Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Tokyo Mew Mew Next Generation Roleplay open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 6:45 am
(Sorry I am going to Warsaw some replies)

Kitsune walked in and saw the girl that looked like a mew and then said "cats there every where I can smell it" kitsune said holding her nose "AND YOU CAN JUST MAKE GIRLS INTO MEW MEWS BARA" kitsune said sternly  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:20 am
Lucy looked around. "ANOTHER!" She screamed. I looked at her. "What?" I said. "Another mew, I can smell it! And, the earthquake! Couldn't you feel it?" Lucy replied. Ryou looked like he was going to explode. "Nice going Lucy, nice going..." I muttered. Ryou just got up and left. "Uh-oh..." I whispered. I sighed. And then... "Oh!" I shouted. "Tomorrows my birthday... I'll be 16." I smiled. "How could I forget? I wonder if I'll invite the mews for a last minute party..." I smiled. Then frowned. Something felt off. My mew mark glowed. "Crap!" I yelled, running. Lucy followed, transforming into a mew on the way. We went to town square, and of course... "Anti-Mew!" I yelled.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Mew Mew Chocolatecake

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 am
Bara
"She begged us you idiot" I said "Kitsune why do you have to be so mean" I turned around "DAY 1 OF TRAINING BEGING!" I said me and Chiarīdā we went to the abandoned park ok "MEW MEW ROSE METAMORPHASIS!!" Then Chiarīdā transformed.

Banana
"Those 2 are idiots" I started to work "I hate those 2 and Kitsune is acting weird" something isn't right I started to think they were not the ones I started to think it was the anti mews trying to look like them.

Chiarīdā
I saw a anti mew appear "I WANT TO FIGHT" Sakura shouted she then said "cherry blossom wand" she then defeted the predisite after a while I said "your strong Mew Cherry Blossom sorry about are friend with red hair she's been acting creepy lately".  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:18 pm
I looked at the mew Cherry Blossom girl. Lucy did to. "YOU ACTUALLY WENT THROUGH WITH IT!?" I shouted. Lucy smiled. "You made me a mew," She said. "Yeah, but your still a pest." "Am not, I'm a princess!" "Oh shut up!" Lucy growled. "I'M A PRINCESS!" She screamed. She threw herself on the ground and screamed. I rolled my eyes. Then I remembered. I went over to the mews. "Hey guys?" I asked. "I'm having a party for my birthday tomorrow, wanna come? I'm turning 16."
(My actual birthday was the 14th. But, I just came up with this idea. Who else is excited for summer?)  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:25 pm
Kitsune glared at the cat girls then turned to Mila "finally someone with comin sence around here of course I will go to your party what type of party is it" kitsune said with her hand on her hip  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 3:31 pm
I looked at Kitsune. "Ummm... pool party. and yes I'll be swimming. I can control it, but, you guys already know. I think. Does Bara? Hmmm... hey, whats up with you? You don't... your aura... it's... well... darker." I informed her. "And... yeah. What happened? I feel this isn't you. Like, it's YOU but... not you. What happened?"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 pm
"What a stupid question if you can see me hear me and touch me of cours I am real you guys are just being nincompoops" kitsune said yelling at all of the mews than walked out of cafe mew mew  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 pm
I stared after her. I had felt uneasy around her, and rather weak. And then I thought. I remembered Kitsune saying, when I first told her about my tears, that we could become good or evil. "Oh Kitsune...." I muttered. Because by the looks of it, she had become VERY bad. And I was going to try to help.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm
When kitsune was walking home she couldn't stop thinking about a boy she saw in a dream that looked so familer to her she felt pain inside like she was slowly disappearing she shied "hhmmmm" http://www.animevice.com/princess-tutu/11-1172/all-images/84-48562/pt2/83-527892/  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:29 pm
I ran to look for Kitsune. I saw her walking home. "Kitsune! Wait! I need to talk to you!" I yelled. I caught up to her. "Hey, you know how you said we could become good or bad? When will I have to decide?"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm
"Don't know and can I ask you about something" kitsune said looking at Mila glumly  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:15 pm
I smiled. "Yeah, anything. Whats up?" I replied.  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:21 pm
"Well there is this boy I keap dreaming about I don't know him but I feel like I know him and I can't stop thinking about him" kitsune said redface blushing and looking at her feet  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:31 pm
I grinned. "Boy troubles? Hmmmm... you probably DO know this boy, like, from your childhood, or something else, and you remember him, because in your heart... you like him!" I giggled. "Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about Kisshu when I fell in love! I'll help you, ok?"  

middytwi514

Interesting Genius

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

FluffyAngel126

Partying Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:41 pm
"Really you will help me" kitsune said biggrin "you are truly my best friend and how ever you are out there I will fined you" kitsune said out loud pointing to the sky "I have never bean in love before" kitsune said sweatdrop  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff