Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:51 pm

(So auto-hitting is allowed? So I can slice the back of your foot and when your kneeling on the floor, swing at the side of your head, causing massive trauma? No, I was referring to you throwing me into the rocks (with a headbutt, by the way, lol what) and you grabbing my hair (which I don't have, I'm undead, I think I mentioned that in my profile.) and so forth.)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:55 pm

(auto-hitting minorly yes..I was only messing with you...besides that..Damon's in a two on one...and half his face got burned from headbutting you! Fair deal I think...and I removed that part with the hair..that was mostly jking.Fogive me..I won't joke with you on rps from now on..lol.I promise..fair?)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:11 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante hit the rocks hard. This King was quite a pain in the a** to kill. Above him, another battle was raging on. He conjured a quick spell, that if done correctly, could cause their blood to boil. Nothing fatal, but can cause agonizing pain, even though its only for a short amount of time. However Dante mumbled it quickly, so it may have little effect, or none at all.

He turned his attention backtoward Damon, shoved Crow off of him, and dug his sword downwards towards the King.

(I can take a joke, but not when it's really vague like that one. Plus Damon's in a two on one with a character YOU control, so it's really not that bad)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 pm

(eh..its vague..but its to see just how much a person can take.Tells me more about somebody.xD. The more you know..the better you work with them.)

Damon cursed as the blade did cut threw his shouldar but he threw his knee into Dante's gut and just tossed him off. He stumbled back a little.

Crow cursed and sent a hand forward clutching onto Dante's arm and dispersed..they reappeared in a plan prarie. Graphan and Raphael sat there healing there small wounds.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:34 pm

User Image
Dante

"YOU FOOL! I HAD HIM!" Dante screamed at the God. Why would he do that? The King was under his boot, and he could've killed him right there. "Some friends you have, I saw Graphan retreating." Dante walked back in forth on the blank plain, getting increasingly angry. "If you wanted to help me, don't back down 5 minutes into a fight you coward."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 am

Crow punched Dante in the jaw shutting him up. What a foolish little kid this man seemed at this moment.

"One shot from your blade won't do much to him.Besides that..Raphael got jumped in the middle of his fight..so of course he had to retreat..he couldn't summon six friends yet..Graphan just avioded the same conclusion.You can't win a fight inless you take it a step at a time Mr. Dante.Damon won't fall as easyily as you believe..so we have to let this dagger of yours do its job. When Damon's out we can easyily get rid of atleast two of them..then the numbers..even up quite a bit."he said softly.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 am

User Image
Dante

Dante growled after Crow punched him, and he was about to give him an intolerable, agonizing sickness, but he held back. After all it would look bad for him. "If you would let me take another slices at him, he would've been paralyzed permanently." he grumbled.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Crow smiled.

"Wheres the fun in that?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:53 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante turned and eyed the God angrily. "The fact that'd he'd be practically dead, unable to command armies, kingdoms, anything." For a God this one was sure strange.

At this point Dante looked around the plain prairie they were on. "Where are we anyway?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Crow shook his head.

"You really are stupid. Your stupid plague won't have the same effect as it would on a normal human. Hell it won't really hurt him. The effect for him won't be dangerous..but to his friends it might be."he said softly.

"We are in the prarie of Aston..the founder of this land."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:53 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante shook his head. The God didn't understand what he was talking about, so why bother? "Why'd you bring us here?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:18 pm

Crow raised a brow. He lifted his hands up to his head.

"Why bother Mr. Dante? You don't understand anything in this world or area your in. Much less the history of this prarie."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm

(Can your character read minds?)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:42 pm

(lol Crow can..his based on destruction mentally..and physically.His as already said..god of destruction..Raphael is the of pain..and pretty much as strong as crow.)

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

The Indrid Cold

Aged Phantom

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:05 pm

User Image
Dante

Dante sighed again. At this point he was pretty sure Crow can read his mind, but he didn't care. He wondered if at some point during the 2 minute battle Crow got hit in the head, because half of what he was saying back to Dante made no sense. "What is the history of this prairie, then?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games