Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 pm
(are you guys still near me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Mont tried to comfort her head, at least so she could rest easier. He looked over to Whedaba worriedly,"She was attacked by three demons" He couldn't say that Leo was the one that brought her down like that, it didn't feel right. He looked down at Elara, wringing the rag of blood into a pail. He didn't even want to speak right now, it was too overwhelming.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:49 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
Whedaba woke in the morning more tired than he was last night, and hungrier as well. he decided to catch some food for himself and mont, because he figured that Elara would be too tired to eat in the first place. as hecame into his sister's cave, he smelled dragon's blood, and lots of it. he dropped the rabbit that he caught for Mont and rushed in and looked at his sister in shock. he murmured in a voice hardly audible "shio di batobot... shinalta?...." he trotted over to his sister and nudged her, hoping desparately that she was awake. "Elara?.....myvish?" he shoved her with his head, now trying to wake her with force. "wux zklaen rocen! si geou ti hawg wux tenamalo!" he backed off of her and looked around for Mont. "Mont! whet hes heppened to yoor mother? whet hes heppened to my sester!?"
(all of that... happened?)(Elara.....sister?)(You must wake! i will not lose you again!)

Elara lifted her head lightly. "Whedaba... Si mi bivai... Petranas... Thesek svern Mont vur Leo... Troth astahi svaklar si tiliw ti..." She shuddered and passed out.

("Whedaba. . . I am sorry. . . Please. . . Watch over Mont and Leo. . . Protect them where I could not. . .")

"thric! zexenuma mrith ve, si shilta ti guyya ekess hawg wux!" he looked up and bellowed at the ceiling, "kii zklaen wux xoal ekess clax sia svihelen!? si geou ti origato wux!" he was directly cursing the gods at this point, not caring whether they were doing this to spite him or not, but he did not care. he only cared about his sister now, and how he could stop her from dying.
(no! stay with me, i cannot bear to lose you!)(why must you try to take my family!? i will not let you!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:54 pm
(i am going to assume, sinse we never really moved... correct me if i'm wrong, and if i am then ignore this till edited and gone ty)
-priest started to ignore the souls talking to him as he walked over to the scene of death- "i see death, it can be stopped, but only at a cost." -he looked at the body, and stayed a bit away out of not knowing if getting near the body would result in getting attacked-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:00 pm
undeadpriest15
(i am going to assume, sinse we never really moved... correct me if i'm wrong, and if i am then ignore this till edited and gone ty)
-priest started to ignore the souls talking to him as he walked over to the scene of death- "i see death, it can be stopped, but only at a cost." -he looked at the body, and stayed a bit away out of not knowing if getting near the body would result in getting attacked-

Whedaba turned on the necromancer, snarling with rage."wux origato nomeno shinalt! wux vucata astahii jahen confnir vur tira ehis ekess letoclo udoka!" he continued to snarl at the man, wanting something to be hurt for the attack on his sister.
(You let this happen! you knew they were coming and did nothing to help us!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 pm
"i let choice happen, i did nothing, but i do see that this is something dear to you, so i ask do wish she lives?" -he folds his hands- "the choice is yours.as i give all things. a choice. its the most important thing anything has left that is real."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 pm
Mont grabbed his staff, sticking it into the ground marking an offensive attitude towards Priest, if he edged closer. "Let her rest peacefully and without commotion." Whedaba would have been emotional about it, but she needed her sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 pm
River of Time
Mont grabbed his staff, sticking it into the ground marking an offensive attitude towards Priest, if he edged closer. "Let her rest peacefully and without commotion." Whedaba would have been emotional about it, but she needed her sleep.

whedaba saw Mont move to protect Elara, and began to realize how close he just came to destroying the only way of finding Leo and the demons that did this. "wait." he put his neck in front of Mont to signal him to back off a bit. "Whet do yoo want en retern fer my sester's lefe?"  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:11 pm
"life is not cheap, but seeing her, and how it helps me get to leo, all i ask is if that any of you 3, you leo or that man over there with the staff, if any of you 3 should die i get to have your body, and soul. or give me an offer that has some value."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 pm
Mont winced at this,"I sense no death, she is just recovering. Give her time." He brushed his paws lightly across her scales. "And no, just because if one of us dies, doesn't mean that you have rights over the dead." He stood up, picking up his staff,"My only offer is to teach you the meaning of life and death."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:25 pm
"then teach if you can, funny thing about death it can go from bad to good as fast as it can go from good to bad." -he just stood there still waiting for the dragon the one he asked to answer-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 pm
undeadpriest15
"then teach if you can, funny thing about death it can go from bad to good as fast as it can go from good to bad." -he just stood there still waiting for the dragon the one he asked to answer-

Whedaba still stood guarding his sister, but only said this, "his offer es whet we heve to geve. non of es ere dyeng thes dey, end his answer es good enuf.." he continued to glare at the necromancer, but made no move towards him  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:31 pm
"fine i see you say no to my offer, then be it. either way i win, i always win something no matter who loses." -he took his mask off to show a bald man with pure white eyes, and a normal face he smiled to show a row a razor sharp teeth-
(thought i should describe how he looks without his mask)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Mont frowned at him,"Even yourself?" He would gladly point over to whom has all the souls for the demons to feed and fight for. Its sad how he knew a black spell of summoning one, but he was too cautious to try it. If it resorted to that, he would, but for now, he would try to stay on the good side. "The teaching are not nothing, they are sought out by sages and youth alike.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm
"i will win, even if you don't see it i do." -he put his mask back on- "for you see death has no favor, but it does show me the path." -he said with a lowered voice looking at the dragon on the bed-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games