Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"It's not hard to be good with kids. Just remember that you were just like them not too long ago, and you'll be fine," he said, patting Nikolai's shoulder as he walked past and out to his bedroom. "Just let me get my collar on. Things are much easier when they see a priest is the one in the supermarket line."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The silver-haired man only frowned slightly. "Yes, but children didn't grow up with Joseph Stalin." he reminded before watching Anthony get dressed. After he was done, Nikolai walked towards him and pecked him on the lips. "Just don't flirt with anyone else." he teased.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest chuckled and adjusted his collar. "Don't ask me to make promises I can't keep," he teased back before slipping out the door, waving to the children as he got into his car and left for the store.

Meanwhile, an angry Sister Kimberly came to the door. "Anthony! Anthony, I swear, you better open this door right now!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

By the time Kimberly reached the door, Nikolai was putting the finishing touches to his black button-up by adding the ever white priest collar, but, like always, he missed a loop and was rewarded by the end of the collar poking at his chin. Growling with frustration, he was just about to yank it off and rip it apart when he heard yelling against the door from a familiar voice. "Ah, entertainment." he grinned to himself and strode towards the door.
"Sorry, but he left to pick things up for the orphans' barbeque." Nikolai answered as he opened the door in Anthony's place, smiling ruefully at the nun. "May I be of assistance to you, Sister?" he asked politely, though his tone was sharp like a knife.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

The nun gasped and stepped back, not expecting the much smaller male. Regaining her anger, she growled and stomped her foot. "Where is Anthony? I must speak with him about far more personal matters than that of a stupid roommate can hear."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai lowered his eyelids to a half-asleep level yet still maintained an amused expression. "Dear me, you're too distracted with my beauty to hear a thing I've said." he murmured. He slid his hand off his hip and moved it to twirl a silver strand of hair. "I told you that he left to gather a few things for the barbeque. If you'd like, you can wait for, oh, twenty minutes, or you could come with me and help get those children ready for this festival of yours." he suggested, though he was curious as to know what her personal matter was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

She growled and clenched her fists before finally bending. "Fine, I'll go with you, But those kids are bound to hate your homo guts," she sneered, turning her back on him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"'Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'" Nikolai quoted with only a lazy smile gracing his pale face. "But enough book club, let's go." he smiled and motioned for her to follow as he made his way to the orphans' area. He had no intention of letting his relationship with Anthony surface, although he was aware of the suspicions cast upon them from both of their long disappearances. Sister Kimberly's knowledge over this didn't help, though, and though he could have probably coerced Sloth into putting her in some sort of coma or doing a trick the Sin was too lazy to inform him about, it was so entertaining to see Kimberly's anger.
It took several minutes for the two to reach the area, and Nikolai smiled at the children that greeted them. "Happy Fourth of July, little ones." he said as he crouched down to be eye level with a giddy girl and a bubbly boy. Hmm, children were rather cute things, weren't they? These kids went through so much, and it showed in some of their smiles, it... almost reminded him of Anthony and that sorrowful smile he had. Nikolai smiled softly as he thought of the priest. He'd been gone for, what, five minutes? And already the Sin missed him. Wait, no, no he didn't. Anthony was only a play thing, nothing more. He held no feelings for him, none whatsoever.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The sister lifted a little boy to her hip, kissing his cheek and smiling. "Hello, dear one," she cooed, nuzzling his cheek with her nose. "Everyone, this is-"
"Fadder Nikolai," interrupted a very young girl who limped over and approached the Sin. "He's Fadder Tony's lobster." The girl then draped a thin necklace made of embroidery thread and a tiny firework pendent and smiled. "There! Now you and Fadder Tony match! Happy July, Fadder Nikolai!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai turned his head when he heard the little girl and watched her limp. He was just about to try and help her when she draped the necklace over his neck. "Lobster...?" he whispered under his breath.
I do believe she meant 'lover', dearie, Sloth translated.
Lover? So everyone knows?
Did you honestly believe your room could hold back those moans? Not to mention you made Father Anthony skip mass twice, not to mention the Confessional...
Alright, I get it. Just... Jeez, how would the kids react?
Well that darling little girl just gave you a gift, didn't she? My, and it's so precious... Oh, go hug her, darling!

Thinking it a good idea not to ignore the children, Nikolai smiled and gave her a hug. "Thank you, it looks so great!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The little girl giggled and hugged him back. "You're welcome! I made it myself!" she said, pulling away a bit to peck his cheek. "Fadder Tony has a bunch of my jewry in his music box. He let me paint it a few days before you came to visit and he met his lobster."
A couple of the other kids drew closer, circling around him and asking questions about their beloved priest. The little girl finally got tired of all the noise and let out an angry scream. One of the kids beside her jumped and scowled.
"Jesus, Georgia, keep your bloody trap shut!" yelled the kid that couldn't be older than 9.
Georgia stuck out her tongue and leaned on Nikolai. "Stop being so stupid, Lexis!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai welcomed the children and entertained them by answering their questions over Anthony. The more he answered their questions, the more he realized he didn't know that much about the priest. He knew a great deal of personal things, though, like the lover Anthony had before him, how he even became a priest, and how much he loved music. But what about the other things? Like his favorite color, what he liked to do in his spare time? Simple things like that.
What are you talking about, dearie? Sloth asked. You're not supposed to care about him, just pleasure him until he confesses his feelings.
I... I know, but....
Nikolai drifted off. He couldn't put it in words, more because he was in denial. He didn't understand this feeling himself, and it was definitely unwelcomed, but... It would... be easier if I got to know him. he tried to explain. He would love me faster, o-of course. Sloth didn't reply, but he was sure the Sin wasn't convinced. He couldn't blame him.
Nikolai shook out of his thoughts when he heard the kids arguing with each other. "Now, now," he stammered. "We shouldn't fight on such a great day! What would Father Anthony say?" he told them with a gentle frown.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Georgia tapped her chin, then brightened. "There's nothing wrong with a little cinnamon? O-or," she said, smiling happily at the Sin. Her little hands reached up and patted his cheeks, pursing her lips and furrowing her brow in an attempt to look like the serious elder priest when he was cross. "Now, now, if you fight, then that means no dolly time after supper!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai blinked as he looked down at the little girl that tried to impersonate Father Anthony. He stared at her for a while before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "Oh, that was priceless!" he laughed and brushed away a stray tear. "Er, but also right. Fighting will lead to no toys, and we certainly don't want that on the Fourth of July."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The little girl giggled and reached up to pet his head. "No wonder you're Fadder Tony's lobster!" Suddenly reminded of the holiday, she looked down at her dress and swayed. "Fadder Tony made me a new dress for Happy July. Will you help me put it on, Fadder Nikolai?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games