Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 pm
Abagail only gave a small, high pitched moan, turning slightly away from Alan.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:28 pm
"Come on now, Abagail. I need an answer." Alan told her as he moved himself even closer to her.
"I want an answer."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 pm
Abagail gave a weak whimper as she pulled her head away from Alan, unsure she could answer him.

Come on... Just say it!
No, don't! If you do, then he wins, and you'll never be able to stop him again.
But if you say it, he'll stop with the tying up and the punishments!
And he'll just come and do it as he pleases!

As she argued with herself, Abagail bit harder down on her lip and turned away from until the bonds kept her from turning anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:48 pm
"I guess you don't care if I remove the bra then." Alan replied, as his hand continued with the buckle.
The object was then put down on the ground as he began to stand up, the wire on her ankles on the back of his neck causing her to rise as well, but her arms keeping her attacked to the dresser. The hand that had been hold the object, which had been a feather, was now firmly on her rear.

He wasn't using both hands on the buckle to give her more time.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:18 am
COME ON. SAY SOMETHING.

"Wh..What are you going to do?" Abagail asked softly, unable to bring herself to say anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:21 am
"At this point, I can do anything I want with you." Alan told her, his hand on her rear fondling her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 am
Abagail gave another light moan, but down on her lip. She wouldn't let herself admit anything to Alan.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:34 am
Alan stared at her for a few moments.
"I understand." he told her, lifting her legs off of him and setting her back down on the ground. He then walked away from her.

A few moments later, Alan returned, carrying heavy clothing for her so she could go down in the basement.

He put the coat down on the dresser opposite of her, and was fiddling with the pants now, putting down the zipper.

....Although, in Abagail's state, along with her ability to not see, it could have been something entirely different in her mind...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am
Abagail gave a heavy sigh of relief as her legs were set down and Alan left her alone. She was still in a terrible position, but she had a break from all that had happened.

As she heard footsteps come in, she gave a weak whimper. Part of her hoped it was Alan who walked to her. She didn't want the others seeing her almost naked. The embarrassment would have been too much.

As she laid in worry, she heard a zipper being pulled down and immediately went blank. The other slave, the one who bothered her last night, the one Alan said was a rapist... He was in here. And he was going to rape her because Alan left her so open.

"NOOOO!" She screamed, thrashing about wildly. "GET AWAY FROM ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:54 am
Alan looked over at her with an eyebrow raised.
Why was she suddenly now acting like this..? He asked himself before looking at the pants and the zipper.
Oooohhh........

He then gave a smirk.
Why not go along it..? he thought as he put the pants down near her and walked in front of her his hands on her waist now, slowly gliding upward.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm
"NO!" Abagail squirmed as she felt hands grab her and creep up her body.

"SOMEBODY! HELP!!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm
Alan wrapped his left arm around her back, the hand slowly creeping towards her right breast as his right hand clasped around her mouth to keep her quiet.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm
Abagail kept screaming into his hand and trashed around, trying to get away from his creeping hand. As she moved, she wiggled her mouth slightly free from his hand, and took the opportunity to bite down on the side of his hand as hard as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:25 pm
Alan winced at the pain before raising his hand pushing it forward in an attempt to get her to release him.
Well, it worked last time..
His other hand merely brushed her breast as he glided it down between her legs.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 pm
Abagail bit down harder on the hand she had in her mouth. She didn't care if it angered her rapist or not. She was not going to be violated without a fight!

As she felt a hand creep down to her panties, her teeth sunk more into the flesh of the caught hand and she thrashed her head about, tearing the flesh more. She also worked on turning her lower body, trying to get away from the other hand.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games