Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

George Silver

With a giggle, George tugged Leviticus into another store, this one pink and frilly. "Ooh, I've always loved Victoria's Secret. While we're here, I may as well get something for tonight."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah
So is George now a cross-dresser?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Victoria's Secret?" Leviticus sniffed the air, smelling the familiar abundance of perfumes. He recognized this store, and he also recognized its fame for the models and bras sold here. George loved it? It was a woman's store, if he was right. So...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Come on! You have to sit in the men's chair at the dressing room and wait for me while I get dressed up," said the man, pulling his lover along. "I need you to tell me when it's too little fabric, or too much."

Awesome nerd
Only for the day. He wants to try to see if he's good at being a girl, and that includes using lingerie.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Feeling his way for a chair, which meant bumping into a rack of thongs and a couple mannequins, Leviticus finally found one and slowly settled into it. He was in the process of letting out a relaxed sigh when he heard George mention him judging whether he had the right amount of fabric or not. Fabric? Was George planning on trying on clothes here? Ezra described to him - using those text-to-voice computer programs on his laptop - that the store held nearly all woman-related clothing. He was aware that George was dressed as a woman right now, but was he really going to buy clothes from Victoria's Secret of all places? And how was he going to help? Was it through - Leviticus gulped - sense of touch?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

George Silver

Grabbing a bunch of pieces of lingerie, George disappeared into a dressing room. It took ten minutes until he finally called out. "Leviticus! Help me, I'm stuck!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Hearing his name, Leviticus quickly got on his feet and walked towards the direction George's voice came from. "George - Oh." he murmured when he bumped into the door. Seconds later he shook himself from his daze, felt for the doorknob, and opened it enough to slip himself into the room. "What do you need help with?" he asked while closing the door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

George Silver

George sat on the wide bench, his arms reaching behind him. "I can't unclip it! It's so tight...it's trying to give me breasts, but I don't think it's going to work." He whimpered from the pain in his arms, and in his nether-regions. "And I can't unknot the ties on these panties...I...I hurt!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

The blind man stayed quiet for a while, letting it all sink in. George didn't only want him to undress him, but needed him to. Somehow that felt even naughtier. "U-Umm, okay..." he stammered and rubbed the back of his head nervously with his hand. "Which one is hurting you the most right now?" he asked as he made his way towards George.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:13 am
User Image

George Silver

"The top...please, it hurts so much," begged George, trying his best to not cry from the embarrassment.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Nodding, Leviticus leaned down and reached towards the wall, knocking against it with his knuckles. Fresh vibrations gave him an outline of struggling George, he even caught some of his facial expression. "It's okay." Leviticus said softly as his hands went to the top, feeling for the laces, awkward as it may be. "It happens to everyone. Trust me." Finally finding the laces, Leviticus grew quiet to focus on undoing them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

George Silver

George bowed his head in humiliation. "I...I feel so embarrassed...and so fat. I really thought it would fit..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:28 pm
Mayah Playah

With a grunt Leviticus finally succeeded in removing the top. He felt the fabric in his hands and made a face as he felt it out. "George," he said slowly then held it as far as it could go. "You got an extra small. This can't even fit through my leg." To prove it he held it against his leg, and it looked like it probably could fit through it, but it would be a squeeze.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

George Silver

"I thought if it was tighter, it would look sexier," he admitted, looking away. "Instead, I just looked stupid. Now, help me with the panties!"
George opted not to tell him that one of the reasons why the panties were so tight was because he was so excited about just wearing the lingerie.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus chuckled and set the top down. "I'm sure you would have looked sexy either way." he said and felt for the panties. A shy blush crept upon his face at the realization of how awkward their situation was: him helping George remove his panties when they were both inside a dressing room in a Victoria's Secret. Yes, an awkward situation indeed.
The cherry on the cake came when Leviticus was in the process of pulling the unmentionables down. They got caught on something, and the blind man blushed at the thought of what it was. He said nothing, however, not wanting to jump to conclusions.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

George Silver

George blushed, then shifted slightly. "I...I didn't mean to...get excited," he whispered, looking at Leviticus. "I really wanted to look sexy for you...I want to make you want me. That thought alone..."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games