Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:31 pm
Takeshi Mibu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright." Eri looks back at her sister still in the reflection of the window. "Heaven. Send her to heaven. She deserves to rest in peace, after what I did to her." Eri looks down at her lap and closes her eyes, waiting for Takeshi to complete the job. "After all this, both of us can be in peace" she says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:36 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi nodded. "If that's what you want." Takeshi's hand covered her whole body in darkness,She would feel emptiness and sorrow the whole time until the darkness left her as did his hand,making her feel relieved from her sisters spirit flying off into the sky

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

She breathed out, opening her eyes again. "That was.. something else" she said quietly. She looked back at Takeshi. "Is that it?" she asked curiously. "Is... is she.. gone now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled at her. "She should be,Do you see if she is around?" He drank the rest of his sake.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:14 pm
takeshi mibu

"She is not here. Well..." she looked at him and smiled back: "... thank you. I appreciate it. A lot. You dont know how much this means to me." She downs her next vodka, and starts to giggle. "Hey, do you think the reason so many girls like you is because you look so hot?" She blurts.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly. "So I'm hot? What happened to the hating me thing?" He Smirked at her.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

"Shut up!" she said drunkedly. "The only reason *hic* that I think your hot, is because you are. Most girls would say your hot. But the reason I hate you..." she paused for some reason. "... is that I dont like a guy that has tons of girls. It pisses me off. I'd say two or even three are okay, but when your using each one for each day of the week, then it goes bad. They only want you because youre hot *hic*." She clutches her next vodka, sipping it. "Accept Kirei and Cameron. She truly, genuinly likes you." Eri looks away. "The only problem is that I like her."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:03 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi pressed his chest to hers. "Hmmm so what are you gonna do about it." He Took the drink from her hand. "You had enough to drink,Eri."

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 pm

She pushed back on his. "Gimme my drink back!!" she yells, swiping it from his hand and gulping it. "Ahhhh, I feel good. *hic*. Damn. Goddamn alchohol burps..." She sets the empty glass down on the bar, and throws a hundred dollar bill on the counter. "American currency. Enjoy it, my good man." She says to the bartender. She looks back at Takeshi. "And to answer your question: I'm going to show you that you only need one woman in your life." She nudges him. "Lets go back to my place. I dont completely trust your dorm, since i've never been in it, before."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:10 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi sighed and followed her back. "Good luck on trying." He followed back to her dorm.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm
(Eri and Takeshi exit to Eri's dorm)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:15 pm
John walked in after the two left he then pulled out his gun "I want a strong bottle so i can get the pimp manwhore and his new toy out of my head" he then said as the bartender did just that  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:29 pm
Veral Foster

Veral stepped into the diner and looked around, her sunglasses sweeping the temperatures. Not only did the place look totally destroyed, but it had non-humans written all over it. She grimaced a little in annoyance and pushed a button next to her sunglasses, taking off the thermal vision. Nekos, Demons, Angels... All of them were disgusting and just pathetic, especially those things she called kids. Veral walked over to one of the tables and studied it carefully. That pathetic creature was here...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:57 pm
Hiro walked by the diner, sighing as he looked at Veral, for some reason she resembled somebody he knew. "I recommend leaving, orders from the owner, being me, is to burn this diner down." He said boredly, half closed red eyes looking at her, a neutral, uncaring expression set on his lips. He walked into the diner and rubbed the back of his head, Yumaki was off somewhere, but he didn't pay any mind at the moment.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm
Veral turned around and glared at the boy. White hair and red eyes? Not human. "Not yet." she said and picked a couple of army dogtags that belonged to her brat of a daughter, Lena. "The thing that had these. Where is it?" she demanded and held it up in front of the boy.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games