Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auratusauram

Lupine Pup

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 am
What to call me
Ch4rm1n6_sH9

Who Accepted my Application
chibi_blue_mouse

Why I Joined
I needed a fun place to roleplay and this guild caught my eye the most (:

Gaian Age
53 Days

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1

About me
I'm 23, male, I watch anime and listen to K-pop and I read A LOT!

Secret Code
Boom Shaka Laka!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:41 pm

What to call me
          Trance

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
          He seduced me .
          Ehem , I mean .
          I always tend to join when invited unless I have absolutely no interest in the
          theme or I anticipate the roleplay level is too low for me .
          Wow, that sounded elitist . . . oh well .
          That sounded even more elitist . . . oh eff it !

Gaian Age
          Long enough to have seen the birth of 95% of the items you can find / buy /
          make for your avatar .

Predicted Favourite Forum
          I don't play that game . . .

About me
          Stalk me a little . . . I don't have a lot of time .

Secret Code
RT
I am bothered to see how much this was ignored . . .

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

court666

Sparkly Loiterer

24,465 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:53 pm

What to call me
Court or Coney. I respond to either.

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
Roleplaying and making new friends.

Gaian Age
8 Years old.

Predicted Favorite Forum
1x1, fantasy and magic. I am really curious about everything!

About me
I'm Court, I like to read/watch anime/manga. I crochet, knit, sew, and pretty much any kind of crafts. I like sports (softball, football, basketball, and Soccer) and my favorite rp genre is Fantasy/magic. I am very new to rping, but I really hope to improve over time. I’m a little shy at first, but once I get to know you I can talk your ear off (Type?). I am very big into activism, however I’m not militant. biggrin

Secret Code heart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:14 pm

What to call me
You can call me wolfFreak or Ryan. Doesn't matter to me.

Novama

Why I Joined
I needed a new RP guild because the one I've been using for a while is starting to die.

Gaian Age
Almost 5 years, I think.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I usually end up drifting towards romance RP's and school RP's.

About me
I'm addicted to Batman and Homestuck. My favorite YouTuber is Jordan Sweeto. My favorite band is either Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, or All Time Low.

Secret Code
heart

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:02 am

What to call me
Usually people go by Dokuro. Fredrik also work or Togi. Don't add chan to my name.

Novama invited me, I accepted

Why I Joined
I was invited personally and that is enough for me to check it out

Gaian Age
Decade or something
Predicted Favorite Forum
General chat probably

About me
Well I'm a married man who's been here during the golden days of gaia and I haven''t found a reason to walk away yet. I'm not active as much as I used to be but heck I have to work and my wife and I take time away from stuff to play together etc.

Secret Code
Don't be an a**, it only leads to more sorrow for your own rear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:42 pm

What to call me
Monotone6334 feel free to call me Mono if it pleases you

I got invited from The Roleplay Society by Novama (Btw thanks for that n_n )

Why I Joined
To Roleplay more and hopefully make some friends smile

Gaian Age
1148 days man i'm old and longer with other account

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'll probably dip into all of the ones i can and have a look

About me
Well if i'm honest i'm not a big talking person most of the time but i do try to be sociable every now and again n-n"
I'm generally informed i'm quite a friendly person and sometimes funny so feel free to talk

Secret Code
4M

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Nathaniela Alicea

Hilarious Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 pm
1. Gaian Name: Nathaniel Alicea
2. Who allowed you in?: I honestly don't remember. I guess the Captain of here? O3O'
3. Why did you join this guild?: I like to RP
4. Gaian Age: I forgot where to even check it again. But I joined like years ago.
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? I honestly don't know!
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:34 pm

What to call me
You can call me Jane or Zzombie

No idea, but I'm happy to be here. smile

Why I Joined
I was invited and I love to role play. smile

Gaian Age
Oh jeez, since 2007

Predicted Favorite Forum
I haven't really looked, but I love school and romance RPs

About me
I am 20 years old and I am an English major in college. I sing and write as a hobby, so if any of you want to start a role play with me, hmu! smile
heart

XxZzombiexX

Interesting Vampire

2,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:10 pm
What to call me
Shadow, Princess, SMP, even Mimi works.

Uhhhh.... Good question... Is it bad that I can't really remember?

Why I Joined
I really wanted to get back into roleplaying, however there aren't many decent threads that are just starting out in Barton. So I went guild hunting and this place looked to be the best. So here I am.

Gaian Age
On this account since 2006, but I did start an account back when gaia first became public in like 2003ish? That account was hacked and then banned because of what the hacker did while in possession of said account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Any of the rp forums. In order group then 1x1

About me
Whats there to really say, I'm a very cheerful and bubbly person, I'm 23 and I live in the good old prairie province in Canada. For those of you who don't know, that means I'm in Saskatchewan. The place where we only have two seasons. Fry an egg hot, and freeze to death cold. I have been roleplaying since I was 8 or 9, so I have a lot of experience. I hope that I get to work with many of you and that my experience here will be enjoyable for everyone involved. Thanks again for letting me join you all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:41 am
What to call me
(Username or nickname from your username) Ja'iana or Katja or Lady or Shadow

(You can see the name in your acceptance PM from ‘Admin’) I was invited.

Why I Joined
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is) I was invited by Novama.

Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia) 9 years

Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?) Multiplayer

About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.) I am a 24 year old pansexual who is genderfluid. I can be random but I also get stuck in non-randomness sometimes. My top four favorite colors are: Purple, Black, Green and Red and I am Weebish. I am also a fan of mlp and love fan creations. I play video games and listen to music on most days, I don't get out too often though. I also like anime and role playing a lot, I have a tumblr account for 18 and up role play as well as fluff role play as well. You must be 18 or older to go on my tumblr. PM me if you are interested in my tumblr account.

Secret Code WL
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

Sonakatharsis

Divine Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:31 am
♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
What to call me
Tokie-chan! emotion_kirakira

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
Well, I was invited. But I really really like roleplaying, so I'm super excited! emotion_c8

Gaian Age
Tokie's been here since '08! emotion_yatta

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy!
Oh, oh, oh I really like cute stuff like romance too though emotion_bigheart

About me
Well, I really like anything and everything cute. I'm really girly (can you tell?) and I love writing poems/stories and drawing. I am usually really awkward and silly, even childish which I'd assume I'd be for being a high school senior... emotion_sweatdrop Nonetheless, I panic and worry A LOT and thus love meditating while I drink peppermint tea...heh. I think I'm pretty easy to get along with...but please excuse my awkwardness and weirdness! (Especially T0ki3's weirdness of getting side-tracked and ending up in the silliest of predicaments! emotion_sweatdrop ) heart
♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♥♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am
What to call me
(Usually People call Me Hannah But I also go buy Red ether one Works ^^ )

(Actually I was Invited By Novama )

Why I Joined
(Because I am Really interested in RP's and I just want to get to know more people )

Gian Age
(been here since 2013 So...3 years )

Predicted Favorite Forum
hmmm Lets see....Uh Fighting/Animal/Fantasy

About Me
Well to start with...I am Tomboy(if you cant tell XD) I am a 16 year old Irish Girl. I am a very Sassy at times and Hard-headed and well.... How you call it Crazy and unpredictable, and just plane out there type of person XD. Uh What else....OH I Have a short temper sweatdrop (Redhead side of me XD) And well.. I love Blue and violet. I am not a big fan of Anime either, just not my type of thing BUT I do like any other type of show or movie. I am a Really outdoorsy Type of person and LOVE throwing knifes and shooting bows.(basically a Tomboy)...Well that's pretty much it...OH and I am not the best of spellers sweatdrop

Shoot Tha Fucc Up

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

EIettra

Grumpy Cat

15,790 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 am
What to call me
~ I go by Vanille or Mochi

~ { Invited by Novama }

Why I Joined
~ I received an invitation, and I would like to improve my rp skills here >w<

Gaian Age
~ This account: 440 days || My older account is 1771 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
~ 1x1

About me
~I have multiple personalities. No, it's not a disorder, it's just the life of a Sagittarius. I'm the type who likes making friends but is sometimes anti-social on social media. Weird, I know. Haha. I'm a shy but silly person, and i'll treat you the way that you treat me. I have other random info of me on my profile, check it out if you're feeling curious <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:59 pm
Code:

What to call me
(Username or nickname from your username) they call me Rin

Who or What lead you to this guild
(List the name of whoever invited you and/or mentioned this guild to you if anyone. otherwise mention how you found us) Novama invited me

Why I Joined
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is) I need a new roleplay to fill the gap of a fandom/group I have left cold turkey (long story, for another time)

Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia) My old account is four months older than this one, and I think this one is two months old

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
(What genre and/or group of rps are you into ((1x1, group, writing))) I typically do small groups, usually 2-3 people at a time, but I'm flexible

About me
(Tell us a little about yourself if you’d like. Interests is a good place to start, along with genres and things you like to do. A little bit about your personality would be nice if you want to share.) In the god-forbid realm known as internet drama, they call me the calm eye of the storm. I prefer to avoid drama and if it's between buddy's I'm usually that one person trying to get them to stop bickering without taking sides. However, I also have a reputation of often being underestimated. I'm 5'2" and skinny as a matchstick, but mess with me enough and I can make you bleed. Don't worry though, I'm not a snappy *****. Just ask any of my internet buddy's. Anyone who badmouths about me is probably a sworn enemy of mine, and they started it lol. Enough of that though. I'm your average Nintendo nerd and anime freak, but I have ADHD so chances are, name an anime and I've heard it but not seen it, and I've only finishedvery few series'. I also have Autism, but my IQ is 146. Yea, I checked.

So in a nutshell I'm a video-game-anime nerd who is the calm eye of the storm, but often underestimated for my strength. Yup, that's all there is to say about me I guess.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.) Um, I read the rules already but I haven't seen no secret code, sorry

Idol Girl Rin

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:51 pm

What to call me
Madison

Who or What lead you to this guild
Novama

Why I Joined
I like roleplaying.

Gaian Age
1894 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
I really like romance.

About me
I'm 17, I like a lot of things, I love roleplaying, and I'm a girl. Read my bio for more. c:

Secret Code
xn

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games