Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 pm
Adrian rolled his eyes. "What do you think you're doing?" Turning her so that she was sitting across his lap, he raised his eyebrow. "If you want in my pants, it'll take more than just hitting on me. I'm a good guy, Amy. I don't do anything until we're both ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

A look of relief crossed her face for a brief moment before she smirked once more. 'Haven't you heard? I'm the school sl*t. I want in everyone's pants.' she laughed, floating on her back again and kicking water into Adrian's face as she swam around.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm
Adrian reach for her, pulling her to a stop and setting her in front of him. "I'll cut you a deal. You try dating me for a day, and if you decide you don't like it, I'll do whatever you want."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

'I've never had a relationship before. And I don't plan on having one now.' She mumbled. Oh, how she longed to call herself someone's girlfriend, but throughout her life, no one had wanted any more but her body. 'You're so full of yourself.' She pointed out.

((I'm off to bed. It's 5am. Happy New Year's Eve!))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:09 pm
"Just one day," he insisted, "and then you can go back to doing whatever you want, dragging me along with you. Come on, Amy, be my girlfriend. What have you got to lose?"
{{You too! Bye!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:38 pm
Hadaka walked to the hot spring binding down he tested the water."Well this is better then being at a party you feel awkward at."He said as he slid his shirt and pant's off leaving his shorts on so he wasn't naked.His Angelic body slipped into the water it felt nice to let his wings relax in the hot water.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:22 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

Untrusting, Amy swam a little away with an angry look on her face. 'You're not genuine. You think I want some guy going around saying 'Oh, I tricked Amy Edwards. She was a total mess when she realized it! What a pathetic little sl*t.' You won't now, and won't ever change me. What's so amazing about me except my body? I'm just a b*tch.' she scowled, kicked his shin beneath the water and swam to the far side of the spring.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:43 pm
Adrian followed her, determined. "I would never do that. Amy, you're my first friend here, in fact, my only friend. Don't put yourself down like that. You're sweet, funny, a little nuts, but hey, that makes life fun, beautiful, smart, and overall, the most incredible girl I've ever met. What do I have to do to prove I'm not trying to take advantage of you?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy bit her lip and stared at him. 'You really think that?' she murmured, moving closer to him. Without an answer, Amy pressed her lips against his, her arms around his neck. Her leg lifted in the water as she leaned against him, into the kiss. She pulled away when she realized what she was doing and frowned. 'There. Go spread your rumors.'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm
Adrian's body was tense when she kissed him, then relaxed right before she pulled away. "No," he whispered, "I told you, I'm not that kind of guy. Why do you think I've been pushing you away and trying to make you stop coming on to me? I respect you. Is that really so unfamiliar a feeling?" He gently pushed her off of him, a small distance between them. "One day, Amy, just one day. I promise, on my Sword of War, I will not mock you, I will not spread rumors, I will not do anything of that sort." Underwater, his left hip began to glow, the sword tattoo a bright white. "I swear to you, Amy Edwards." Suddenly a sword appeared on Amy's right hip. "Now, I'm bound to keep my word, otherwise, I will be forced to step down from office and continue growing older, which most ex-Riders don't do. I'm telling you, I will not betray you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy looked at her hip and yelped, slapping it. 'Fine.' she whispered. 'One day.' she was brushing her leg, but soon gave up and tried her best not to look at it. 'Why are you doing this..?'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:21 pm
Adrian gently pulled her over, sitting her on a rock above water and studying the tattoo. "Because every girl deserves to be treated like a princess at least once. I was raised that every girl, old, young, pretty, not pretty, smart, stupid, the class prude, and even the school sl*t is a princess. I don't mind being a Prince Charming." He cupped his hands and, dipping his them in the water, poured the water over her hip, taking away the burn. "There, now it won't bother you." 'And neither will any other Riders or Sins. Thank God I learned how to make these marks when Zanar was still War.'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

Amy raised an eyebrow. 'Prince Charming?' she laughed loudly. She stopped laughing, bit her lip and settled into a more comfortable position on the rock. 'A princess is far off from what I am right now.' she smirked, looked down and noticed she was still nude. Yelping, she slipped back into the water, up to her neck. 'You told me to cover up.'

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm
Erik Ram
User Image

Erik walked into the hot springs, the heat coming off the water bringing beads of sweat to his forehead. His jet black hair began to stick to his face and cover his right eye as he removed his jacket, revealing a thin vest and dress shirt (Like in the pic). He remembered Myka's question from earlier and waited for her to enter before he answered, "Mad World by Gary Jules."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:14 pm
Adrian blushed. "Sorry, I completely forgot about your...well, lack of clothing."
Myka grinned. "I love that song! I used to listen to it all the time before some moron stole my player out of my car. Oh, we're here!" The heat bothered her somewhat, so she slipped her long sleeved shirt off, revealing a thin off-white camisole. She looked around frantically before her eyes settled on a red-haired man naked in the water with a young nude girl beside him. "Adrian, darling! So this is where you've been hiding. And by the way, this one's much prettier than the one I stuck you with back in Guatamala."
Adrian whipped his head to see who was talking, then smiled. "Myka! How long has it been?" He turned back to Amy, explaining that he'd known Myka for years after she'd saved him from drowning off the coast of Greece.
"Too long, my friend. Anyway, I need you to pay me back for saving you from that bull fighter in Spain."
"Which was of course , your fault. Alright what do you want?" He jumped out of the water, holding his hand out for Amy after wrapping his towel around his waist.
"We need to see how his family died. You know, the same way you showed Delia and Dregan."
Adrian's smile grew as he wrapped a towel around Amy and held her close to him by her waist. "Erik Ram, I remember you. I was present at the battle in which your wife and daughter lost their lives. I can help you."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games