Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Gavin nodded as she was complimented. "How sweet." She said, then tuned out the conversation Gabriel had with Dee. It's not that she wasn't interested in the part about music, but the part about the men's room wasn't something she had anything to say about. As Terry walked into the bar, Gavin let out a long whistle. ((Before somebody takes that the wrong way, it's just one long whistle. Not too short ones.)) "Looks like he wants a fight? Gwen?" She said, looking at her brother. Gwen was also looking at Terry, but as she said his name he looked back at her. "I thought we've been over this..." "What? Oh, non-violent..." She said, sighing. Gwen didn't like to get into fights unless it was with his sister, or he absolutely had to. "Gabe?" She said, turning her head to looked at Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before speaking. "Not happening beautiful." He replied with a shrug.=  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:53 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Lame!" She said, slamming he fist down on the table. "Hm? Why not you?" Gwen asked, poking her forehead. She thought for a moment, before sighing. "Good point..." She said, leaning back in her chair again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:59 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged again as he spoke. "I'm a rocker not a fighter. I can defend myself but in all honesty I'm not into the fighting simply for fighting thing." He said scratching the back of his head with his free hand since the other one was still wrapped around Gavin.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

"Yeah, I figured as much... Maybe Billy will fight him. When he gets back, I mean." She said, mainly just thinking out loud. "Billy strikes me as the same type of guy as Gabriel... but I don't really know him." Gwen said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:53 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel just sat there listening to them chat. "Dunno I don't really know him either." He replied though the question wasn't directed at him.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:59 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

The twins looked at Gabriel, then at each other. "But... you know him better than we do..." Gwen said. "Well, Dee probably knows him best... just saying." Gavin pointed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:04 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded about Dee knowing him best and then shrugged before speaking. "Uhh ya Dee probably does know him best, or Terry. But seriously Gavin was here before I met Billy so honestly you know as much about him as I do." He said pulling Gavin slightly clover.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:21 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Actually, Gabriel had been here before her.

empress dee

"Huh, I was here first?" Gavin said, tapping her forehead while trying to remember. "Actually... Gabriel was in the bar before you, but I believe you were in Southtown before him." Gwen said.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:30 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shrugged his shoulder slowly pulling Gavin closer though it was barely noticeable. "I met Gavin before I met Billy." He said scratching the back of his head with a slight smile.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, but her face still looked like she didn't believe him. "You met him before me though. Remember, you went with him to the... then... uh..." She said, scratching her head. She couldn't remember anything past the point where Billy had introduced himself, because she wasn't actually 'there'. She had been looking into the future, something she couldn't control herself. "So... Bill and Gabriel went...?" Gwen said, leaning closer to her. "Um... I don't know... But I remember that they talked, and Dee and them were there... and... some other people probably..." She said, which was just confusing her more.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:51 pm
(Gabriel and Gavin appeared page 21 Billy appeared page 25)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel nodded before speaking again. "Don't you remember? We got into trouble for me rocking and you sitting on the table then Dee kept mistaking me for this other guy named Geese and Billy cleared that all up after Dee said something about him. Any of this ringing a bell?" He asked. It appeared his subtle plan worked as Gavin was now literally right beside him and he had his arm completely wrapped around her.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Check my post on page 26. Gavin didn't get to actually meet Billy, until after their conversation. Then, shortly after they were introduced, Billy went somewhere else. She won't remember much after that.

empress dee

Gavin sighed, obviously frustrated by this. "No... I don't... Geese..." She said, now scratching her head. Gwen sighed. "So, let me get this straight. There was a conversation you can't remember, that definitely happened when you were around?" Gwen said, ignoring the small amount of space between Gavin and Gabriel. "Um... yes... wait wait wait, wasn't Geese... that guy that looked like you... or something... and... Gwen, did you happen to lock the door when you came out?" She said, turning to Gwen. "Yeah, smart move on your part."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:23 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and shrugged. "Well regardless the fact stays that I met Gavin before Billy and don't really know anymore about him then you do." He said as he finished pulling Gavin as close as possible which literally now had no gap of space between them.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. "Yeah, you met me before you met Billy. What I was saying, is that you met Billy before I met Billy." "Which really just confuses everyone further." Gwen added. Gavin laughed. "Yeah, pretty much."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games