Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm
Mizuki Zao
Ex Chuunin of the Leaf
Zao Clan
Carrier of Hysteria's Brooch

Mikzuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Sad Theme

User Image
Mizuki appeared from the land surrounding the village, it was raining and she could not find anything more appropriate. A rainy day for so many deaths that would occur. She stood there and wait Kleine and what others would come, although she did not know who all was coming. She sighed lightly as she waited, she hated waiting but she needed to know who they were attacking. Although she had already figured out why.

[Small post but sorry am sick currently :l bad sushi]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:34 pm
Beginning Akatsuki operation.

The battle will go like this.

Elena is outside of the village, but all of the Akatsuki members except for Kleine will be handling the people inside of the village to prevent reinforcements and flanking.

Kleine will be following her trail in the Rain country and will capture her from the people surrounding her.

The members of this operation are:

Kleine, Takahashi, Lucifer, Haku, and Mizuki.

Takahashi, Lucifer, Haku and Mizuki will be the ones to attack the village.

Haku is your team leader.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████ █ █ █ █ █ █ ██████ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

[Ascension has already been acquired...

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

...though this soul has yet to be redeemed.]

[XXXDXEXAXTXHXXIXSXXIXNXEXVXIXTXAXBXLXEXXX]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

The mirroring rain would be his cover, the silent shinobi, as deadly as the night, appeared behind Mizuki and grabbed her tightly by her neck from behind. Putting her in a rear-neck choke hold and stabbed her in the spine with a poison-tipped kunai, one that would cause unconsciousness. Zatoshi was near silent and was there within an instant, Mizuki wouldn't be able to tell where and when Zatoshi would be coming thanks to his current class, he was almost completely undetectable. She would fall but would be apprehended by the Hidden Rain, alive but in custody.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][800/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter(Current Class: Assassin)][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLIGHT XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXORXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDARKNESS

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXThe darkness... has taken me.
The boy remained rather silent. He was walking out of the village as if he were a normal civilian, but this was merely a ruse. However, he... stopped the Kage, his own Kage, with his own technique. Using the Universal Pull, he threw Zatoshi to the side before he could successfully assault the girl. "Zatoshi, you p***y. She's not even that strong; judging from her chakra, I'd say she's a chuunin. You need to assassinate someone of that caliber? So boring. Let's wait until the others come before you pick on the early bloomer." He was begging for this; the opportunity to finally... finally... spill some... blood.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Zatoshi stood up with comedic rage and stomped his foot in annoyance to Takami, "son of a b**** man! I was so damn close and you just had to-ngh!" grunted Zatoshi in anger as he just decided to wait, his assassination attempt failed, thanks to his own ally...really starting to question who was actually there to help him. His demeanor changed, now he had to fight with the force of his ninjutsu now, thanks to SOMEBODY!
[Class Change -- Ninjutsu, technically, they're out of battle at the moment until the whole team shows up.]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][800/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter(Current Class:Ninjutsu)][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi would arrive here, sent by Kleine. Lars may have followed or not.

Chakra: 330/330

Sharingan: Deactivated

Cursemark: Deactivated  

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm
Lars followed behind Takahashi yet remained silent, wearing his mask upon his face and remained silent. Lars would remain by Takahashi's side but would not fight with him, it was because that was Kleine's orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm
Mizki looked over to Lars, unaffected by the assassination attempt. She would only shrug at it. "I may not be the strongest of the group, but that little toy would not have killed me." She smiled lightly, speaking the truth. She then spoke to them. "One...two...and now we make three." she stated calmly.  

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ
Takigakure's "Light Runner"

"For my whole life, I have known only loneliness and inferiority..."

"Four, actually." A voice spoke out from the rain as Lucifer materialized. Considering the fact that it was still daytime, they were all visible in the rain to some degree. "Oh boy...looks like we've got opponents here too. This looks like a great time." Immediately, Lucifer would begin putting bone into the ground...preparing. He remained perfectly still after arriving, gathering chakra in preparation for the oncoming battle. He could--however--talk. "I take it that you're both here to stop us? Funny." That was all he said in response to these two...in his mind, they weren't worth much. However...the littler boy was somewhat interesting to him. He seemed more serious than his superior.

"Will I ever feel like a true person?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:04 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX take my h a n d . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and take me b a c k . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to happy d a y s . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXX▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXThe darkness... has taken me.
The boy grinned, but it was... it was almost not human. A look of pure bloodlust had overcome him; he wanted to kill so badly. "Angelic one... you look so... strange. It's almost as if... you were supposed to be... born with the Rinnegan." It was a cold feeling; like Lucifer had something inside of him that would never come out. He almost couldn't bear to look. The boy threw several rods at Lucifer to prevent him from gathering his sage chakra; he could easily feel the distortion in the nature energy. After throwing many rods accurately at Lucifer's location, his path shifted to the Animal Path. At this point, he revealed that he was not to be ******** with. Three powerful summons instantly came beside him, all of them with eyes identical to the Rinnegan; they were being controlled. Hysteria the Mad, Tenka the Quick, and Marlou the King of Darkness. These three were of overwhelming power, and one of them, Tenka, joined with Takami. Hysteria stared at Lucifer, quietly. Marlou remained near Takami's side. His hands were rested upon Lucifer's sight; and he was ready to go. "I fart in your general direction."

[Not going to go easy right now. Trying to test the Rinnegan.]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm
"Eh~! Are you fighting~? Can I join? What side should I take?" Katsu voice mused as he approached the area, seemingly out of nowhere, the giant snake he was riding rising out of the ground and slithering near the group, coiling into a resting position before reverse summoning itself and leaving Katsu there. It made sense that it didn't make sense for him to be there, since he hadn't planned to run into a brawl like this, he simply wanted to go to the Rain on a whim and see if there was anyone worth while to fight there. This development was kind of like a happy surprise to him as well. He didn't have a preference on who he fought, but he was leaning towards against Lars, though he also wanted to fight the Amekage he had met a while back too, but it didn't matter that much to him. He unsheathed his katana and smiled, happy at how this situation he stumbled upon while going to visit the Rain was quickly progressing into an all out free-for-all. "Hahaha, I want to kill somebody. You don't have to tell me why you're fighting, but can somebody fight me too~?" Katsu laughed, not able to tell, nor care, that he might be intruding into an important scene, he lacked that kind of sixth sense to pick his timing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi glanced at Lucifer, then activated his Sharingan. He saw through the rain that the younger looking boy had summoned people. One looked familier. Hysteria. She was Kleine's summon. Takahashi had a breif encounter with her. " Guess he's not going easy with us...... he said to himself. The teen waited for something to attack him.

Chakra: 330/330

Sharingan: Activated

Cursemark: Deactivated  

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

(☂)[Zatoshi Nagato](☂)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Um, I'm guessing that was the signal now...or...aw screw it!" Zatoshi then created a shadow clone beside him who formed a separate set of handseals than Zatoshi who just held his hand out to Takahashi, targeting him as the Oxygen would've seemed to have been removed from his vicinity, the shadow clone formed handseals of multiple numbers, suddenly, the earth would rise up as clay and surround Mizuki, trapping her inside. If she touched the walls then her chakra would begin to be sapped from her, making her feel a little weak. If she tried destroying the walls to break free than the walls would start repairing themselves.
[Shadow Clone Jutsu]
[Shinku]
[Clay Barrier Prison]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

[Fuuton Masters][750/800 pts.][Nidaime Amekage][Amegakure][Bounty Hunter][Mokuton/Origami No Dara Suiton]

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff