Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 pm
"Is that so?" Chaos chuckled, his eyes gleaming with a smile. "So young, yet under love's spell." he said then turned around. "Very well. Lead me to the girl." he said softly and snapped his fingers.

Damian just grunted at Jacob. "Whatever." he muttered then froze. Did he just talk? "I just talked..." he breathed then lit up. "I just talked! I can talk!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm
"right...follow me.." Jacob smiled.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm
"It's a miracle, he can speak. Now only if we can get him to do a few tricks then we can take him to the circus and make a little money. How does that sound?" He asked Lili with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 pm
Lili twirled her finger around "Whoo" she said like a sarcastic cheer. "I wonder if he has any tricks he can do..." she mumbled "Damian, turn into something really adorable!!" she commanded. "Well and adorable animal that is." she smiled at him  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 pm
"Hmm....shall we walk?" Drake asked Lili as he put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 pm
"Something adorable..." Damian muttered and got an idea. He shifted into a puppy and ran up to Drake. He barked a few times then latched his teeth onto his pants.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:10 pm
Lili laughed "Oh my god thats cute" she smiled then walked over to Drake. She knelt down then patted her legs "Come here Damain" she smiled wanting to carry him around for awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm
Drake looked down and unlatched him. "I'm more into lion cubs myself." He said as he looked back at the girl.  

Dead At Sunrise

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:20 pm
Damian made a puppy-ish frown when Drake picked him up and shifted into a lion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm
Lili flailed back "Whoa" she mumbled and looked at Damian, who had changed from an adorable puppy that she would totally cuddle with to a huge beast. Lion's were cool and all but not Lili's favorite animal.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Dead At Sunrise

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:28 pm
"Not exactly cute and adorable and you aren't gonna stay like that. So back to the way you were Damian, oh, and Thanatos didn't exactly like it when you tried to be Roy." Drake said as he looked over at Lili. "With being a precog, it gives me some advantages over people Lili. My name is Drake." he said as he held his hand out to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm
The white-furred lion merely grunted at Drake then walked up to Lili and nuzzled her arm while eyeing Drake's extended arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:39 pm
Lili stood up deciding not to take his hand. "Im Lili" she mumbled and rested her hand on Damian's large lion head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:50 pm
Drake walked over and stood beside Lili. "Where would you like to go?" He asked Lili with a smile showing his fangs.  

Dead At Sunrise

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:52 pm
"ummm" Lili said quietly then looked down at the sand trying to think.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games