Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen wasn't surprised when Michiru nodded before walking down the hall. Michiru tilted her head towards the hall nearest them. "That leads to the auditorium where they do concerts and plays. They'll do a 'greeting' concert where students who are willing can go up in a couple of days," she said with a small smile. "The other hall leads to the more basic math classes and some of the easier science classes. I get the feeling though that you didn't go with the easier classes, though," she said with amusement.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi stayed close to Raen, half afraid of running into a wall or door.She managed a small smile at the girl's remark "I didn't some to do something easy.." She felt Ginhana leaned forward, trying to look into the rooms that they passed "It's not like we've had it easy yet, so why start now."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:46 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shifted his weight slightly as they paused where a dozen students, one of them a familiar blond woman, were at a half dozen pianos. "True, though what would be the challenge in doing something easy? If I want something easy, I'll go to bed... that's easy," he murmured, joking. Michiru tilted her head. "Some prefer pianos, others prefer violas, cellos, or bass violin. There are other classes for pottery, oil painting, and murals with everything from glass to metal and wax," she said with a half smile. "There are several classes for more physical activities like swimming, running, gymnastics, dancing, and shooting," she said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi ran her fingers over the keys of the nearest piano as they passed.Another little secret Raen didn't know what she could play the piano as well, but pianos often cost much more than violins and weren't as portable.She smiled slightly "No, that's just lazy." She nodded slightly to Michiru showing she understood, though a little surprised at the diverse activities the college offered.Ginhana's ears swiveled as she listened quietly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:14 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, looking back at Mairi for a moment. "Then what does that make you, dear? I remember sometimes on weekends you'd love to sleep in," he murmured teasingly, a low snicker escaping him. Michiru blinked, noticing Raen looking back at the blind girl near her with a highly amused expression on his face. I wonder what has him so amused, she thought, though she noticed his eyes shifting to a room that had only a single young woman with navy hair down to the middle of her back and emerald eyes. "Not many seem interested in that style of music, unfortunately," she murmured, though she blinked when Raen simply walked into the room, making the girl jump and look up at him; it seemed as if he either didn't realize he'd left the door open or had done so deliberately. Raen had recognized the tune the girl had been playing, though he had an idea for something just as interesting and it would allow him to work off some rust on lesser used talents of his. "Do you mind?" he said quietly, mildly amused at her slight blush as she shook her head with a grateful smile; he knew Mairi knew of his talent for music with an acoustic/electric guitar, but not the steel guitar as he hadn't played it for a couple of years before meeting Mairi.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's smile widened slightly, turning into a small grin "That, my friend, makes me an opportunist." She moved forward some and stood just outside the door the girl was in, 'watching' as Raen started messing with the instrument she'd been using.She cocked her head slightly, her sight expanding some in such a way that also sharpened her hearing "It's an interesting talent.Even from where we're from, not many use that style, nor the instrument itself." She fell silent then, just listening.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen chuckled softly. "Trust me, you're more adorable than opportunistic," he murmured jokingly, even though he wasn't really joking. A faint smile flashed over his face as he started a lesser known song. Michiru cocked her head. "Where are you from?" she said thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Lol I can't remember the name of the town/ city they're from I think I got the state right at least sweatdrop ))

User Image

Mairi flushed slightly, her face turning a very light shade of pink "I'm not adorable." She leaned against the door frame, unfamiliar with the tune he was playing "Arizona." After a second thought she added to it "America.We're from America." A small frowned formed, thinking mostly to herself At least I think we are..  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |- Aye,ye did...

User Image
Raen tilted his head back, unconsciously shaking his dark red hair out of his eyes. "No? Then why are you blushing? By the way, the song is 'Pick Me Up On Your Way Down'," he murmured with a sudden grin, not seeming to notice how the girl feet from him blushed a deep crimson, staring at him. Michiru tilted her head thoughtfully, though a thump distracted her and obviously Raen as well from the discordant yet fluid thrum that came from the steel guitar. She giggled slightly, realizing the other girl had fainted, though she didn't see why short of the blushing cheeks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:55 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Heh, okay))

User Image

Mairi scowled slightly, her blush deepening slightly "I don't know, maybe because you're a dork and I don't like being stared at.And okay." She jumped slightly when she heard the thud.Expanding her gift she found the girls aura on the floor, she hesitated, wanting to check if the girl was alright but unwilling to move in case she broke something by bumping into it "Is she alright?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:45 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow. "I just hope I don't end up with someone pulling a 'Hinata' every time they see me," he murmured, half joking as the last thing he needed was a stalker following them around. Michiru walked carefully towards the girl and checked on her. "It seems so, fortunately. I don't know why she fainted, though," she said with a faint sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled slightly "That hope is a lost cause.You've already got a stalker in Pluto.I mean she's already invaded our dreams, or she has mine anyways." She leaned against the door frame, keeping a rather straight face, though she guessed at what caused the girl to faint "Maybe she's dehydrated, or hasn't been eating properly."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:54 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "Don't remind me; she seemed really interested in me.. and I don't mean like 'casual friend' or even 'boyfriend' kinda interest," he muttered, well aware there was a slight sullen tone to his telepathic voice. Michiru sighed, half lifting the girl in her arms. "Perhaps; for those really talented, they tend to often forget to stay hydrated," she said with a snort of laughter. She knew that from personal experience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi couldn't help but raise an eyebrow slightly at his tone "Why so sullen?Most guys would be jumping for joy at something like that." She expanded her sight a little, finding the outline of a water bottle in the girls bag nearby "There's a water bottle in her bag, it'd probably be smarter if you get it instead of me, seeing I technically can't see the outline of it at all." She crossed her arms knowing all the well the repercussions of working without stopping to think of the necessities "I know.Make sure to keep her head elevated some, otherwise she'll feel more disoriented than she already is when she comes to."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen exhaled. "Perhaps, but she came very close to molesting me more than once, and considering she's a beautiful woman... well, I don't mind so much, but I don't know her at all," he said sheepishly. Michiru had already found the water bottle and poured just a little bit on the girl's head, making her twitch a few times as her eyes slowly opened before she blushed again upon noticing Raen as she practically grabbed the water bottle out of Michiru's hand, ignoring the taller girl's momentary gasp of surprise as the girl chugged it down, ignoring how quite a bit of water dribbled down the corners of the girl's mouth, highlighting what was beneath her top clearly. "Honestly, I don't mind one or two pretty women interested in me... it's when it's a mob of pretty girls get together and go 'hunting' that I get worried," Raen sighed, shrugging fractionally as he stood a few feet away from Michiru and the girl.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games