Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Amaryllis and Ixia smiled softly to themselves, walking on the very edge of the cliffs, their toes hanging over at some points. the two of them moved in mirror images of eachother down opposite sides of the cliffs, walking along as they talked to eachother quietly through two way headset radios.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Rose and Lilly were sitting on the edge of the cliffs in their angel formes, holding their daughters tightly in their arms as they waited for their mother to find them.
Eris stepped out of the portal and glared daggers at her brats, using her powers to cover them in cuts before she walked over to them and pulled the toddlers away. "that may not have been the present you but it will someday be you. so i gueess little brats, that it's time to say good bye to your mothers." she growled and then tossed the todlers to the side before givign rose and lilly good kicks in the faces.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm
Angelo watched the scene with wide eyes
he walked over to them
" Are you alright." Angelo asked
his pale wings wrapped around him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm
Jacob walked to the cliffs and sighed "what is your deal Eris? you wanna fight someone so bad go fight Armageddon"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm
the toddlers sniffled and looke up at the man who'd wrapped his wings around them. "w-we're alright..... but she's hurting our mommies...." they said a few tears in their eyes.
Eris frowned and turned to look at Jacob, holding Rose and Lilly by their hair. "i don't want to fight them. i've been trying to kill them. and i finally figured out how to kill an immortal." she chuckled darkly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm
"wait, you CANT kill an immortal, unless you make them mortal. and there is no known way to turn a immortal into a mortal without draining their powers. and there is no known way to do that"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm
Angelo looked at Eris
a strong temper raising inside him
Miyuki wrapped her arms around the kids
" Don't worry." Miyuki said smiling

Angelo smiled and walked over to Eris
" Hey..where in the hell are you coming from doing this to your daughters." Angelo shouted
he nodded his head at Jacob  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm
"actualy there are a few ways to do it it seems." eris mused and then glanced at the new person. "considering they ran away, they never did what they were told, they've tried to kill me, and their daughters have not only nicknamed me 'the hag' but were the ones who bannished me to hell, i figure i have justification to kill them. so **** off" she snapped
"a-alright" the little girls sniffled and looked over at their father. "daddy...." they mumbled, hoping he'd see them.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm
Angelo rolled his eyes
" I don't think being a hag is a big offense." Angelo said
a dark black light glowed in his hand

Miyuki sighed and sat down holding the girls close  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:09 pm
"and plus, you tried to make them evil, tortured them, tried to kill them MULTIPLE times, so by these facts it wasnt an offence, it was defence"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm
"do i really look like i care?" Eris grumbled as she switched rose over to the sme hhand as lilly and pulled out a gun... from in between her... { redface } boobs. she smiled and aimed it straight for the girls heads, just wanting to get rid of them then and there.
the little girls sniffled, covering their eyes as soon as they saw the gun. "d-don't hurt them...." they whined, now full out crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm
he scratched her head "that was.....disturbing." he sighed "really? a gun? been there. dont work. trust me"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Romantic_Cinderella

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Angelo frowned and flicked his wrist
making the gun come into his hand
"Now now no need for violence." Angelo said walking in front of Rose and Lily
he huffed
" I can't stand innocent people being killed." Angelo said his wings came out  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:23 pm
Eris growled and pulled the girls over the side of the cliff. "i've already started to take a way their immortality." she smirked. "poisons tend to do the trick the best." she chuckled, holding a small vile of liquid in one hand.
the toddlers sniffled, not liking the look of the gun. "th-that's got a curse on it...." they frowned, looking at the gun closely.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games