Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:41 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian gasped when his son flew into his arms, but the gasp was more for the comment. Oh, to hear his son proclaim a life of loneliness! The sorrow! The 'king' grew teary eyed himself and embraced the boy. "OH BEEEEEEEN!" he sobbed himself. After a good few minutes of father and son sobbing, Damian recovered enough to see the handkerchief extended towards them by the queen. Slowly releasing his son, he strode over to her and took the cloth. "Don't strain yourself, okay?" he said and pat her shoulder before turning to face the boy. "Now listen here, Benjamin." he started as he put a hand on Ben's shoulder and used the other hand to wipe away his tears. "You are a Foster. You have your mother's persistence and your father's devilish good looks. And you're American! You're practically irresistible!"

"I don't care, just as long as it's not my name, kid." Armageddon grunted while looking from the corpse he had dragged away from the stairs to the stairs themselves. "What'd His Royal A$$ want?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:48 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Oh, Ben went to tell him that we were being attacked and he promised Damian he'd protect me, so he came to help," she explained carefully, leaning on the railing and watching her husband. "That reminds me. Thanks for... you know, saving my life. You really didn't have to do that."

Ben listened to their kind words, sniffling as his father wiped his tears away. "B-but, everytime I tr-try to go out wi-with a girl, she th-thinks I'm weird b-because I th-think America's so gr-great!" he whined. "A-and th-then, they c-call me fat f-for eating so m-many hamburgers. AM I FAAAAAAAT?!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Sticking her tongue out at her husband's comment, Lynx pulled herself to the edge of the bed so she could speak to him. "you're obviously looking at the wrong kinds of girls then." she murmured, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"She's right!" Damian agreed with the queen. "You're obviously dating Russians and Germans, I wouldn't be surprised if they're spies." he murmured and scratched his chin suspiciously. "You're not fat at all, Ben, and if I ever hear a grown man like you talk about your weight like that I'll be sure to knock a few pounds off you." he said firmly.

"Like Hell I did, kid." Armageddon snapped while grimacing at the blood stains on his navy blue coat. "That brat of yours wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I let you even get a scratch. Same with my own kids, and I don't need to give them another reason to scold me." Thinking about his kids, the demon frowned to himself. They had been around a good long time, much older than they appear, but he still wasn't ready to let them go. It was pretty lonely without them, even though he wouldn't be around most of the time. Just knowing that whenever he'd come home they would be away was hard to swallow.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She reached out to the coat, touching a part of a blood stain. "Oh, that's going to take forever to get out," she sighed, shaking her head. Pushing her hands into her pockets, she cocked her hip and looked up at him. "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat."

"Russians and Germans? No, they're usually Americans!" he insisted, looking up at his dad.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Germans and ru-"okay no. That's not what I meant at all!" Lynx said with a frown, crossing her arms. "I meant he's not looking at the right girls when it comes to their personalities! He's obviously looking at girls who aren't used to boys being as open and emotionally confident as Ben is!"

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Exactly! Russians and Germans!" Damian pointed out to the queen before looking back at Ben. "Now Ben, spies are very convincing and conniving people. You obviously fell for their traps." he gently scolded.

"Do you really think you can get it out, kid?" Armageddon asked with furrowed eyebrows as he stared at the coat. It held a lot of precious memories to him; it became more of a security blanket for the big demon. Looking back at her after the next comment, he clenched his jaw in thought. "Tell you what, kid, if you clean my coat I'll cook you a steak myself." he bargained.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Then how do I not fall for their evil traps?" he asked, large eyes gazing up at his father.

Myka smirked up at him. "Give me fifteen minutes, and it'll be gone."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

rolling her eyes, the queen gave a sigh and fell backwards on the bed. "you're more stubborn then i gave you credit for..." she grumbled, pulling a pillow over her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"You do as Lynx says and look for those sweet ones." Damian instructed. "I think those types dress in black a lot, or weird stuff. They're weird, but they like sensitive guys, and some of them are very attractive." he smiled encouragingly.

Armageddon stripped off his coat, wearing a black shirt beneath it that had a few tears in it from slashes as well as cuts across his muscled arms, then handed it to Myka. "I won't wait a minute longer." he grunted. "If it's not back by then, I'll toss the food outside and give 'em to the ants."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Ben wilted, leaning on his father with a whine. "Some? But that'll take so much work! I'll be so old by the time I find someone!"

She took the coat, looking him over. "I could sew that thing up too, if you want," she offered, already leading him to the kitchen. "I'm pretty good at the whole seamstress thing."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"Maiṁ āpa dōnōṁ kō maiṁ kabhī milē haiṁ sabasē naslavādī lōga haiṁ, kasama sē." the queen grumbled into her pillow, peaking out from behind it only once so she could breathe.

{translation: I swear, you two are the most racist people I've ever met.}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Listen to yourself! Benjamin Foster, are you an American or a lazy German?!" Damian demanded while gripping his son's shoulders.

Armageddon stared down at his shirt for a moment then turned around. "Just fix the coat." he muttered and headed outside.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"I... I'm an AMERICAN!" he cried, raising his fist to the air. "AND I'M GONNA GET LAID!"

She rolled her eyes and continued walking, the coat draped over her arm. Fifteen minutes later, she exited the kitchen and went outside, the clean coat in her arms. "Armageddon? I got the stains out!" she called, looking over the coat once more. It looked better than it did before, actually, the color crisper and the fabric softer. Well done, she thought, looking back up. "Hey! You want it or not?"

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff