Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 pm
Fate watched the numbers trickle up. When the door's open the guards standing there..a total of nearly 32 guys...orange shards of matter shooting out and seemingly everything went slow mo. The spikes killed all 32 in a single explosion. Fate walked out shooting his AK as the doors closed again. The gunshots soon flowed through the room as the dust cleared. Fate got down and he growled as the sparks went everywhere some catching his eyes. 3 guards took this chance running to get to the momentarily blinded Fate. Using the AK he tripped the first one and lifted the gun shooting blind..a whole clip emptying into one hunter's chest..and the one behind him jumped over..but Fate reacted on instinct kicking his feet from under him wrapping him in a reversed naked choke. The guy died in the same hold in neary 8 seconds from suffocation. While the last one got up he grabbed the one he choked's handgun..which was in his holster. The guard turned to recieve two shots..one to the leg..one straight to the chest..Fate pushed the guard off of him and picked up one of there AK47s. He leaned against the wall groaning. He looked at his right shoulder to see a single bullet wound. In all the crazyness he hadn't realized he had been shot.

"Now that just makes me mad."Fate growled. He heard the guards pouring from the other elevator. Groaning he picked up an M16 from one of the dead guards placing it next to him. He got up...a spray of nearly 500 bullets in one minute..Fate's matter forming like small mirriors..each one taking a bullet protecting Fate yet not keeping his shots from eatting. As the AK47s fell to the floor Fate bent down barley avoiding a single shot crossbow bolt that woulda hit him in the head. Grabbing one of the corpses near him he looked at there vest..two nades...two corpses..he smirked. He put both his thumber and ring ringer in the hanger of the nade he stood up..he could feel the bullets hitting the corpse. He charged and yelled ******** YOU ALL YOU SUMBITCHES!"He growled and the pop that followed before pushing the corpse into the crowd of hunters..he surrounded himself in another shield of matter. The explosion shook the hall and he groaned seeing that more were stacking up from the elevator. Looking at the other corpse he shook his head. He picked the body up and lifted the M16.. wrapped one finger in one nade clip. He charged shooting the M16 the whole way down the hall. As each hunter dropped he used the corpse as a shield still running..he threw the M16 nearly impaling two hunters standing in his way. As the elevator door opened Fate undid both clips in quick fashion kicking the corpse into the crowded elevator. Fate then gave the crowd a double birdy.

"You shoulda just said no to the government."he growled. The explsion went from within the elevator to were it psread threw the elevator hall..up and down completly..the left side elevator was crashed.

Cross and Grace easyily got into the room after Cross put the remaining guard to sleep. He scanned the living unconcious guard..letting them inside before quickly breaking his neck. Grace sighed as she tapped into the computer.

"We are lucky to have you Cross." Grace said softly. She looked at the screen. When Abyss came up..she shook her head..his picture now had a big X across it. She turned it to Zero next..his picture was blue.

"Zero..young escapee..met a group of 29 kids..all street kids..sort of a orphan getaway group. They found him in bad condition when he came down with what at the time the people of the state called the "Black Death". The government killed 16 of the kids infront of Zero..torturing Zero himself infront of the children aswell..and have since then killed 10 of the remaining 13..to keep Zero in check. 1 a year. They however stopped as Zero attempted sucide in the year 2082. He injected himself with 10 valves of acid..before collapsing and falling nearly 35 feet from the highest tower in the U.S. at the time. Only Abyss..a long time partner of Zero could save him from what he did. Zero was in Abyss's care for nearly 3 years..before being sent out in "Operation Lights Out." which consisted in the murder of there brother Vincent and his whole family. This soon followed by Zero's highest accolade..the killing of nearly 100 of the remaining hunted. This operation has been known as "Injection" as he killed 80 of the 100 with acid injection. This is a quick death..which is more then what most hunters would give." Said the auto-tuned vocie from the speakers.

Grace growled and then Cross's picture came up.

"35 year old Cross. The man we have not located in nearly 18 years now. Cross went rogue after the order was sent out. "Execution of Rats.". This was the order of Russian Leader Cael which commanded the killing of women..children and any family member of a experiment made by the legend Prophecy. Prophecy had grown soft and we were afraid he would turn rogue. This lead to the "Lights Out" and "Rock Bottom" operations which targeted Vincent and his older brother Abyss. Unfortunatly..Cross has been known for only one thing since he went black. It has now been determined..that in the operation "Cut the Lights." we killed all of Cross's connections..family..wife..and former friends in the hunting business. Cross however..is one of very few that we know have had offspring...but unlike any of the others..his offspring..was not killed." The auto-tuned vocie echoed. Grace's eyes faltered for a moment turning her head to Cross.

"You.."she hissed. Cross's brain went blank..his eyes misty..

"Don't tell Fate."he said softly. Grace looked amazed by this response.

"Don't you want him to know?"she asked.

Cross shook his head.

"No..I'm not the parent he needs Grace..you are."Cross said gently. He turned away sighing.

"Turn it to the list..please."he said softly.

Moments went by as Grace checked the hunted list..nearly 2 years ago..this whole shinagain started..300 hunted escaped..now only 18 remained. Cross covered himself with his wings..that's when they heard it..the door opened from the stairs and Fate backed into the room. He sighed reloading his M16. He got in a prone position growling.

"Way to many to hold a room by myself."he admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:28 am
Tori froze in place when he wiped off the sauce from her face but she regained composure and chuckled at his praise. "Tell me something I don't know." she said jokingly as she grinned at him. She then became quiet again when he went to tell the others that the food was ready. Nyx looked over at Shadow and smiled brightly. "Oh perfect! Come on Luna! If you keep giving me the silent treatment, I'll have to feed you like the big baby you are." she said as she grabbed Luna's arm and started dragging her with her. Luna groaned and whined. "You don't play fair!" she said before grumbling a few more things as she reluctantly followed. Her eyes narrowed at Shadow as they walked past him. "There better not be poison in it." she said while Nyx kept laughing and dragging her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 pm
Cross and Fate looked at each other and Fate shook his head listening.

"Its to damn quiet."he grunted. Cross sighed and looked at he roof..he noticed something a crack right down the middle..slowly water dripped from this crack..then Cross remembered.

"MOVE!"He growled.

Grace also seemed to realize what was going on but she was to late..her elastic arm flew out pushing Fate behind Cross..then the roof fell..water flooded the room. One man stood ther with a huge sword in his hand..he came crashing down..his sword going down on the now trapped in shock Grace. Just as the huge sword got her down her bloody scream echoed through the air..her body split in half..and the man sighed as her body collapsed into the water..blood quickly filling it. Cross pushed Fate up grunting.

"Grace!!!!"Fate growled and looked up to see the culprit..

"YOU b*****d!"He screamed out.

"GO!"Cross growled. Cross turned his head his eyes narrowing at the man.

"Cael.."he growled. The man turned his head toward him grinning.

"So you remember me do you?" he asked and turned still staying on the surface of the water. He was literally walking on water?

"Yeah I remember you son of a b***h." Cross growled. Cael tilted his head sighing.

"Raidation along with regular experiments."Cael sighed. Cross shook his head.

"Yet..you punish people like you who don't agree with you."he growled.

Cael: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Huuuunnngrrrryyyyy | Thoughts: Food! Nya! Nya! Food!

Marie, almost on cue, turned around when she heard that dinner was ready. She had actually been hungry for awhile, she just forgot. Things like that, often slip her mind. She had just walked when she heard 'There better not be poison in it'. That made her smile and think Guess that takes away some of the dishes. She felt more relaxed here than she did normally. She didn't know whether it was the at home feeling around, or if it was just that she wasn't the only one with problems. She trotted into the room, looking for a place to sit. She just decided to stand and wait until someone took a seat. She was never really a leader, just a follower.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 pm
Cael sighed and put his blade in the water or atleast it's tip. He grinned devilishly.

"Your playing with the big boys now Cross."He said and lifted his free hand..a dark green light radiating from it..and the blast came lfying at Cross like lightening..Cross jumped cursing..he saw it hit the water..and the water began to glow an erie green aswell..he saw Grace's body below..her skin itself bubbling..and then Cael came at Cross in a flash.. Cross grabbed the blade but got swung like a toy into the wall..he growled and jumped off ducking Cael's sword but not his knee..Cross went crashing into the wall again but caught himself on theedge right before he could hit the water..he turned and the sword came crashing to cut him in half..matter flew everywhere..a huge white shield had formed around Cross..Cael chuckled and he swung Cross like a toy again into the other side..Cross landed however..kicking off the wall..his fist catching Cael right in the jaw sending him crashing through the wall. Cross used his wings keeping him from hitting the water. Cael balanced his word on his shoulder and his smile got wider.

"I'm just warming up old chap." Cael said and he landed softly on the water. Cross could tell Cael was not even trying..he wasn't thinking straight either..Cross sighed and he took a deep breath. Then Cael came spinning upward..his huge sword missing Cross this time. Cross speared him into the wall..Cael scoffed and elbowed Cross in the back. Cross speared him into the wall again but this time recieved a knee to his ribs. Cael threw him off and Cross cursed landing on his feet barley missing the water. Cael came flying down his sword hitting the area Cross was at...but Cael smirked..as Cross went to his right..and water splashed upward..Cross got hit straight across the face..he growled out..as it burned a x across his nose and just below his eyes. Cael spun his sword nearly cutting Cross in half..Cross jumped onto the blade kicking Cael right in the nose and he flipped into the air..Cael growled grabbing his now broken nose..he looked up..and he saw Cross's hands joined togeather as a beam came from them..going into the sky..like lightening the sound from it was horrific...it was like constant electricity crussing threw wires and overcharging..a sigh came from Cael and he seemed to grip his sword handle..

"Tell Prophecy he can kiss my a**." Cross growled and he brought down the huge beam..the building shook from the force and Cael was caught in the middle..Cross's matter was like a combination of air and lightening.it could tear apart a simple person in a matter of seconds..but such a huge wave?

"Let's see if darkness holds when thrown into light." Cross growled loudly as the huge attack blinded even him..he however heard a loud screech..as if the attack had intercountered something and it had caused a bit of interference he covered his eyes and he landed softly..his feet just inches from the water..he looked down..and he didn't see Cael at all. He looked down and saw it..Grace's body was bubbly and fat..now.Cross's eyes narrowed and he looked around..where had that b*****d gone? Then he looked back down and he finally realized what was happening..he growled and went flying upward..

"CAEL YOU b*****d!"Cross growled and just after getting into the air the corpse exploded..the headquarters sending out the now radioactive water threw the streets around it..like a bomb had gone off.

Fate saw Cross..his figure flying up and he took flight aswell..his wings white as snow. He came from behind Cross..Cross turned and he nodded.

"Let's go meet back with my friends."He said softly..Fate's eyes closed but he nodded.

"His still alive isn't he? Cael?" Fate asked. Cross turned his head and sighed..

"I don't know how..but he used something to lessen the blow..and used a crack in the bottom of the room to get away..and used Grace like a bomb..if I hadn't gotten out..who knows I might not be alive. Either way..nither of us showed off real abilities just now..but he deffinantly isn't someone I want to run into again.."Cross said and he watched Fate who nodded and the two continued flying forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:03 pm
Tori smiled at Marie and walked up to her. She tapped her shoulder gently and pointed over to a chair. "You can sit there if you want." she said softly when she saw Nyx and Luna walk in. Nyx made Luna sit down in a seat and then she pulled at the corners of her sister's lips to force her to smile. "No smiles, no food! Can you at least act like a sweet mature lady? Just for a moment ok. I know you're an amazing actress!" she said as she pinched Luna's cheek. Luna hissed at her sister but grinned. "Fine, I'll play nice. But only if the food is good and doesn't, you know, kill me!" she said as she gave Shadow another glare before she smiled brightly. Nyx then giggled and winked at Luna. "Now behave Twinny. I won't stop Tori if she wants to rip your head off." she said as she smiled at Tori and then left the room without another word.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:48 pm
Cross knocked on the house door 3 times. He let Fate sit in the snow and lean against the wall as he waited. He could smeell the food from inside.

"I got Grace killed didn't I?" Fate asked softly closing his eyes. Cross turned his head and shook it.

"No you didn't..she pushed you out of the way just incase..but she wouldn't have got away anyway she went." He said.

"It's my fault..I didn't protect her." Fate growled back and he punched a hole into the wall of the house.

"She protected me for my whole life and I couldn't even help her for one damn time."he sighed. Cross shook his head starring at the snow.

"Kid..your gonna be a leader one day..it's just there in you..don't let one mistake pull you down."Cross said and his eyes faded a little. Fate starred over at him his teeth gritting.

"What do you know? Your just some idiot we asked for help that couldn't even protect her! YOU DON'T KNOW s**t CROSS."Fate said his hand hitting the wall a couple of times.

"I do. I've been around longer then you..and I am so sorry that I couldn't help her..but sometimes people are beyond help Fate and you know that."Cross said crossing his arms.

"Now snap out of it and get over yourself. We got more bullshit to deal with."Cross said coldly and Fate's mouth closed then he nodded and close his eyes..taking in a deep breath.

"Your right..sorry..my anger got the better of me."he said gently. Cross waited his back pressed against the door..

"It's fine.."he said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Huuuunnngrrrryyyyy | Thoughts: Food!

Marie smiled at Tori. Something about Tori made her feel more relaxed and calm. She didn't know whether it was her relation to Shadow, or if it was just her. All she knew, was that Tori was trustworthy. She politely sat in the seat Tori directed her to and wondered what they were serving. Whether or not it was good. How much of it they made. It didn't really matter for her, as long as she got a plate. She smelled the food and her mouth started to water. She knew it was going to be good just by that. Well, anything made people you care about is always bound to taste like it was made for Zeus.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 pm
Nyx opened the door and stepped outside. She noticed the hole in the wall of the house and she pouted. "Well now, what did this poor house ever do to you?" she asked Fate before she giggled and smiled. "Don't worry though. We can always fix it later." she said as her ear twitched and she held her hands behind her back. "We've got more important stuff to worry about anyway. Like getting food into your stomachs. So come on, before it gets cold!" she said as she held the door open for them. "I'm sure you both worked up an appetite. And we don't want all this yummy food to go to waste now do we?" she asked as she put her hands on her hips. She then gave Cross a look that meant he had a lot of explaining to do. Tori started fixing plates of food for everyone and she set them down on the table. She gave Luna a smirk and chuckled as Luna forced a smile back at her. She then set a plate down in front of Marie before she smelled an unfamiliar scent. There was someone new and she assumed they were going to be eating too. She rolled her eyes and started fixing a plate for them as well. Luna stared at the food for a long moment, her stomach growling but her mind forcing her not to eat. Her paranoia was acting up again though she hid it very well as she chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:39 pm
Cross watched Fate go head in and he sighed.

"Take it easy..Fate lost his..well friend today. His a good kid."He said softly to Nyx and put his hnads in his pockets.

Fate walked in and he sat on the couch. His eyes closed and he relaxed for a second. He wasn't hungry..he just couldn't eat right now.

"I'm sorry Grace..so sorry."he muttered and put his hands on his face massaging his forehead.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Nyx sighed and nodded. "Fate? That's a nice name. And obviously he's a good kid, otherwise he wouldn't be here." she said as she smiled softly. "You plan on telling me what exactly happened or am I just better off not knowing?" she asked with a chuckle. Tori could smell the stranger's scent even stronger now and she tilted her head. She didn't say another word to the others as she grabbed the plate of food and walked out of the kitchen. She saw him sitting on the couch and she heard him mutter something but all she could make out was the name Grace. She shrugged it off since it was none of her business and walked over, setting the food on the end table beside him. "In case you do decide to eat." she said quietly as her black wings ruffled slightly. She then turned and headed back to the kitchen without another word.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm
Cross starred at her and he scratched the back of his head.

"We broke into HQ. I met a old..old..friend I guess you can say..let's just say the reunion wasn't good for Fate's friend Grace."he said gently.

Fate heard Tori and he smelt her scent..his turned lifted and he turned his head to see her figure walking away.

"So Cross told me the truth..there are two more of you here."he said softly to himself but looked back at the food. His nose liked it's smell but his heart growled no thanks. He grabbed the plate and put it to the side..he laid across the couch and starred at the roof in thought.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Shadow stood by as he walks off while everyone was eating not saying a word. He went up to his room for a while and began to prepare his weapons. Reaver was covered in blood stains and there were still a few weapons he saved up from the last battle. His mind was set on many things as all he could think about was fighting. Suddenly, he heres a loud bashing sound as he quickly runs back down the stairs to fine Cross arriving with a young boy the looked about close to his age. He watches distantly for a moment and slowly comes down the stairs shyly as his crimson eyes glowed in the darkness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm
Fate looked over to Shadow his silver eyes shinning as they met the crimson red.

"Well ant this great.."he muttered and adjusted his right foot over his left and turned his head back straight to look at the roof.

"Don't worry..I'm not here to cause any of you trouble Shadow."Fate said softly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:45 am
Nyx sighed and shook her head. "And of course, I have the feeling there's more to it than just that. It isn't exactly all over yet." she said but she smiled at him and giggled. "While you're out here, why don't you fix that little hole. You brought the kid here so you're as much to blame for that hole as he is. Might not make sense to you but when do I ever make sense?" she said with a giggle as she headed inside. She turned around to see Shadow and Fate. She ran over to Shadow and grabbed his hand as she dragged him to the kitchen. "Come on lover boy! Your twin has food waiting for you and you do not want it to go cold. It'll be such a waste of all of your hard work." she said before she turned to smile brightly at Fate. "And starving yourself is not going to help you a bit. I will force feed you if I have to. Don't think I won't deary." she said softly as she disappeared into the kitchen, pushing Shadow in with her.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games