Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:57 pm
"just...shhh...." Xaene sighed and kissed him softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm
He shrugged, shaking his head. "I have no idea either."
Dominick kissed him back, the salt from his tears mixing into the kiss.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

NTG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm
runs inside out of sight "hate that feeling"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm
"Pretty pretty princess, yes you are..." Eri began singing out of boredom, then stopped. "I came here on the off chance that i might find some action. I was terribly wrong. Instead, i find the most complicated little fiasco ive ever witnessed, two people now getting it on for no apparent reason, and to top it all off, i am chattin it up with a person i dont even know." so she didnt seem rude: "Wha's yourname, by the way?" she said with a tired slurr.  

Eri Tsubaki

Vicious Conversationalist

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

NTG

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 pm
Ninja-Freerunner
"Pretty pretty princess, yes you are..." Eri began singing out of boredom, then stopped. "I came here on the off chance that i might find some action. I was terribly wrong. Instead, i find the most complicated little fiasco ive ever witnessed, two people now getting it on for no apparent reason, and to top it all off, i am chattin it up with a person i dont even know." so she didnt seem rude: "Wha's yourname, by the way?" she said with a tired slurr.

Is taken off guard and a bit nervous "... Nate, new transfer... think Im.. well I know I have no idea where I am" tries to give off a nervous chuckle  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 pm
NTG
Ninja-Freerunner

Is taken off guard and a bit nervous "... Nate, new transfer... think Im.. well I know I have no idea where I am" tries to give off a nervous chuckle
(I wasnt talking to you)  

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200

Eri Tsubaki

7,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah
(guess i gotta quote you...)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 pm
Ninja-Freerunner

NTG

He smiled, leaning his head back and resting his forearms on his raised knees. "Axel. I'm Famine's son. And yours?"
{{Guess so. And be nice, it's not NTG's fault. Which reminds me...NTG, you can't just walk into a post without asking first, especially one like 'The Safehouse'. It was created for a specific reason and, while I commend you for your bravery, you should probably ask of its alright with the current posters next time.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 am
Mayah Playah

Xaene gave a small sigh and softly kissed him, stroking a hand through his hair.
{does NGT have a profile? I couldn't find it.... sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Whatever you do, just don't die out there. That would be so selfish of you.' Amy smiled, biting her lip and turning the shower taps. She tucked her hair behind her ears and pulled him inside, cherishing the sudden rush of water over her skin.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((A random joiner? Hello~? -Eye twitch-))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm
Dominick pulled away, sniffling. "I'm such a drama queen," he joked.
"You really are a great tease, you know that?" Adrian grinned, lifting her by her waist and holding her up against the shower wall with his leg, which was raised up between her legs. He leaned in and kissed her, all the longing and passion he could muster pouring into the kiss.
{{Just grin and bear it, girls.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'I've had practice.' she smirked, her arms finding their way behind his back. Locking lips with him, her tongue invaded his mouth and she wrapped both legs around his free leg. She broke the kiss and held onto him, her lips at his neck as she moaned lightly.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((-Awkward grin- Okay? Oh, the shame of it. stare ))

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm
{i will; but they still need profiles :-/
i'm vice captain. i have to enforce this sh..tuff
orrr people end up banned.. not fun :-/}
Xaene gave a tiny smile and shook his head. "you have a right to be worried about that sort of thing..." he sighed, kissing dominick's cheek. "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:04 pm
"But if Myka dies," he said, running a hand through his hair, "it will be because James knows about the baby."
War smirked back, lifting her higher to her leg went around his waist. "Looks like I need more. Care to train me?"
{{Sorry I took so long. Anyway, I understand. We just need to be nice.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:07 pm
Xaene sighed and shook his head, hugging Dominick again. "do you really think Damian would let her die? and what about snowdrop? she was able to heal you, wasn't she?" he hummed softly.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games