Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

Nurse walked into the room, trying not to disturb the patient with her heel clacking. She held her clipboard to her chest and cleared her throat. "Sorry to bother you ma'am, but are you hungry?" The last patient revoked his meal and she didn't wish it to go to waste. Perhaps this girl wanted rest, but Nurse still wanted to help."Or you can just have the pie if you like." The woman smiled and placed the clipboard on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:17 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

As the two people left the hospital room she laid on her back silently cheering. "THANK YOU!" she whispered throwing her hands up. She heard a constant sound ring in her head moments later. Heels? Yep. She turned her head and spotted the nurse. She answered the nurse's question, "Yes I am a bit hungry. I don't really eat human deserts. They give me headaches. Perhaps you have some spare packs of blood?" She asked quietly. "I hope it's not any trouble." she said soon after and smiled shyly. Her fangs, visible and sharp.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

"Ah, I see! Well, good thing there was a fresh blood run today. We even have Fae blood, but you shouldn't drive after consumption." Nurse giggled as she remembered all the those squeamish volunteers and her making them even more nervous by pretending to stab them. How fun. “I'll be back Miss. Just rest for now," she assured and left to find the cart of blood they were unloading. She unclipped an AB from it's section then groaned. Darn, she didn't ask what kind. After picking out from each blood type, Nurse headed back into the young woman's room. "I forgot to ask what type you prefered. Silly me. So I grabbed one of each." She placed the five she managed to grab before she was ran off on the table so they were in reach of June.

She sat down on the ridiculously sterilized seat that was on the right of the bed. "Sorry, no one gives me a break just because I'm a zombie. Apparently, we aren't allowed to be tired. Just slaves."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"Thanks!" She said as the nurse departed the room temporarily. She laid down and waited for the noise to ring in her ears once again. She arrived with many packs of blood in her hands, all different kinds of types. June smiled and spoke, "Any kind is fine accept O-. For a vampire I'm a bit allergic." She said nervously scratching her head. June grabbed one of the bags and sank her teeth into one. As she sucked the blood out of the bag her skin became less pale and her wounds began to heal quicker. "That hit the spot. Thanks once again. So, you're a zombie? I've never met your species before. You look too young and gorgeous for a zombie too." She said giggling quietly.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

"Oh you!" Nurse would blush if she could but instead just grinned like a cat. She lay her hands upon her lap and placed her feet firmly on the ground. "Hehe, I'll tell you a little story.." She was trying to find ways to make it shorter and less complex. "Well, I worked hospitals for years. One day, I was walking late and got..abducted..yeah. Anyway, he cut me up and left me for dead. I really thought I was smarter than that back then. Oh well, I woke up in a graveyard and cleaned myself up a bit. Plastic surgeons helped undo what was done to me on the outside. It took me awhile to realize i was dead. I didn't blink, sleep, or breathe. And I'm sort of connected to hospitals for some reason. Whew. Story over." Her head rested against the chair as she traced the ugly floral print.

"I'm happy to treat a polite vampire. Most of the vampires that come in are children trying to steal blood packs. You're different."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:58 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"Wow. That guy must have had some serious issues." June retorted as she played the story in her head like a horror movie. She continued, "What an interesting story. I was created to be a vampire so, I wasn't technically born. My creator slayed and mixed 99 demons and some sort of crystal to create me." She said a bit depressed. She never had a mother and father to raise her like other children do. She placed her hand on her heart, "Its here...Somewhere." She said giggling a bit as she noticed she forgot where the crystal was located. "Iv'e never met a nurse like you either. Well, actually iv'e never been hurt before. The hospital is a bit new to me." She said looking around the small room. She looked back at the nurse and smiled. "What's your name?"

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

Nurse wished him dead because she didn't want him to harm anyone else. She smiled sadly as she listened to June and suddenly her mouth went agape. 99 demons? This girl was sure something! Her story was mesmerizing and she let out a warning for her. "Ooh, that crystal sounds like something Decius would want. He's a genius doctor, but he has issues." He wasn't here, obviously, but the man was insane and cute and sweet and had an adorable way of talking too-

"Haha, you seem like the careful type." The woman couldn't really imagine seeing her in these rooms very often. "Oh! My name is...Nurse. Heh, I forgot my name a long time ago. What about you?" The fact she forgot was embarassing even though no one made a big deal out of it. She wanted to remember, it was just hard. Hayley, Barbara, Trish, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:10 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

"Decius...That weird Nazi Doctor and the girl were asking me about him...How does everyone know him? Who is he?" She thought when she heard the familiar name once again. "Nurse, huh? I like it!" She said cheerfully admiring the unique name of the beautiful female zombie. "My name is June. Like the month. My assassin name is Chiya-chan but, i don't use it anymore. I'm sorta retired." She said crossing her legs and trying to get more comfortable on the hospital bed.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:51 am
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

"Thank you Miss June. Haha, that has a certain ring to it." Nurse liked that particular month simply because it was one of the most calm months she has every year. Thinking this couldn't get anymore interesting the word assassin nipped at her ears and she jumped up. "Really? What was that like?" The woman was curious to know since she'd never met anyone who worked or used to work in those fields. Professions like mercenaries, hit men, snipers, and assassins seemed so exciting. Or maybe it was just horrible. Either way she wanted to know.

((Sorry for the delay. My eyes are getting either better or worse.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:13 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

June looked at her amazed. No one has ever taken interest in June like this female has. June gave a warm smiled to Nurse and spoke," Well, when I was a child my creator taught me to fight. Hand-to-hand combat, long range, and using weaponry. He told me that I was made to be an assassin and work for his organization. Someone would request an assassination job and pay us, doesn't matter who. The only reason iv'e never been in a hospital is because I never got hurt during my missions. The missions were pretty easy. I would just hide in the trees or in the dark for a period of time until it was the perfect the perfect chance." She stopped to take a breath and continued, "Then id just break the guy's neck and scurry off back to HQ. I retired because during one of my missions, my creator was murdered. Continuing would have been pointless. So, I left and moved to this area. I started going to the school nearby. It's full of people even weirder than I am." June laughed as she remembered her last few encounters.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:30 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

A smile reached her pink lips and she gazed over at June for several quick seconds to imagine her in her assassin days. It wasn't weird to either. Her creator being murdered must have been harsh on her. It's like that teacher who guided you through most your life, then someone takes them away from you. You have no purpose doing what you were taught so you leave. It reminded her of someone. "That school," Nurse sighed hopelessly,"..it's unique in more ways than others."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm
XxJunexX

User Image

June laughed a bit more, "I agree." she said laying down and covering her eyes with her forearm. "Is it always the gloomy and quiet in a hospital? If so, I am never getting hurt again. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the time iv'e spent with you, Nurse. But the silence is killing me and the other nurse said I have to stay here all night." She sighed as she began playing with her rainbow colored hair, as usual. She swirled her hair around her finger, mixing the pink and blue. She casually reached for a blood bag and drank it. "Mmmm...Delicious." She said sucking the last drop of deep red liquid from the bag.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:55 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

Suddenly Nurse jumped up from the uncomfortable chair and onto her heels gracefully. "We could get out of here! You look better already and they know not to fire me." She understood how boring and dull the hospital could be. For years now. Only noises were babies crying and patients coughing. "You're not in a gown are you?" Those were always silly things to wear.

"Wanna finish your food here or have them to go?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:37 am
XxJunexX

User Image

Seeing Nurse jump up frightened June a bit and she stopped playing with her hair. June smiled and sat up, "Sure! Sounds great!" She said hopping off of the bed and to the nearest closet. "Aww...My favorite jacket..." She said sadly as she noticed the big blood stains and the holes where she had been cut. "Um, Nurse. Do you have any spare shirts? Mine are...well, ruined." She said shyly as she raised up the shirt and jacket for Nurse to see.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm
x_DeadlyUzuma_x

+Nurse+

User Image

"Aw June! I could stitch- I mean sew that up for you if you want?" she offered. She knew what it was like for her favorites to get ruined. Like her favorite pair of black heels and that horrid mud. Well, she did jump in and save them, but regardless. Holding her pointer finger to her chin, Nurse thought for moment and then gasped. "I have the perfect thing!" she replied and rushed out of June's appointed room to the cleaning stations the nurses had. After snatching her spare clothes out of the locker she sped ran back to June and spread the blue nurse shirt and her cute, black hoodie on the bed. "There ya go."

"And I brought you a bag for the you know what."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games