Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:09 pm
(Then that settles it XD itll be a hotel for couples to have a romantic get away)

"Ok now make a left an were there"

"Country? Really?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:34 pm
((This'll be intereseting. XD))

Miyu shrugged. "Yeah, don't like it."

"Alright." Said Axel. He paused and looked up at the building. "... This doesn't look like the shooting range..."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:55 pm
Miles burst out laughing when he saw the building. It was a hotel for couples on their honeymoon, "ITS A ******** LOVE NEST!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA! DUDE YOUR UNCLE TRIED YOUR LIFE!!"

Krystal blushed slightly, he looked at Axel and smiled, "Ill give the guy break...Just this once" She thought as she opened the door and went around to Axel's side, "krystal? What are you doing?" Krystal went over to his side, opened the door and pulled him out, "Come on..." Miles watched as he she pulled him over to the managers office, got a key and went in with him.

Miles sat there with his jaw hanging open, he could believe it...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 pm
((... Bahahahaha!!! rofl ))

Axel was very confused. "Uh, where are we going?" He asked still following her.

Miyu stared after them in disbelief. She couldn't believe this was actually happening.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:52 pm
( YOU OWE ME FOR THIS XD)

"dont ask so many questions" she said as she threw him on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm
((And now we enter the time skip))

Axel sat up on the bed and rubbed his head, it had all been one big blur.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:08 pm
( can we say the same for M and M ? XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:11 pm
((Don't see why not. XD I'm sure they both were insanely jealous.))  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm
(ALRIGHT MILES! XD)
When Miles had awoken, he was laying in bed with Miyu hugging him. Miles smirked as he looked at her, “Damn…” That’s all he could managed to say. Miles carefully got up making sure he didn’t wake her, and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Miles stepped in into the shower and turned on the warm water.

Krystal was in the bathroom brushing her hair, she had just come out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:12 pm
Axel frowned and flexed his hands, curling and uncurling his finger. He frowned and rubbed his forehead. "Its all a blur." He muttered, stood up, and started searching for his pants.

Miyu slept soundly.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 pm
Krstal turned around and smiled at him, "So your finally up huh?" Krystal put down the brush and closed the door. She put on Miles' clothes and opened the door. She walked over to Axel and kissed him softy, "How do you feel?"

Miles turned off the shower, dried off, and got dressed. Miles looked at himself in the mirrior and smiled, "Miles, I do have to say. You are the luckyist man in the world" "NO...YOUR...NOT..." Miles' smile quickly faded.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:01 pm
Axel had found his pants and was putting on his shirt when Krystal stepped back into the room. He smiled at her and kissed her back. "I feel better then I have for a long time." He paused frowned looking down at his shirt. "... What the." there were claws marks on his shirt from where it had been torn.

In the other room Miyu was waking up. She looked around and frowned not seeing him. "... Miles?"

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm
(Ive been meaning to ask you. why did you change your name? its not much of a difference)
Krystal blushed, "Sorry, I got a little carried away" She said as she ran her hand over the claws marks.

Miles turned looked back at the door then looked back at the mirrior, Miles image was now replaced with the image of a white furry fox with milky white eyes, a strange black aura surrounded it. Miles stared at the creature, "YOU...ARE...MINE..." Miles smirked, "No...You are mine. This is my body. You have no control over me" He thought back, "YOU...ARE...MY...PUPPET" "YOU...IS...NOTHING..." "WE...SHALL...SEE" Miles flipped the light switch and left the bathroom. His smiled returned when he saw Miyu, "Hey sexy" He climbed on top of her and kissed her, "How do you feel?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 pm
((Some crap has been bugging me lately, and I've been kinda depressed. So I've decided to start looking at things like the Cheshire Cat, and find a chance to smile whenever I can.))

Axel shrugged. "It's no big deal I have other shirts." He chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. "Unless you tear those apart as well." He said jokingly.

Miyu smiled up at him. "Very good."

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm
(That sucks. whats wrong man?)

Miles smiled, "Good" He kissed her once more before getting off. He walked over to the desk and picked up his keys.

"Maybe I will" She joked, "How do you think Miles and Miyu are getting along? We did just kinda left them there"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff