him, pushing him to the ground, leaving him some scars on his chest and arms. "And that's not even trying.." Izumi said through her teeth.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:33 am
He smirked as a golden liquid oozed out of the wounds instead of blood. "I'm a god, remember, toots?" he chuckled and poked Izumi's nose with the stick of his lollipop. "Can't die."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:45 am
Izumi growled. "You can die, everything dies somehow..you're just difficult to kill.." Izumi uttered. She started turing into dust as the wind blew past them, and soon in a few seconds was gone. Ren sighed. "Izumi, you left because you knew I was coming didn't you?" Ren asked, a eye appearing one a tree and his voice all around, then he appeared, and the eye on a tree disappeared. Izumi growled. "No." Izumi answered. "Oh.." Ren responded, and snapped his fingers. "There hun, fixed." Ren said with a chuckle. Izumi appeared, only on Nero's back and whispered into his ear. "He's a demon and has worked in hell before, intresting, huh?" Izumi said with a slight chuckle, finally with her shirt and corset back on fixed. Izumi jumped off his back and walked to where Ren was, and stood next to him. Ren frowned. "I don't like standing out.."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:50 am
Nero studied the two for a while. "Dude your boyfriend?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:59 am
Izumi jumped up and looked at Nero. "Ah, hell no, gross. Just friends..." Izumi said. Ren sighed. "I'm not gross!" Ren defended himself. Izumi chuckled. "No not like that...like it's wrong..." Izumi said simply. Ren sighed and disappeared, his voice just going around them. "Hm, Izumi you can be so mean... I'm good lookin' too! Ha! You don't know someone with good looks! Example, your little boyfriend there with the piercings, and candy, heck! He looks bisexual!" Ren said with a laugh. Izumi chuckled. "Bisexual? I don't know..." Izumi said.Then sighed at Ren. "I just met him, and, when I was kidding with him like about him and I having sex...he actually believed it and started taking off his shirt..." Izumi snickered. Ren laughed hard, admitting he had tears in his eyes.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 am
Nero shrugged at the bisexual accusation. "Almost every god and goddess are." he admitted. "Ya make do with what you can get."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:09 am
Izumi lifted a brow at Nero. "So are you? Bisexual?" Izumi asked. Ren laughed. "Oooo~ I think I know where this is going...." Ren said. Izumi sighed. "Shut up Ren, and enough with your thoughts of sex and what not." Izumi said. Ren sighed. "How'd you know?" Ren shot. "You're not a mind reader..."  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am
A gust of wind help Nero to his feet. He smirked and tapped Izumi's nose. "Why do ya wanna know, toots?" he asked then looked up at the boy. "Y'know, I don't even know your name, bub." he said and shifted the lollipop in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:16 pm
Izumi chuckled. "I'm curious, honestly. I won't judge.." Izumisaid simply. Ren sighed, and a small ball of fire shot between Izumi and Nero, then he appeared next to Nero. "I'm Ren. And you sir with the lollipop that is most likely bisexual.." Ren chuckled.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm
Lance entered the graveyard quietly in the pitch-black darkness, his bright golden eyes shining the in dark. "At least I got that damn suit off... I'm never dancing again." he thought as he sat on a flat gravestone.
"Oh yes you are big brother~! Dance with me or burst into flames." Faith sent to him.
"Just shut up already..." Lance sent back.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:05 pm
Izumi smelede someone else, vampire, and then nudged Ren, who was looking for the people, then he pointed the direction. Izumi teleported to where Lance was, and Ren flew there, as a small fire ball. "Hello." Izumi said with a small smile. Ren appeared, as a small ball of fire, at the other side of Lance. "Pshhh, this guy is like, small..." Ren's voice rang from the small ball of fire, then he turned into his normal form. "Hiya." Ren said simply.
User Image

http://api.ning.com/files/L-ugOotFNsz3xP2hokJyOUycr4Vy8oE*ClY0iQQ9PUjdlytBWyIe4QtclM9Ztv5pTr*tcOcInM95xOH7ktzvIL4pWkCUWwKx/IchimokuRen.png  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lost Angel Kazuko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:05 pm
Lance stood up and walked to a tree. "Let's see... You're name's Izumi, but sometimes likes to be called Mimako. You're a siren, you're immune to disease, and a shapeshifter." Lance said plainly while only glancing at them. "I'm Lance." he said leaning against a broken tree trunk.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games