Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:32 pm
"Good, I'm glad to know that nobody has p***** off the Satan Owl, that's a step in the right direction." He was use to Will's sarcastic tone, it was something he knew he had as well. He looked at the reconstruction of the tower, he found it to be an eyesore personally, it was a monument to the destruction of others it sickened him to know he could draw strength from it, but he would use it if necessary. "That place.....It's a mistake." He said in response to Luca. He looked towards the others and said. "Well were you all given downtime? It looks like none of you have anything to do. For now enjoy the time off I will go talk with Thomas later, there is much we need to discuss." he said with a small sigh. He looked towards the sanctuary and then back towards his teammates. "Oh, and if any of you take a visit to the States, stay away from the East coast, an island fell from the sky and Raven seems to have taken a liking to cheap acts of barbarism. If you have family in New York they're most likely dead." He looked slightly towards the sky. "But don't worry, she'll pay, she'll see that her team is a lacking group of shut outs. Nothing more."

"My my my that was cryptic." said a soft feminine voice. She seemed to come from knowhere, now sitting atop a light post. She smiled a little and looked down at them, her dark silky hair fell gracefully over her shoulders and to her back. "Look at what's happened to Paris, and I use to love the shopping here." She said as she took a minor glance towards Jeannie, the only reason she could see her was because she wasn't there at the time of her initial mental block. She however could guess she was trying to remain hidden and made no motion towards her. She looked down at them and chuckled in a delicate voice. "You're all so interesting. I can see why Che took such an interest in your group." She said as she leaned forward. She fell from the top of the lgiht fixture landing on her feet gently.

"And so the second shadow makes an appearance." Lucien said in reference to the previous meeting with Phantom.

"Yes something like that." She said as she walked forward, she looked away from Will, no need to spoil any surprises. "If any of you could wish for something. Anything in the world, what would it be?" She asked as she turned her body to look at them, her charming smile seemed to radiate throughout the destruction as though it were not there.

Now at the mountains Anderson seemed to have stopped thinking about his encounter with the mysterious woman, she had left shortly after their talk, if it could be called that. Roulin and a collaberation of some of the most powerful Owls in the world were gathered in the area, he was a little taken back. "It's been so long sense I've seen my cousin, almost forgot what you looked like." He said with a laugh. He looked at the others and waved as with his usual cheery nature. He looked towards Noel who had retained her sense of poise and dignity as always. "Yup here she is the shining star of the Night Owls, the one and only God Owl." he said with a smile. He tried to keep things a little more lively, if he didn't they would be in all sorts of trouble in the long run.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm
As Cecilia cordually introduced herself, Roulin found himself smiling. The meeting was starting off as a good one. For his sake, he prayed it would end on the same comforting note. He could hear zooming coming up the mountain. The energy associated with it was an unfamiliar one, but it wasn't hostile. Thank goodness. He looked back at Nikolai and Anya nodding forward and waving. He wanted them to at least be seen by the Night Owl leader. Anderson had made himself visible to Roulin finally. Roulin nodded at him as he walked closer to him. "Long time no see Anderson. How'd you forgot my looks that fast?" Roulin replied jokingly. "We're beginning to look alot alike. Funny how my brother doesn't look like me, but my cousin does. What've you been up to man?"  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:38 pm
Demios could feel himself moving from one place to another, but he wasn't sure where he was going exactly nor did he know how long it'd take. In the mountain area where all the night owls were meeting the wind began to grow violent and the ground began to shake as Demios's spell transported him. Then there was an a large energy flash and Demios began to materialize. Demios looked around for a moment feeling very disoriented from the teleportation. There was one thing he hadn't planned on from the spell magical backlash. It drained a lot out of him and it was obvious the elements around him were upset. The wind was going crazy around him and it took a while before the ground settled. "Oww..." He said to himself as everything finished settling. He looked around still not sure if he was even in the right area. He wasn't sure how long it would take for him to stop being disoriented. He took a few steps forward before collapsing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm
Once the kiss ended, much to Lorna's dismay, her cheeks felt very hot and her lips were red and moist from where Soliel's lips had touched her. She was a little disappointed that it had ended, but they had more important things to do besides lock lips. Lorna took a deep breath in order to regain her composure and followed him out of the freezer. "You're not such a bad kisser yourself," she said playfully. "It's nice to know I'm good for something." She laughed lightly. She was glad to be out of the freezer, but now she had something else that she could check off of her list of goals 'Make out with a good looking guy in a freezer'. She chuckled at the thought. "Don't worry, you haven't missed much. Raven is having fun with our two captives. Aaliyah is out somewhere wreaking havoc on another part of the city. The others are pretty idle at the moment." She looked up at him. "Listen, forgive me for being forward and you don't have to ask if it's too personal, but how did you gain your abilities?" she asked curiously.

It was quite an interesting group. Cecilia could barely contain her excitement. She was in the presence of some of the strongest O.W.L.s the world had ever known. To her, it was an honor that she was allowed to take part in this. Her eyes fell from Anderson to Roulin. She was forced to do a double take. She blinked once...twice...before beaming. "Wow, if Roulin hadn't just mentioned that you were his cousin, I would've thought that the two of you were twins," Cecilia said smiling cheerfully. "Well, except for the hair. But we could just dye your hair or something and you could definitely pass for Rou here," she said nodding towards her friend. Cecilia often talked a lot when she was very excited.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:55 pm
Mahareshi Rorsch
Che stopped in his tracks when Kate pointed out that they'd been spotted. Of course...this place was crawling with Owls and the further in they got, the concentration would only raise. "Eh...I have to rerort to my old ways..." Che allowed his body to weigh on the glass which cried out in a crackling plea. After a second of baring down on the broken glass, Che shot forward in a blur leaving Kate and L in the pyramid building. Just from around the corner of a wall, a snapping sound resounded. The two accompanying him didn't need to confirmation of what just happened. Che's casual stroll into their sight was enough. "Hey guys...we might want to find somewhere to hide for now...."

(Roulin and co will be later on.)

L sighed, crossing his arms and waiting for Che's return. The moment the young owl had saw them he'd been a dead man. At least it sounded quick. "You could go without lookin so smug you know...anyways where? With the amount of Owl's in the city, then that Raven girls group holding your son, where is a good place to hide hmmm?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 pm
Jaylin LaQuiel

Closing in on the mountain Jaylin smiled as he eye'd it, the thought of scaling this giant of a mountain only made one thing register in his mind, the amount of air he would catch when he leaped off and over it. Those who knew Jaylin would know that the man is a daredevil in all rights, he did things that even many Owls were scared off depending on there power that was, but regardless he would never say no to trying something at least once. Jaylin willed the board to slow its pace as he neared the mountain, he then channeled his energy through the board which then released a concussive force from under the board sending him flying into the air, his landing destination was the mountain itself and once he landed upon the mountain the thrusters fired up once more as the humming of his turbines could be heard as he road up the mountain with ever intention to leap off of it. The call Jaylin was making to Noel soon ended as the visors HUD kicked into effect, the visor had picked up several energy signatures which could only be given off by an Owl and amongst them were some powerful OWLs indeed.

The HUD was trying to analyze the energies it was picking up but many of them was his first time picking them up so he could not put a name nor face with them but others like Noel who he have met at least once before was different, he has a habit of doing this to often know who is around his surroundings and to know if he needs to be on his guard though since being in this war now he wouldn't take the chance. "Well it seems I won't be having the pleasure of leaping off of this 'ramp' just yet." Jaylin had reached the peak of the mountain in little to no time at all and willing the board to slow its pace he had just enough speed to leap into the air doing a three sixty backflip while looking at those who were upon the mountains top from an upside down angle, he knew they would be looking at him do to the sound off of his engine as he neared the peak and looking them over he saw Noel and the twins in the mix so he knew that this must have been where the meeting was happening. Willing the turbines and the board to shut down all together the man exited the rotation of his flip with the board now in hand and landed a few feet from the gathering group with a mild thud. "Ciao a tutti" Jaylin waved his free hand in more of an salute fashion, he didn't expect everyone if any one to understand what he said, he was half Italian and as such was fluent in the language.

(Translation: Ciao a tutti = Hello everyone)  

Celestin Selone

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:49 am
Kojiro looked around as the world around him began to shift, he looked up towards her eyes, and then felt her arm, he felt light for a moment, being on edge for so long, he forgot not everything intends to harm him. He quietly followed as she led him and spoke. The simple fact alone that the world around him was no longer dark relieved him,"Raven did not receive Love?...what about the others?" he wondered aloud, however the world one again shifted,"...I don't understand...though..." He pondered quietly, he looked at her as she let him go.

Kojiro began to stir slightly in the real world.

Kojiro looked up at the water rolling over them,"...I still don't want to cause that kind of pain to people...If a child is taught to hate...they will grow to believe its true...we cannot blame everyone, can we?...but if a human can be taught to accept...then maybe...perhaps I can try to open Raven's eyes..to that one day...but for now...she still wishes to end our oppression...and I will keep fighting by her side to achieve at least that...simply not in the same manner...perhaps a dull and useless sword....but I can still be a shield..." he muttered. Kojiro looked back at her,"...I understand a little better...I have a reason to protect my family....but I have no reason to-" Kojiro paused, a fragment of his past seemed to come rushing back to him, it was moments before he lost part of his memory. He just remembered the shadows, and his mothers voice, but before he could respond everything began to fade from him.

Kojiro rose from the bed, and put his hand to his head, trying to shake off the sudden headache from waking up,"...My head...where am I?" he mumbled in a dazed manner.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:52 am
Amara looked over at the people. She saw Anya but couldn't tell if it was her or not. She then looked at Nikoli and Cecilia. Amara studied Cecilia with her eyes, the girl's mutation affected her physical as well. She then stepped forward as her short reddish blonde hair blew in the wind. "Hello I'm Amara" she said softly. She then looked at Roulin and smirked. "Hello Roulin" she said with a different tone.

Aeon looked at the others as she saw her sister. This was the first time she was able to see her sister. She couldn't believe she was in her prescence. She walked closer and smiled at Amara. She then walked up and adressed herself to the others. "I'm Aeon" she said softly as she introduced herself. She would have to catch up with her sister a little later.

Elle looked at the group of people as she waved. She prefered to observe everyone before getting all buddy buddy. She waited for Noel to say something as she saw a large tan man land on the mountain. Well wasn't he a show off? She said nothing but looked back at the group of OWLS.

"hello Jaylin" Noel simply said. She could see the nervousness of Cecilia and smiled. "You have nothing to be nervous or over excited about young one" she said with a smile. She looked into the distance and then spoke. "Okay so if you don't mind telling me, what's going on that you needed to come and see me and my team?" she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:35 am
((TFP---Raven))

So very stubborn. The two captured Owls were not going to say a word about anything. Even the small questions that Raven asked were avoided or ignored all together. So it was only natural that Raven had beaten both Owls mercilessly “Perhaps a moment alone will help you get your thoughts together” Both Moli and Khalifa, who was sitting back up, looked terrible. Numerous lacerations covered their clothing and the skin beneath thanks to Ravens crescent shaped shockwaves. While their faces were swollen and painted with fresh bruises. “You have no hope in hell in escaping. But, should you manage to get out you will be killed without any hesitation on our behalf” She smiled leaning in towards Moli “Be good little Owls for me, ok? Do that and I might spar you something hot to eat” She laughed while ruffling his matted blonde hair. Her eyes lingered on Khalifa, a not so fond smile placed on her lips “You understand the concept of being good, don’t you?” Of course he did. He was just doing what anyone else in his position would do. Act confident and don’t let the enemy see you being weak.

Raven headed up to the roof for some fresh air and peace of mind. The small room she had just left smelt of damp and blood. Not a mix she was fond of. In fact it only reminded her of her own imprisonment back in Japan. And when she thought of that, a whole new level of venom flushed away all of her reasoning and sanity...thankfully she had some sort of control over her emotions. For is she didn’t, Moli and Khalifa would probably be dead. .

((TFP---Nat)) privacy

Nat was drifting in and out of sleep when movement caught his attention “Kojiro!!!” The young Owl exclaimed quickly jumping up from the chair and rushing over to his friend “How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Does it hurt anywhere?” The blonde boy rambled on slightly before falling silent with a sheepish grin on his face “You are in New York. Everyone is safe and fine, so don’t worry yourself there. Oh! You should see the amount of Owls that have fled here! They came from some sort of island that was destroyed…or something” Nathaniel sighed as the feeling of relief flooded his body replacing all the fear he once had. He suddenly leaned over Koji and hugged him tightly “You had me worried Koji, I thought you was going to stay asleep forever…” He released his friend, still feeling overjoyed at Koji’s recovery “Raven will be happy to hear that you are awake. She was just as worried as me when I told her. She wanted to stay with you, but…she had to sort a few things out first”

((UNS---Daryle))

“Yumminess of the future it is!” Dayle repeated throwing his fist in the air triumphantly “Don’t you worry Amararararand!! I shall be most lenient with the paint brush!” The blonde Owl drifted off before returning with paint tins and brushes. He quickly got to work painting one of the light blue walls. He took note of Armand’s tree idea and added a small running river with a wooden bridge overlooking it. Upon the bridge a group of children ran past smiling as they tried to get a kite to fly. While in the distance a pair of riders upon horses strolled. For all that Dayle might lack in, drawing and painting is something he can do well…

“Lookey Armand! The red haired kid with the kite is you, there I am running behind and I have no idea who the other kid is!” He summoned a gust of wind and used it to speed up the paint drying process “I think the girl will like this room. Hmmm I wonder if we should get her some food and water, she seems pretty thin. Besides, I bet every time she went into a shop those tentacle things wrecked the place”

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:40 am
Roulin didn't need to worry about Cecilia in this situation. Like most people, she had more manners and etiquette than he did and ever would have. Everything was still going smoothly. Even Jaylin's olympic landing was nearly perfect. "Ciao anche a te Jaylin." Roulin responded in his native tongue. In reality, he wasn't completely sure if he'd just said what he intended to say. Jaylin's response would confirm this.

Familiar faces were about, but there was one signature of energy that he couldn't place. The person it was emanating from was not around either. It bothered him, but until it started to move closer, he wouldn't go searching for it. Before he turn to look in it's direction, a person he hadn't seen in quite a while showed herself. "Hello Amara. I take it you've finally gotten tired of Thomas and his smell." Roulin replied somewhat lethargically. Amara was at this point far from being an enemy, but working with her still wouldn't be easy. His attention was given to Noel when she spoke to him. Clearing his throat first, he went on, "Well, I'm sure you remember Raven and he band of Owls right? Well, they have my brother and my teammate held captive in New York. Now, remember last week when the floating island Exire came down from the sky? All those Owls moved into the destroyed New York. I'm sure they're prepared to fight for their new home...what I'm trying to say is they have an army. If I'm going to get my brother and friend back, I'm going to need backup from the best group of Owls I know. Will you help me here Noel?"

(Translation - Hello to you too.)

~~~

"Anywhere that's far from the center of this city. A rundown office building might just do honestly." Che stood outside of the once glass building and waved at them to come on. "If we're going to be hiding out for the rest of the day, then we might need to find some shelter. You too Kate. Maybe if we search hard enough, we'll even find some food."

~~~

Soliel began to twist and stretch as he walked and listened and to Lorna. Being couped up in that freezer had done a number on his muscles and bones, but it wasn't something being in the sun couldn't handle. "Where did I get my power from huh? That's a funny question Lorna. The answer, which is just as funny, is something I don't want to discuss." The owl of magma replied with a tinge of sarcasm. The man was more secretive than he let on, but it was for his own good as well as hers. Most of the people in The Fallen Phoenix held a powerful grudge against humanity. Him explaining to them how he attained his power would only make them hate the world more. "The only thing you need to know is that it was caused by a man named Che Office and his partner, the father of Lucien."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 am
Anderson laughed a little he had never really thought about the similarities in their appearance, but aside from their hair color change they did look rather similar. "That's cool. I never noticed." He laughed a little and looked towards Roulin. "Well you know, helping to rebuild Japan, had a gun pointed to my face earlier today, you know everyday stuff." He said with a small laugh. He looked towards Amara who had made her appearance, when Roulin gave his proposal Anderson smiled. "Well you've got my support. It would look terrible on my reports if I said I turned down a mission to family." He was kidding of course. He was hoping Noel would agree, they were all still allies and their power was great they wouldn't be to drastically hindered by this mission, besides they could use the support if the Fallen Phoenix's were indeed forming an army they needed support, they were powerful but sheer numbers do play a massive role in battles.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:12 am
Lorna shoved her hands inside of her jeans pocket and walked alongside Soliel. Being next to him was like being next to her own personal heater. Upon realizing that Soliel wasn't going to spill his secrets any time soon, Lorna's lips curled into a smirk. She admired that. He was the kind of person who didn't spill his secrets so easily. It made him all the more interesting. She kept her eyes and head forward until he gave her a little hint on who it was caused by, then she directed her gaze back towards him. From the way he spoke, she assumed that his power was synthetic instead of natural. She had heard of Che, somewhat. All she knew was that he was the leader of the U.N.S. before Lucien came along and took over. Maybe this was why Soliel held such a grudge against Lucien given what had happened. Lorna scratched her cheek. "Well we do have one thing in common. Both of our abilities are synthetic. Mine was very painfully synthetic. It was caused by someone I thought would never betray me." She did not spare any details as to who it was nor even how old she had been at the time.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:58 pm
((New York: Che, Kate, and L))

"Waste of time, Che... Waste of your son's precious time." Kate replied, yawning at the mere idea of bothering to look for a hideout amidst a city as large as New York. It wasn't that she was lazy. She just thought it might be better for Moli and Khalifa if they rushed in and saved their asses right now rather than waste time searching for a hideout within a city now crawling with very unhappy Owls from Exire. "One would think that you would be more eager to rush in and save Lomoli's life and his pitiful friend's as well... Before this 'Catherine Turner' decides they are too much trouble to keep alive any longer." Kate continued to follow after Che and glanced around to look for a suitable 'hideout' as Che called it. Though, it would not be a hideaway for very long given that the entire city was crawling with Owls that now worked for Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:41 pm
((Other - Genya - Japan))

Genya blinked when Demios kissed him on the forehead before he presumably teleported away using his Owl power. The Alchemist Owl just smiled, giggled slightly when Demios requested him to take care of his grandmother's spell book. Genya could do that....he might look through the book too in order to analyze it. "South America....ohhh.....sayonara, Deemiooss! Come visit soon!" Obviously, Genya didn't exactly understand what Demios meant by the kiss, but the Japanese thought the physical aspect of the kiss felt funny. Maybe that was because Genya had never been kissed before. The boy had never been to South America. Oh...the prospect of research from samples there was alluring. Maybe Demios would bring back from souvenirs for him to experiment on. Benkei had brought him a souvenir from his travels, and so did his parents when they traveled.

-----------------
((UNS - Armand))

Armand winked as he surveyed Daryle's painting. It was quite well drawn and relaxing. "Oh, draw her!" He nodded with a grin. "Merriness makes the world all the happier!"The Prankster Owl glanced back at Bailey and placed a light blanket over her just in case before walking over to Daryle. "Sure thing, Daaaarrrrrrryle, Strawberry Daiquiri! I'll bake some extra croissants and food on the way," the red haired scientist declared. It took no effort on his part to make things taste good, and if the new girl's renegade actions were due to stress and lack of security, comfort could hopefully help abate her issues.

---------------

((UNS - Will, Amaya))

Will simply smiled at Lucien's observation and attempt at sarcasm on how no one had pissed him off. It was quite difficult to truly piss Will off, which was logically a very very good thing. At the mention of the mess in the States, Will smirked. "Oh, but it would be so interesting to witness the situation first hand...." he remarked sarcastically. He didn't quite agree with Lucien's portrayal of Raven and her ragtag bunch. He found them amusing. Then again, chaos and William DeScythe were interchangeable.

Amaya's face was still red from embarrassment thanks to Daryle, but she still managed to meekly eek out a "Hi, Lucien..." when Lucien arrived. She wasn't too familiar with Luca as he never had gotten close to her or much for speaking with her. She looked at Itachi and sighed, looked at Vincent and found him still absorbed in the game, and sighed once again. And then a voice floated out of nowhere, and the Clueless Owl was once again absolutely clueless....at least until a woman with silky dark hair jumped down from a light post inside the hotel. That confused her. Why would anyone sit on top of a light post inside the hotel? Amaya had no clue who that person was, and Lucien's comments about mysterious shadows didn't help either. Neither did the question the woman posed about wishes.

The Satan Owl didn't seem surprised at the woman's appearance, and if he was, he didn't show it. An amused smile was on his lips. "My, my, another lady visitor today. Well, madame, how pleasurable it is for one such as radiant as yourself to grace us with your presence. His Shittyness, Lord Thomas, sure is a black hole who lacks light in comparison to your radiant complexion." Will did not respond to the woman's question on wishes. Apparently, Lucien had some experience with the woman as evidenced to Will from Lucien's comment about mysterious shadows. Clearly, Lucien's vacation had not been uneventful.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:58 pm
Lucien heard a weak almost whisper like voice, he immediately knew who had such a deer like mentality. "Hello Amaya, looks like you're still as quiet as ever." He said as he turned to her, despite only being gone for a short while he was expecting some level of change, even if it was miniscule. He looked at Will as he mentioned how interesting it would be to witness what he had first hand. "Believe it or not slowing the descent of a falling island while fighting off a magma Owl who was trying to impersonate me wasn't the highlight of my supposed time off, oh yeah and my hotel exploded, add that to the pile of things." He looked towards the woman who was looking out a window at the moment. "So you're here because?"

She smiled and turned around seating herself gently on the window sill. She looked at Will who had replied first, "Thomas? You mean the ball of pestilence permeating the air? Yes he's......Well I can't think of the proper word for it, he's not on my top list of people that's for sure." She said as she crossed her legs. "As for your flattery it's not needed. I've been given many names, Radiant is just one of them." She said softly. "Well as for why I am here I am just here to keep in touch. I wouldn't be a very handy person if I didn't stop by at my potential clients." She said with a small laugh.

"Potential clients?" Lucien remarked as he folded his arms.

She smiled and waved her hand gently. In a spray of golden dust a glowing golden contract was formed floating in her hand. She flicked her fingers down letting it unravel, listed on it were hundreds of names, each in a signature form. Listed on the contract were the terms of her powers, the rules so to speak. "Why this of course." She said to them. Her voice held a sense of enchanting mysterious secrets which would tantalize the focus of even the most steadfast of people.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games