Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 pm
Azm nodded, picking up another can and holding it out to the girls.

Nurixin took it, being the closest one to him then walked around the table to his back. "Hell of a mess you must've got yourself into to have become so damaged."

"Better me then one of the seals. I can't exactly die unless they damage my drives," he replied.

There were a couple men chatting with the seals, a coroner flanked by an assistant. They had a stretcher and were prepared to take care of the body.

The older look coroner spotted Lucy as she approached. "You're the daughter I take it? What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 am
"Yeah. I'm the daughter." Lucy replied with a heavy sigh, looking tiredly at the coroner. "Is a quiet burial out of the question?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm
"there's a small fee if you want to bury him in a spot with the other soldiers or we can cremate him and give you the remains in an urn for free," he replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:51 am
"I neglected the pack any money." Lucy gave another sigh, irritated and stressed this time.
"Look, I can bury my own father. I don't need help. Can I just do this on my own?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 am
He shrugged. "If that's what you want," he replied. "You still want the stretcher?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:19 pm
"I dunno, that depends," she asked with a disgruntled tone. "You want another small fee to use a stretcher?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:30 am
"No," he replied, showing no emotion at all. "Just bring it back the med center when you're done with it," he said as he scribbled something on the clipboard.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm
"I'll be sure to bring it back as soon as possible." Lucy replied sarcastically, pushing the stretcher to the back of the SUV, grumbling under her breath.

"Don't think too much of it. She's been busy since the old man got shot." Niles sighed, looking sympathetically at the coroner  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm
He gave an understanding nod. "Yea... I see this sort of thing a lot. I doesn't bother me anymore," he replied before turning around and heading back to the base. He waved at them without looking as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 am
The soldiers looked at each other, silently questioning where they should go. Lucy was still a ticking bomb, leaving them no other choice than to see Azm.

"So... How goes the healing and what not..?" Ben asked as he poked his head into the room he saw Lucy come out of.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 am
Azm was almost completely naked as the two girls sprayed him Syntho. Almost all of the cosmetic damage was gone now. "Very well. I'm completely mobile again and the visual damage is almost fixed, as you can see."

"He'll need to sit around for a bit for the Syntho to integrate before he can put anymore clothes on though. About another thirty minutes and he should be good to go," Nurixin said as she sprayed the last spot.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:05 am
"Well thank God you didn't take any damage below the belt." Ben chuckled. "I'd probably be ripping out my eyes if I walked in on any more of ya."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 am
Azm nodded. "I make sure to protect the goods. Believe it or not the equipment is expensive to replace."

"Is a larger p***s really that intimidating?" Marie asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 am
"Please." Ben scoffed. "You don't even know my size. How could you possibly know he's bigger than me?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am
"It doesn't matter," Azm said before this argument could go any further.

"Well... from what I've seen..."

"Shut up... shut up right now..."

Nurixin just giggled.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games