Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:42 pm
"why, your welcome." he said that but thought 'i've never felt this way for them before....why now? something isnt right'
"i wish we had people as beautiful as you guys back at the Pitt."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:48 pm
the twins' blushes deepend and they had to bite their lips to keep in a round of what would have been really girly giggles.
rose closed her eyes, and took a deep breath in before she opened her eyes again; looking right at him as her face calmed down. "you might want to order a different coffee, you poured your little love potion itno that one." she spoke quickly but kindly as well.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:51 pm
"then i guess that was a good thing wasn't it? i haven't felt this great in years! and by my guess you havent been complimented recently either" he noticed that a little potion was still in the flask he picked it up and held it in front of him "should i drink the rest of it, or should i get rid of it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:56 pm
rose's face turned deep red again and she bit her lip so she wouldn't start to giggle like an idiot.
when he picked up the last little bit of the love potion, the twins shrugged, they honestly didn't know what he shoulld do with it. "you're coice." they mumbled, not quite as red in the face any more.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:59 pm
"hm...maybe i should" before he finished he drank the rest of the potion. his eyes turned a bright red and pink. he drifted off for a second then looked at the girls with a confident look on his face "my, i see now why your parents flared you off like gems. your beauty is only complimented by your lovely personalities" he flashed a brilliant white smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm
the twins blushes' stayed the same but they smiled softly. "thanks. but we're not that pretty and we don't have verry good personalities." they mumbled.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:09 pm
"to others maybe. but to me your to beautiful to comprehend!" he said as he thought 'huh. i guess the potion worked.' he bent over to tie his shoe revealing a VERY muscular torso  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 pm
the twins blushed and looked away, overly embarassed by what he'd said.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora

Greek mythology? Of course I believe.

Pandora walked in, humming softly. She tapped her knees and looked around.

My name is Πανδώρα after all.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Nikolai sat back up and looked at the girls. " i realize i must be embarrassing you guys. i will stop if you wish"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:23 pm
the twins nodded and looked back at him, their faces' bright red. "Μόλις προσπαθούν να λάβουν είναι εύκολο για τα συγχαρητήρια, εσείς φτάσει αρχίζουν να υγιή ήθελα τους γονείς μας." they teased, their blushes calming some.
(translation: just try to take it easy on the compliments, you're starting to sound like our parents.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 pm
"of course. I'll take it easy....for now. hehe." he put the empty flask into his pocket "what shall we talk about now?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm
the twins sighed and their faces returned to their natura color. "hmm.... you like any sports?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora

Greek mythology? Of course I believe.

Pandora looked over at them, her hazel eyes shining. She was sure she'd heard a foreign language. But from where she was standing she couldn't decide what language it had been. Sh would have gone and talked to them, but the shy part of her brain told her not to until she was at least noticed.

My name is Πανδώρα after all.

9x-Teras-x6

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:34 pm
"why yes! i've played a little of everything: baseball, basket ball, football, and soccer. i...even play a little volleyball now and then. and....dont laugh.....i was a cheerleader when i was in the Pitt"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games