Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:01 pm
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
It might be a new character or Carlos. And I love how instead of a Beretta, it's a USP he's holding. RE is abandoning the old guns and getting with the good ones.

But they won't call it the USP, they'll give it some stupid little name like, "The Lightning Bolt!" Or some crappy name. I don't see why. The original Resident Evil games taught me a lot about guns.

True, they did that to the Hangun in 4 which was also a USP. As long as it's nothing stupid like 'The Lightning Bolt' I'll be glad.

RE5 is supposed to be a sequel to CV, but not take place immediately afterwards. It'll take place after 4. RE4 on the other hand was a side-story, so 5 will follow the original storyline.

Where did you hear that it was a side-story? I never heard anything like that either...

See, Capcom?! This is what you resort us to! Grrr...

Wikipedia

wikipedia has everything!!! xp xp xp

Silly human, you know better than to trust Wikipedia.  
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Well, according to Re4, didn't the fall of Umbrella happen shortly after the destruction of Raccoon City?

I think. It's been a looong time since I played RE4. I know that after Raccoon City was destroyed, the Government got involved..but I dunno. I don't think they ever said how long it took...who knows...whatever I read was probably bogus anyway.

After all, it COULD be after RE4, since Wesker got the new virus, and we know that the zombies in RE5 can run, so...meh.

Not to be a hypocrite, but Crimson Heads can sprint. And Wesker didn't get anything. Ada gave him a bogus Plaga sample... but for all we know he managed to extract one himself because he didn't trust her, and rightfully so.

Really? Was that in the PS2 verson cause I never actually played that one, only gamecube..I figured it was a waste of time anyway. Crimson Heads, I don't think, were actually a monster that counted. I think it was just something to add to Remake.

i think Capcom was going to put Crimson Heads in the 2 and 3 Remake until they got lazy and just ported 2 and 3 instead...just an opinion.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
You're correct. It was in the Seperate Ways side game in the PS2 version.

Well, at least in my eyes, Remake replaced the first one as being the cannon version... so they're still fair play as far as BOW's go.... Because look at Lisa Trevor, she's a major part of the Umbrella storyline.

So Crimson Heads are cannon, as far as I'm concerned.

It's an official replacement. So yes, Crimson heads are cannon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
NotteRequiem
Well, according to Re4, didn't the fall of Umbrella happen shortly after the destruction of Raccoon City?

I think. It's been a looong time since I played RE4. I know that after Raccoon City was destroyed, the Government got involved..but I dunno. I don't think they ever said how long it took...who knows...whatever I read was probably bogus anyway.

After all, it COULD be after RE4, since Wesker got the new virus, and we know that the zombies in RE5 can run, so...meh.

'

No, actually, Umbrella was still around as late as 2002, when Dead Aim happens. In fact, Umbrella Chronicles is supposed to sum up the end of Umbrella, and the last scenario happens in 2003. Only a year before RE4.

O.O Dead Aim is cannon? Holy crap!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:05 pm
NotteRequiem
In-Umbrella-We-Trust
Vankala
NotteRequiem
Vash Thompson

True, they did that to the Hangun in 4 which was also a USP. As long as it's nothing stupid like 'The Lightning Bolt' I'll be glad.

RE5 is supposed to be a sequel to CV, but not take place immediately afterwards. It'll take place after 4. RE4 on the other hand was a side-story, so 5 will follow the original storyline.

Where did you hear that it was a side-story? I never heard anything like that either...

See, Capcom?! This is what you resort us to! Grrr...

Wikipedia

wikipedia has everything!!! xp xp xp

Silly human, you know better than to trust Wikipedia.

fine then *injects G-virus into thyself* ughr ugh urg grrrr

translation: i am now a silly monster xd ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

Well, at least in my eyes, Remake replaced the first one as being the cannon version... so they're still fair play as far as BOW's go.... Because look at Lisa Trevor, she's a major part of the Umbrella storyline.

Wow. I'm ashamed of myself. I claim to be a #1 RE fan and look at all the knowledge I left behind from not playing in so long...

I should kill myself.
emo  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Wow. I'm ashamed of myself. I claim to be a #1 RE fan and look at all the knowledge I left behind from not playing in so long...

I should kill myself.
emo

Psst... You can't be a #1 fan because I am. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem

I should kill myself.
emo

See? With that kind of attitude, you wouldn't last too long in an Outbreak! sad  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Instead, you should give yourself up to my experiments. Why, I'd make you the next... Umm... Alexia without the big bloating queen of the ants type deal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

I should kill myself.
emo

Then we'll fight for it!

@NotteRequiem- I hated Outbreak. lolz

Blood Countess Bathory

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

I should kill myself.
emo

hehe so true  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory

I should kill myself.
emo

Then we'll fight for it!

Haha! I refused to play it. I was speaking of the real outbreak... bad choice of capitalization!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

Blood Countess Bathory
Then we'll fight for it!

Your Kung-Fu is good! But not as good as my Kung-Fu! [/bad lip sync]  
Biohazard EXTREME
Instead, you should give yourself up to my experiments. Why, I'd make you the next... Umm... Alexia without the big bloating queen of the ants type deal.

Are you asking for volunteers? Cause you can sign me up, haha.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

I'd volunteer for that! wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games