Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:42 pm
"At least it means your body's still doing its best to protect you." Alcott smiled. "Would you like me to make you some soup?" he offered and already got to his feet.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm
"Alphabet soup with all the letters?" she asked timidly.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:06 am
"Coming right up." the angel chuckled as he went into the kitchen and searched from some soup. Let's see... Bread, Ramen noodles, vinegar - AHA! Chef Boyardee's Alphabet Soup.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:30 am
Michaela dug under the bed, searching for something. Finally, she simply snapped her fingers and there it was, her teddy bear. Cuddling it to her chest, she slowly drifted off.
This teddy bear was more special than she thought. She had received it on her 1st birthday from a close friend, someone get parents loved dearly.
Alcott.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:05 pm
About five minutes passed before the microwave's beeps could be heard. They stopped soon and after another minute, Alcott returned to the room with oven mitts and an apron on, and a steaming bowl of soup in his gloved hands.
"Be careful," the angel warned, his wings flapping, and set the bowl down on the table near the bed. "It's very hot." He held up his mitts to prove it, then he noticed the teddy bear and smiled a bit. "Hey, you kept that little guy." he chuckled and poked the toy.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm
She smiled sleepily at the angel. "Yeah, of course I did. It was my first teddy bear." Glancing at his outfit, she giggled. "Well, you look...manly. The pink frills do you justice."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:04 pm
Alcott looked at Michaela with an embarrassed blush for a moment before smiling again at her, resting his hands on his hips. "You know, it takes a true man to wear pink." he smirked. He then sat down on the bed and held up the now warm bowl of soup, where he took the spoon out and held it to her mouth. "Now say, 'Aaaah'." he said.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm
Michaela smiled, pulling her teddy bear on top of her mouth. "I'm fully capable of feeding myself...and you forgot to say please..."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm
"Says the girl with a teddy bear." the angel chuckled. One of his wings stretched towards her and tickled her nose with the closest feather. "Say, 'Aaaah', please."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 am
She giggled, then removed the teddy bear and opened her mouth accordingly. "Aaaah!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:45 am
He smirked and placed the spoon in her mouth, letting the liquid slide off it before he repeated the process. He fed her the soup one spoonful at a time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:40 am
After the soup was all gone, Michaela lay back, sighing. Suddenly, she lurched back forward, coughing. Pulling the blanket up to her mouth, she coughed harder and harder, eventually pulling the white fabric to reveal a large bright red spot. Her eyes grew wide, and she looked back at Alcott, tears now falling down her cheeks. "Why....what's wrong with me?!"  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Alcott just smiled peacefully at her and rubbed her back. "Calm down, you're fine. It's just a small illness." he said softly and reassuringly. "Now get your coat. We have to go to the doctor so he can give you some medicine."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 pm
She whimpered, then nodded and motioned for him to turn around. "I'm still only in my bra and panties," she murmured, flushed.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Alcott nodded and turned around, even wrapping his wings around himself to conceal his face. He waited a few minutes before opening his wings again. "Ready?" he asked and, upon seeing her, quickly folded his wings back up.

~~~

The ride was long, the wait was longer, and the wait in the patient's room was unbearable. Now patience was a virtue, but there's a limit, and they were on the verge of passing Alcott's. He was seated in the guest's chair in the patient's room, the seat placed in the corner due to bad decorating. He tossed Michaela a comforting smile each time she looked over at him worriedly, which was quite often, and when she looked away he would show his own discomfort for his folded wings.
They were passing the thirtieth minute in the patient's room, altogether that being one hour and fifty minutes, and Alcott was about to get up and find the doctor himself when the very man of the hour came in.
By the looks of the doctor, Alcott could immediately understand why he took so long. The doctor, a man just a few years older than himself, was Australian with brown wavy hair with a hint of red to those luscious waves. His handsome features, such as his startlingly piercing hazel eyes complimented by his tan bronze skin, couldn't be noticed, unfortunately, because he was very sweaty, and there were bags under his eyes from sleepless nights of numerous patients to attend to and other doctors calling in. The doctor had a five-o-clock shadow and a bland look in his eyes as he quickly seated himself in the rolling stool, where he rolled towards the counter filled with numerous devices, including the clipboard with all the information over Michaela.
He suddenly remembered his patients and tossed them a friendly yet exhausted smile. "Good afternoon." he said with a light Australian accent. "I'm Dr. Berns and I'm guessing -" He looked at his clipboard and flipped a few pages before looking at Michaela. "-You're Michaela, and you're Alcott, right?"
"That's correct." Alcott nodded, scooting up in his seat with his muscles tensing up. "So... What appears to be wrong with her?"
"Well I can't say for sure right now, but I'm leaning a bit towards Pertussis."
Alcott's face contorted with confusion. "Per... Purr....?"
"Pertussis." Dr. Berns repeated for Alcott, his gaze to the clipboard. There may have been a time where he would have joked or at least smiled, but that was a long time ago. Five days, to be exact. "It's highly contagious, I've had a few people diagnosed with it, one of which included the doctors here." he muttered the last part under his breath. "It explains her fever and her violent coughing, but then again those are symptoms of many diseases. We just have to wait a few more moments for the X-rays to come in." he sighed as he set the clipboard down and finally looked over at Michaela. "Ms. Bloodwell, how long have you been coughing?" he asked, trying to get any symptom he could before the X-rays came in. "Were you born earlier than expected as a child? Do you have a lung disease? Have you been feeling fatigued lately, specifically ever since you were coughing?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games